How can simple things change your life?
Psychological training is a form of active learning of behavioral and personal development skills. In the training, the participant is invited to do these or other exercises focused on the development or demonstration of psychological qualities or skills. The key principle that ensures effective learning and development is a constant combination in training of all forms of activity: communication, play, training, work.
It is necessary to distinguish psychological training from group psychotherapy. Many practitioners who formally call themselves psychological trainings are criticized by some authors as psychocultuses.
"Personal growth" - the concept of psychology. It was originally formulated within the framework of the humanistic concept of C. Rogers and A. Maslow, however, it is now widely used in other psychological areas. The idea of personal growth is based on a positive vision of the original nature of man and the possibility of developing internal potential.
• Try not to drink coffee and tea for two weeks.
You will see that everything pleases you, that you calmly fall asleep and sleep deeply, that you have smoothed out the tense or gloomy wrinkles of your face and all the slight (or heavy) nervousness has gone (or at least halved).
• Try not to eat at night and fall asleep with an empty stomach.
Within 1-2 weeks you will begin to see light, light dreams, wake up every morning in a good mood and already with inspiration for something, you will get up fresh in the morning, without a dull desire to lie in bed for half a day.
• Try not to add two seasonings to your food: salt and pepper.
You will see that you can eat 2-3 times less food. Within 1-2 weeks the body will cease to swell, and after a month you will noticeably lose weight (applies only to those who are overweight).
• Try not to drink soft drinks and any sodas purchased in the store.
You will see how simple water tastes and that much less is needed to quench your thirst.
• Try saying goodbye to the person to stop saying "come on, well ... come on!"
You will see how easy and pleasant it is to say goodbye.
• Try a week to walk and sit with your back straight.
You will see how your memory improves, and how much faster you will think.
• Try for a person who does not like you, every time you remember him, give him an imaginary most luxurious (or especially good) gift, imagining how he rejoices.
You will see that he will treat you better and better, just like you will towards him.
• Try to turn off the TV and computer for an hour or two before bedtime.
You will begin to see your desires and creative impulses.
• Try 2 weeks to talk on the phone and chat online only on business.
You will see that it is 36 hours a day.
• Try each time you want to take a cigarette - take an apple / mandarin / orange / banana or drink a glass of water.
After 2 weeks you will feel twice as strong, stronger and stronger.
• Try each time you want to do something that interests you (for the first time, even if it is rare and not typical for you, but like it) to do it right away and subtract minutes of deliberation and evaluation.
You will see that you can do much more.
• Try to smile every time you want, smile to the passerby, even for a couple of seconds (forgetting "that he might think about you").
Within a month, you will begin to feel each person familiar and safe.
• Try to lie in the grass among the trees, away from cars, do not hesitate people.
You will hear the long-awaited silence.