Most popular English obscene language
Most popular English obscene expressions:
- F * ck! - Damn it!
- F * ck it! - To hell! Do not! Do not mind it! Do not pay attention!
- F * ck it! - Damn it! (Expression of fright or surprise)
- F * ck [something] - To hell [something]! F * ck this place!
- F * ck it all! - To hell with all of it! Or like this: F * ck them all! - They all went!
- F * ck the world! - Damn it all!
- I don't give af * ck! - I do not care!
- Who gives af * ck? - And who cares?
- F * ck you! - Fuck you!
- F * ck me! - Wow!
- F * ck away! - Get out!
- What the f * ck! - What the heck!
The most commonly used obscene English phrasal verbs:
- f * ck about - slut, show off
- f * ck somebody about - ignore anyone
- f * ck around - to engage in nonsense, spray, razdolbaynichat.
- f * ck somebody around - fooling someone or doing badly
- f * ck off - fall behind, knock off. F * ck off!
- f * ck off - lazy or lazy
- f * ck somebody off - annoy or bore someone
- f * ck over - it's not fair to act
- f * ck somebody over - to deceive, use a person
- f * cked out - tired, old, unfit
- f * ck up - fail, fail, spoil ...
- f * ck up somebody (f * ck somebody up) - to harm or grieve someone.
- be f * cked up - to be spoiled, worried, or stoned.
- f * ck somebody down - let down, substitute. You f * cked me down!
And some more meanings of this amazing word:
- f * ck somebody's mind - rinsing someone's brain
- get f * cked - to be deceived. I got f * cked by that asshole
- f * ck somebody - not only “make love”, but also “deceive”.
- f * ck with somebody - tease, annoy, interfere
- motherf * cker - son of a bitch