- Flowers and plants
- Aquarium and fish
- For work
- For site
- For training
- Postal Codes of Ukraine
- Digital Libraries
- Registers of Ukraine
- Old Brewing Books
- Dictionary of Old Slavonic words
- All Pelevin's novels
- 50 books for children
- Strugatsky, compositions in 33 volumes
- Posts by Leonardo da Vinci
- Human behavior biology
|the main Marketing Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip|
Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip
1. Tell us what are the main types of procurement situations: 1) the purchase of a new airliner by United Airlines, 2) the purchase of components for diesel engines by Caterpillar, 3) the purchase of panels by Pacific Power and Electric with solar cells.
2. What is the difference between the participants in the procurement decision-making process at a small machine-tool plant and at the Yu steel plant C. steel "?
3. Tell us about the main environmental factors that may affect the transport company’s purchase of new buses for intercity lines.
4. Apply the decision-making process for the procurement of industrial goods to the actions of the farmer who is about to acquire a powerful tractor.
5. What is the difference between resellers of the two main types in terms of their purchasing decisions?
6. For most goods, the market for government institutions does not play a significant role. Comment on this statement.
7. What is the difference between the factors that influence the decision on purchases by the buyer on behalf of a state institution, on the one hand, and the buyer of industrial goods and the intermediate seller, on the other?
8. Firms are looking for “more capable” purchasing agents. What abilities should a modern supplier have?