Even 1 date induces an irreversible healing process in the body
Dates - edible fruits of some species of date palm, especially the species Phoenix finger (Phoenix dactylifera). Since ancient times it has been used by man as a high-value food product. The sale usually comes as dried fruits. The most popular types of date palm - deglet nur and majhol - are cultivated on an industrial scale in countries with a hot climate.
In common parlance, dates can be called some other plants or their fruits that are not relevant to date palms. For example, the plant Ziziphus jujuba (Ziziphus jujuba) from the family of buckthorn can be called a "Chinese date", which from a botanical point of view is erroneous.
Dates, as well as other dried fruits - a high-calorie product. The energy value of dates is more than 200 kcal per 100 g (according to different data - from 220 to 280 kcal). The use of dates is useful in cardiovascular diseases, during colds, and also contributes to the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract. There is an urban legend that the whole complex of substances necessary for human nutrition is contained in the dates. In a number of legends and legends it is reported that people have eaten food only with dates and water for several years. The dates are the record for the level of the glycemic index. For this reason, people with a diabetes problem should limit the use of this product.
Dates are an amazing fruit, which in many countries is attributed to the properties of strengthening health and prolonging life. They say that in China there are long-livers, the basis of nutrition which is served exclusively dates. In any case, this is a very useful product, and many nutritionists recommend using it instead of sweet. In addition, dates from ancient times were known for their healing properties.
Physicians found that low blood sugar often leads to a person experiencing an exorbitant hunger, and after using just a few dates, the feeling of hunger disappears. Thus, if the fasting person at the beginning will eat dates, then he will be satisfied with a small amount of food, will not overeat and do no harm to his spiritual or physical health.
They contain 23 kinds of different amino acids, which are absent in most other fruits.
The dates are rich and indispensable amino acid tryptophan, which is also necessary for the optimal functioning of the brain and maintaining a normal mental state, especially in old age. Tryptophan prevents aging: a sufficient amount of it in food allows you to suspend the aging of cells. In addition, thanks to tryptophan dates have a soft soothing and hypnotic effect.
In addition to tryptophan dates contain another amino acid - glutamine, which prevents the occurrence of heartburn, neutralizing excess stomach acid. Selenium, reducing the risk of cancer, strengthening the immune system and reducing the risk of heart disease.
Thanks to the combination of a huge amount of sugars (glucose and fructose (26-55%), which are quickly absorbed by the body) with vitamin B5, the fruits of the date palm have the valuable property not only to quickly satisfy hunger, but also to restore physical strength, energy and freshness of the brain and nerves.
Like most plant foods, dates do not contain cholesterol.
Energy value of 100 g of edible part of the fruit is 142-274 calories, dried or dried - 340 calories. The fruits contain 40.0 to 77.5% solids. The date is low-calorie, so use it boldly instead of sweets, and your weight will be right.
Buying on the market at least 200 g of dates, you buy an incredible amount of minerals, salts and vitamins. Scientists believe that 10 dates a day is enough to provide daily human needs in magnesium, copper, sulfur, half the need for iron, a quarter of the need for calcium. So, eating only dates and water, you can live a few years.
Modern medicine has also paid close attention to dates as a subject of years of study, academic research, during which many useful properties of this product were discovered.
- dates are not transmitters of any bacteria, microbes and parasites dangerous to human health;
- dates are an excellent tool in the fight against malicious amoeba;
- in dates contain substances that kill pathogenic bacteria in the human body;
- dates - an indispensable food and medicine for astronauts, and they are much more useful than caviar;
- in the dates contain substances that contribute to increased contraction of the uterine muscles, which greatly facilitates the process of childbirth in women, makes it quick and not so painful;
- in dates contains vitamin A, which maintains and improves vision at night;
- thanks to the presence of vitamin B dates are very useful for the normal functioning and development of the muscular system;
- dates improve appetite;
- the use of dates on an empty stomach kills parasites;
- dates - this is a fruit, food, medicine, drink and sweetness.
Of course, it is clear that a person can live without dates, but they are extremely useful for health.
Use of dates is recommended in the following cases:
- with mental load - it is believed that dried dates favorably affect the brain, increasing its productivity by 20% or more;
- with physical exhaustion and exhaustion - just half an hour after the consumption of dates, even forces that are very tired will be restored and energy restored;
- with respiratory diseases;
- in cardiovascular diseases - due to the high content of potassium. With heart failure, the dates stimulate the heart, serve as a tonic and firming remedy, restore strength after a long illness;
- with anemia, anemia;
- to prevent the development of ulcers and stomach cancer, intestines - pectin and dietary fiber increase intestinal motility, thereby preventing the development of cancer;
- to increase the number of male seed;
- with impotence;
- in disorders of the nervous system;
- for successful labor
- to restore the body after giving birth to women. Scientific experiments have shown that dates contain special stimulating substances that strengthen the muscles of the uterus in the last months of pregnancy. And this, in turn, not only facilitates the process of childbirth, but also reduces the period of postpartum hemorrhage;
- with seasickness and motion sickness;
- with catarrhal diseases;
- to prevent miscarriages;
- to strengthen the wall of capillaries;
- to improve digestion, eliminate gastrointestinal disorders - dates are very useful for digestion, they produce a cleansing effect on the digestive system. A n scientist II Mechnikov recommended to consume dates in intestinal disorders;
- to improve vision, reduce eye fatigue;
- to increase blood circulation, reduce high blood pressure;
- to reduce the side effects of many antibiotics;
- to prevent aging, dates prolong life;
- for the enrichment of mother's milk with vitamins, the use of dates by nursing mothers contributes to the enrichment of breast milk by many important vitamins for the full development of the child, increasing the body's resistance to a variety of diseases. Therefore, it is these fruits that modern nutritionists recommend to pregnant and lactating women;
- for the healing of bleeding gums - the minerals contained in the dates are very important for the teeth. They are one of the building and strengthening dental tissues of substances. This is the reason for the use of dates for teeth;
- to strengthen the immune system;
- to prevent the formation of carcinogens;
- to reduce the likelihood of blood clots, contributing to increased resistance to infections;
- for children unbalanced and suffering from nervous disorders;
- to prevent heart disease and pressure-related illnesses;
- for the treatment of edema and dizziness caused by diseases of the inner ear;
- with premenstrual syndrome in women;
- for the regulation of sugar in the blood;
- for the removal of heavy metal ions from the body;
- to eliminate depressive conditions in pregnant women;
- to prevent arthritis;
- for the suppression of pain (contain substances that are similar in structure to aspirin);
- to reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer - sometimes patients do not have enough money for expensive drugs. But this is not such an irreparable misfortune. The use of dates in the treatment of cancer is very high. The patient can eat dates, and this must necessarily give a positive effect. During the year, dates can always be found in most stores at a relatively low price;
- to improve metabolism in the body and reduce blood cholesterol levels;
- in the treatment of helminthic infections of the liver and jaundice, due to the presence of vitamin B dates are an excellent addition;
- like poultices from date sugar. They are effective in muscle pain.
Dates - Nutritional information per 100 g of product
- Energy value 277 kcal 1160 kJ
- Water 21.32 grams
- Proteins 1.81 g
- Fat 0.15 g
- Carbohydrates 74.97 g
- sugar 66.47 g
- lactose 0.00 g
- food fibers 6.7 g
- Retinol (Vitamin A) 7 μg
- B-carotene 89 μg
- Thiamine (B1) 0.050 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.060 mg
- Niacin (B3) 1.610 mg
- Pantothenic acid (B5) 0.805 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6) 0.249 mg
- Folacin (B9) 15 μg
- Ascorbic acid (Vit C) 0.0 mg
- Vitamin D 0.0 μg
- Vitamin K 2.7 μg
- Calcium 64 mg
- Iron 0.90 mg
- Magnesium 54 mg
- Phosphorus 62 mg
- Potassium 696 mg
- Sodium 1 mg
- Zinc 0.44 mg
- Copper 0.362 μg
- Manganese 0.296 μg