Banana Wars - BananaWars [ONLINE]
Banana Wars are a great way to pass the time.
Play online - manage a squad of brave thugs, collect awards and trophies, compete with friends and become a real dictator!
Starting to play, remember that:
- Banana Wars is a free game.
- You can play the game alone or with friends.
- You can play this online game for free, without installation on a computer and without sms.
- The game does not take much time and does not need to be installed ( flash games allow you to play directly from the browser ).
Play online - manage a squad of brave thugs:
- register in the game and be able to manage your first gang of thugs, earning yourself the glory of a great dictator
- all novice players are invited to go through the "school of the young dictator" to feel in the jungle of our online game like a fish in water
- You can play online around the clock, there are always many worthy opponents
- attractive graphics, beautiful flash battle, sparkling humor in quests - all this makes the gameplay fun and diverse
- As you progress through the tasks, you will receive new units, increase the number of your squad and its armament, earn the currency of the Banana Republic, which will be needed to strengthen and / or treat the squad in our flash game
- You can try your hand playing “training battles” against the bot or in various tournaments and championships against other players.
- in our game, friends will always come to your aid: they will share a valuable item, help with the treatment of the detachment, go with you to the raid against a strong enemy
- well, and finally, you do not want to become a “whipping boy” - the game balance of our online game is thought out so that weak and strong troops do not overlap - you will always get the opponent's strength.
1. How to get a level?
2. How to increase the number of places in the squad?
3. Does the "Fight" button not work for me?
4. I have no sound?
5. How to get to the tournaments, they are few and there are a lot of players?
6. How to complete the task "xxx"?
7. What is mentoring?
8. How to transfer money / boosters to a friend?
9. The fight ended in a draw, but the opponent passed. Why?
10. How to transfer items?
11. I was deceived in the exchange. What to do?
12. Why am I constantly losing?
13. Why do I have only 2 aircraft?
14. Why do bots fight for so long?
15. I have a VIP rank, but I don’t get extra tokens?
16. How are participants selected in tournaments?
17. How many levels are there in the game?
18. How to replace gadgets?
19. How to play here?
20. Why tasks are marked with different icons?
21. How to carry out agitation?
22. How to raise the level of a unit?
Check the position of the slider.
A player of level 4 and higher can take a student of level 2 or 3 as a student. To do this, you need to buy a mentor's certificate in the store, go to the user profile and click the "Take as a student" button.
The instructor is awarded 1 booster when the student completes the training.
To do this, he must complete the following tasks:
- activate mail,
- fill in personal information.
- get one referral level 2 or higher,
- make 10 friends,
- collect 3 collections,
- get level 4.
In addition, both during training and all the time after graduation, the mentor receives deductions from the boosters acquired by the student:
- holders of the usual diploma mentor - in the amount of 10% of the student's purchases,
- holders of a gold diploma - in the amount of 20%.
Required. They are marked with the medal icon.
Optional (disposable). Marked with a "gift" icon.
Optional (daily). Marked with an alarm clock icon.
The unit level can be higher than the dictator level by a maximum of several steps. Specifically, how much higher - this is determined by the rank of the dictator (his VIP rank).
Attention! If the VIP rank expires, the unit level rolls back to the maximum possible value without rank (+1 to the level of the dictator), and the experience spent on increasing the level returns.