The most popular English foul language
The most popular English foul language:
- F * ck! - Damn it!
- F * ck it! - To hell! Do not! Do not mind it! Do not pay attention!
- F * ck it! "Damn it!" (An expression of fright or surprise)
- F * ck [something] - To hell with [something]! F * ck this place!
- F * ck it all! - To hell with all of it! Or like this: F * ck them all! - They went all!
- F * ck the world! - Gone for everything!
- I do not give af * ck! - I do not care!
- Who gives af * ck? - And who cares?
- F * ck you! - Fuck you!
- F * ck me! - Wow!
- F * ck away! - Get out!
- What the f * ck! - What the heck!
The most common unprintable English phrasal verbs:
- f * ck about - show off, show off
- f * ck somebody about - ignore someone
- f * ck around - doing nonsense, spraying, razdolbaynichat.
- f * ck somebody around - to fool someone or do badly
- f * ck off - to fall behind. F * ck off!
- f * ck off - lazy or lazy
- f * ck somebody off - annoying or boring someone
- f * ck over - act dishonestly
- f * ck somebody over - to deceive, use a person
- f * cked out - tired, old, unfit
- f * ck up - fail, fail, spoil ...
- f * ck up somebody (f * ck somebody up) - to hurt or upset someone.
- be f * cked up - be spoiled, worried or stoned.
- f * ck somebody down. You f * cked me down!
And some more meanings of this amazing word:
- f * ck somebody's mind - rinse the brain with someone
- get f * cked - to be deceived. I got f * cked by that asshole
- f * ck somebody - not only "make love", but also "deceive".
- f * ck with somebody - tease, annoy, intervene
- motherf * cker - son of a bitch