Diets useful for the skin
Among the factors affecting the condition of our skin, there are two main factors - proper cosmetic care and healthy nutrition.
In a skin-friendly diet, perhaps, there are no products that must be categorically excluded, but there are those that are worth limiting. These include sweet and fatty foods, overly salty and spicy dishes, as well as canned and processed foods.
Sitting on a strict diet in order to lose a few extra pounds, do not forget that inadequate nutrition can adversely affect your skin. It is not necessary to eat only low-calorie foods for more than two weeks in a row, because during long diets the body loses a lot of nutrients, and first of all the skin, hair and nails deteriorates, working capacity decreases.
Remember that in order to preserve an attractive appearance, the skin needs everything that is necessary for the rest of the body: proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and trace elements - substances that the body extracts from food during digestion and carries it to all organs . Three basic elements of nutrition - proteins, fats and carbohydrates - must necessarily enter into the body more or less at every meal.
The most important thing in the "cosmetic" diet is fresh vegetables and fruits. They should be included in your daily diet at any time of the year.
Per serving unit you can take:
- • One apple or pear, one orange or grapefruit, one banana.
- • Two full tablespoons of raw vegetables - one kind or in a salad.
- • Two plums or two apricots, two kiwis or one peach.
- • A large slice of watermelon, melon or pineapple.
- • Half a glass of any berries or grapes.
- • One tomato or one cucumber, one carrot or three leaves of fresh cabbage.
- • Five dried fruits of medium size: plums, figs, bananas, dates, pears, pineapple, melons or a dessert spoonful of raisins.
- • One glass of fresh fruit juice or half a glass of vegetable juice.
- • Three dessert spoons of fruit salad.
- • A bunch of fresh greens.
- • Three tablespoons of cooked vegetables: zucchini, eggplant or pumpkin.
The best option is to consume five such servings of fruits and vegetables per day. That is, if you eat one apple a day, a piece of watermelon, a handful of dried fruits, drink a glass of juice, and vary a lunch or dinner with a small portion of vegetable salad - you can be calm for the "inner" state of your skin.
It is also very important at least once a day to have fresh hot food. Do not cook every day to the main dish the same side dishes, it is better to alternate potatoes, vermicelli, rice and other cereals. Vegetables and meat varieties, if possible, change daily. This will ensure the entry of all minerals into the body. But alcohol in high doses takes away the most important vitamins from the body, making the skin flaccid and flabby.
As you can see, in order to observe the optimal diet for the skin, it is enough to pay attention only to some simple but fundamental factors that affect the mineral metabolism and water balance of both the skin and the whole organism. A tasty and full-fledged food can be and without complex rules and regulations!