Among the factors affecting the state of our skin, we can distinguish two main ones - the right cosmetic care and a healthy diet.
In a healthy diet for the skin, perhaps, there are no products that should be categorically excluded, but there are some that should be limited. These include sweet and fatty foods, over-salty and spicy foods, as well as canned and commercially processed foods.
Sitting on a strict diet in order to lose a few extra pounds do not forget that malnutrition can adversely affect your skin. You should not eat only low-calorie foods for more than two weeks in a row, because during long-term diets the body loses a lot of nutrients, and first of all, the condition of the skin, hair and nails deteriorates, and performance decreases.
Remember that to maintain an attractive appearance, the skin requires all the same that the rest of the body needs: proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and trace elements - substances that the body extracts from food during digestion and with blood in all organs . The three main nutrients - proteins, fats and carbohydrates - must be in more or less in the body at every meal.
The most important thing in the “cosmetic” diet is fresh vegetables and fruits. They should be included in your daily diet at any time of the year.
Per unit servings can be taken:
- • One apple or pear, one orange or grapefruit, one banana.
- • Two full tablespoons of raw vegetables - one type or in a salad.
- • Two plums or two apricots, two kiwis or one peach.
- • A large slice of watermelon, melon or pineapple.
- • Half a cup of any berries or grapes.
- • One tomato or one cucumber, one carrot or three leaves of fresh cabbage.
- • Five dried fruits of average size: plum, fig, banana, dates, pear, pineapple, melon or dessert spoon of raisins.
- • One glass of fresh fruit juice or half a glass of vegetable juice.
- • Three dessert spoons of fruit salad.
- • A bunch of fresh greens.
- • Three tablespoons of cooked vegetables: zucchini, eggplant or pumpkin.
The best option is to consume five such servings of vegetables and fruits per day. That is, if you eat one apple a day, a piece of watermelon, a handful of dried fruit, drink a glass of juice, and dine a small portion of vegetable salad for lunch or dinner, you can be sure about the “inner” state of your skin.
It is also very important to eat fresh hot food at least once a day. It is not necessary to prepare the same side dishes every day for the main course, it is better to alternate potatoes, noodles, rice and other cereals. Vegetables and meats, too, if possible, change daily. This will ensure the intake of all minerals. But alcohol in high doses takes away the most important vitamins from the body, making the skin sluggish and flabby.
As you can see, in order to maintain an optimal diet for the skin, it is enough to pay attention only to some simple but fundamental points that affect the mineral metabolism and water balance of both the skin and the whole body. A tasty and full meal can be without complicated rules and regulations!