Banana Wars - BananaWars [ONLINE]
Banana wars are a great way to pass the time.
Play online - manage a detachment of brave thugs, collect awards and trophies, compete with friends and become a real dictator!
Starting to play, remember that:
- Banana War is a free game.
- You can play the game either alone or with friends.
- Play this online game for free, without installing on a computer and without sms.
- The game does not take much time and does not need to be installed ( flash games allow you to play directly from the browser ).
Play online - manage a detachment of brave thugs:
- register in the game and be able to control your first gang of thugs, earning the glory of a great dictator
- all novice players are encouraged to pass the "school of a young dictator" to feel in the jungle of our online game like a fish in the water
- play online around the clock, there are always a lot of worthy opponents
- attractive graphics, beautiful flash fight, sparkling humor in quests - all this makes the gameplay fun and diverse
- as you progress through the tasks, you will receive new units, increase the number of your unit and its armament, earn the currency of the Banana Republic, which will be needed to strengthen and / or treat the unit in our flash game
- Try your hand at playing "training battles" against a bot or in a variety of tournaments and championships against other players
- in our game, friends will always come to your aid: they will share a valuable object, help with the treatment of the detachment, go with you to the raid against a strong enemy
- well, finally, you do not shine to become a "whipping boy" - the game balance of our online game is thought out so that the weak and strong forces do not intersect - you will always get the enemy to the forces.
FAQ on the game
1. How to get the level?
2. How to increase the number of seats in the unit?
3. I do not have the "Fight" button?
4. Do I have no sound?
5. How to get into the tournaments, they are few, and there are a lot of players?
6. How to carry out the task "xxx"?
7. What is mentoring?
8. How to transfer money / boosters to a friend?
9. The battle ended in a draw, but the opponent passed. Why?
10. How do I transfer items?
11. I was deceived by the exchange. What to do?
12. Why do I constantly lose?
13. Why do I only have 2 planes?
14. Why do bots fight so long?
15. I have a VIP rank, but I do not get extra chips?
16. How do participants take part in tournaments?
17. How many levels are there in the game?
18. How to replace gadgets?
19. How to play here?
20. Why are the tasks marked with different icons?
21. How to conduct agitation?
22. How to raise the level of the unit?
Check the position of the slider.
A player of level 4 and above can take a player of level 2 or 3 to the pupils of the player. To do this you need to buy a mentor's diploma in the store, go to the user profile and click the "Take to the pupils" button.
A mentor is rewarded with 1 booster, when the student completes his studies.
To do this, he must complete the following tasks:
- activate mail,
- fill in personal information.
- get one referral level 2 or higher,
- have 10 friends,
- Collect 3 collections,
- get level 4.
In addition, both during training and all the time after graduation, the mentor receives deductions from the booster purchased by the student:
- holders of the usual mentor's diploma - in the amount of 10% of the student's purchases,
- holders of the gold diploma - at a rate of 20%.
Required. They are marked with a medal badge.
Optional (one-off). They are marked with a "gift" badge.
Optional (daily). Marked with an "alarm" icon.
The level of the unit can be higher than the dictator level by a maximum of several steps. Specifically, how much higher is determined by the rank of dictator (his VIP rank).
Attention! If the VIP rank expires, the unit's level rolls back to the highest possible rank without a rank (+1 to the level of the dictator), and the experience spent on raising the level returns.