Freckles and age spots can annoy a person as much as acne and wrinkles.
Every year in spring, many women of absolutely different age categories begin a stubborn struggle for the whiteness of their skin. Bleaching of the skin at this time excites almost every, however, sometimes for various reasons. Some solve the problem of freckles appearing in March-April, scientifically - epheloids, other women get chloasms - these are large pigment spots. Still others are concerned with lentigo, liver spots and other skin lesions, which, naturally, will not add beauty to any woman. And in general, they are all concerned about the problem of skin whitening. Although, as I would not like, but not all blemishes on the skin should be bleached. First, it is necessary to determine the nature of local skin darkening: an accurate diagnosis is necessary so that, without a doubt, to take up skin whitening. Or, on the contrary, not to be taken, because there are skin problems that are associated only with the internal diseases of the body, and skin whitening is not recommended in this case. Since when the source of malaise is identified and after it has been cured, its consequence in the form of pigment spots will disappear by itself. For example, if you cure a sore bowel, your skin will become healthy and fresh. Or if you put your duodenum in order, acne and acne will disappear immediately. And so with absolutely any skin problems - first of all, find the cause, and only then look for a way to fix it. And if, as it turns out, the reason requires only skin whitening, then only in this case, go directly to this procedure.
When it comes to the problem of freckles, it is best to do prevention in time, than later with all dedication to fight with them, taking all the forces to whiten the skin of the face, and sometimes to whiten the skin of the body completely. What is prevention? Nicotinic acid or ascorbic acid must be ingested, drinking rosehip decoction and eating foods high in vitamin C. There are also no big glasses and wide-brimmed hats that perfectly protect against sunlight. But in March-April, you can also begin to whiten your skin: use creams to whiten your skin. Just for starters, we’ll take a closer look at all these substances
So, skin whitening products include potent, but which have undesirable side effects (there may be allergic reactions, pigmentation disorders and dermatitis), and mildly acting, safer, but which do not give so effective skin whitening. In general, all types of pigmentation are an enhanced production of melanin pigment in a specific area of the skin. For this reason, a prerequisite for bleaching the skin of the body is a high-quality protection against the ingress of ultraviolet rays. In order to prevent the appearance and growth of pigment spots during bleaching, it is necessary to use daily sunscreen with the widest spectrum of action. You also need to remember that the most reliable protection is achieved only when using special creams, while decorative cosmetics containing photo filters are not sufficient for this.
Skin whitening involves two processes - lowering the level of melanin pigment produced and exfoliation of horny skin cells . When skin peeling occurs, melanin is removed from the epidermis, and this leads to lightening of age spots. Therefore, different types of peelings are used as an aid. The type of peeling, as a rule, depends on the severity and type of pigmentation. For this purpose, 20% salicylic alcohol, phenol, and mercury ointment were used previously. To date, the composition of cosmetic products that exfoliate the skin is a-hydroxy acids (AHA), such as citric, lactic, glycolic acid and others.
The ability to reduce the production of melanin is in a number of different substances. Hydroquinone is considered one of the most effective today. But it also has a toxic effect on the skin, because of this it should be used with caution. Usually, 1-2% hydroquinone preparations are used, although there are cases when they allow an increase to 4%.
Also in the means for skin whitening sometimes arbutin is contained, which is found in bearberry leaves in rather large quantities. Kojic acid inhibits the production of melanin, as well as is able to exfoliate the skin. She has one drawback - allergenicity. In addition, to reduce the synthesis of melanin, use tools that contain azelaic and ascorbic (vitamin C) acids.
And lovers of homemade recipes can use, for example, to whiten the skin of the face folk remedies: herbs that have whitening properties. The only, their effect is less strong than that of chemical bleaching agents. Therefore, they should be used for a longer time:
- 1. In bearberry, as already mentioned, there is arbutin, besides it, organic acids and small concentrations of hydroquinone, which explain its whitening effect.
- 2. There are a lot of flavonoids in the yarrow, which form compounds that suppress the production of melanin and melanocytes.
- 3. Licorice contains phenolic and organic acids that promote skin whitening.
- 4. Cucumber and lemon are rich in ascorbic acid and organic acids. They can also be used externally and internally.
- 5. Parsley contains essential oils for skin whitening.
All these natural products are very effective to use in various masks for skin whitening.
In order to treat persistent hyperpigmentation, surgical methods are often used: dermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing, liquid nitrogen - both alone and in combination with the already mentioned other bleaching agents.
It happens that the pigmentation does not bring much discomfort and passes on its own. It also happens that it does not respond to treatment, because it did not eliminate the cause that caused it, and it becomes a source of more serious problems. Pigmentation can be combated, but effective skin whitening depends on the choice of the method of bleaching, so it must be deliberate and correct.
Home remedies for skin whitening
- 1. Bleaches very well at home grapefruit juice. To do this, wipe the face skin with grapefruit slices, first remove the film from the slices, or wipe the face with fresh grapefruit juice, frozen to a state of ice. With this tool you can also remove signs of fatigue and stress, various redness. After this beauty procedure, you need to wash your face with cool water and use your favorite nourishing face cream.
- 2. Another effective homemade bleach is frozen rice water. To cook it, take art. a spoonful of rice and fill it with water, put it on the fire. Stir periodically so that the rice does not fall out. After strain the broth through cheesecloth, and when it cools, put it in the fridge. Use this cosmetic rice ice before you go to bed. Store such rice water should be no more than 3 days. It is good to whiten the skin around the eyes with ice from rice broth, it will not dry out the skin. After just apply the cream.
- 3. Parsley decoction is an excellent universal remedy that will go both for whitening the skin around the eyes and for whitening your hands. To do this, moisten a cotton swab in broth with parsley and wipe all areas with pigment spots.
- 4. Lemon juice. Lemon skin whitening is generally considered the most effective. Here you just have to try not to dry out the skin. After wiping the skin of the face or body with lemon juice, be sure to apply a moisturizer on the same areas.
- 5. And for effective whitening of freckles we will use sour milk and gauze strips, which we will wet with these milk. After squeeze and apply on face for 20 minutes. These fermented milk masks for skin whitening should be done twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. Just after this mask it is not necessary to wash, but just wet the face with a cotton disc. The first result will be noticeable after 7-8 days.
- 6. Those who do not have dry and scaly skin, can apply skin whitening with hydrogen peroxide. You need to take a 3% solution and wipe or blot problem areas of the skin for 2-3 minutes so as not to overdry it. After skin whitening with hydrogen peroxide it is best to make a facial mask of oily sour cream. By the way, the same mask is useful to do after bleaching the skin with lemon.
- 7. Bleaching of the skin of the face and also bleaching of the skin of the hands of many are carried out with the help of this classic recipe. Grate the fresh cucumber, add two sprigs of juicy parsley. This mixture should be applied to the skin of the face and hands for 30 minutes.
Many masks for skin whitening are easy enough to prepare, and they themselves are quite effective, especially if you apply them regularly. Here are some excellent masks for whitening skin.
- Mask of cucumber
It is necessary to grate a fresh cucumber and mix it with one article. spoon your nourishing cream. This option is for dry skin. And for fat one, you need to take cucumber juice, mix it with the same amount of vodka and leave for 24 hours. After using gauze napkins to impose on the face. And the result will not be long in coming.
- Yeast Mask
Speech about one more skin whitening with hydrogen peroxide. For it is necessary to dilute the yeast with hydrogen peroxide, to the state of thick cream. One mask requires 30 grams of yeast.
- Honey Lemon Mask
Take two articles. spoon not candied honey, mix it with lemon juice. And soak gauze wipes with this mixture and apply them on the skin of the face. The duration of such a mask is 15-20 minutes. They should be applied 3 times, every 6 or 8 minutes, and it is best to use 2 or 3 times a week.
- Lemon mask
For this mask, take a lemon, or rather lemon juice, 10 grams of sugar, egg white and 10 ml of water. Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture to the cleansed face. Leave the mask on the face for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash off the mask and apply a moisturizer. Make this mask 1 time in 2 days. A full course is five or seven procedures.
- Lemon Juice and Parsley Lotion
It is necessary to brew a strong decoction of fresh parsley or fresh frozen. After the broth is infused, you need to mix one part of the broth with one part of lemon juice. This lotion needs to be wetted in the morning and evening. Don't forget to apply a moisturizer on your face.
Almost all of these masks need to be washed off with warm water. For dry skin after the mask, apply a nourishing or moisturizing cream or cream.
Also, whitening action has masks of strawberries, strawberries and black currants.
When skin whitening is performed using folk remedies, ascorbic acid should be taken on a tablet, 3 times a day, for 2 months to increase the effect.
Most cosmetologists recommend lemon, parsley and cucumber as the most powerful means of skin whitening at home. They are leaders in the list of products for removing freckles and age spots.
Now you know how whitening face masks are made at home, how skin whitening with hydrogen peroxide, lemon, cucumber and other means occurs. Using all the above listed whitening masks, you can rid yourself of age spots, lighten freckles and make your skin beautiful and well-groomed. You only need to give your appearance quite a bit of time.
In addition to applying a whitening mask, you can use skin whitening cream.
Creams, whitening skin
- Cream with mercury. This cream is extremely effective, only it should be used with extreme caution. Before you start a course, you should definitely test for the level of skin sensitivity. There are contraindications for pregnant and lactating women. Always read the instructions very carefully.
- Cream with kojic or lactic acid. This cream is very active. It prevents the appearance of melanin and heals the skin.
- 2% salicylic alcohol. It is intended for normal and oily skin. In this case, before smearing with alcohol, it is better to wipe normal skin with lotion, and wash oily skin with soap. At the end of 2 weeks of the course of such bleaching with alcohol, it should be replaced with a fermented milk product for 3-4 days, and then salicylic alcohol can be used again. If skin irritation occurs, do not wash with water. In this case, alcohol should be washed off with vegetable oil, and then powder the face with rice or potato flour.
- Whitening cream at home. Dissolve 15 g of lanolin, add 50 g of stone oil and 1 tbsp. spoon of grated fresh cucumber. Cover this mass with foil and keep in a water bath for an hour. Then stir, strain and whisk thoroughly.
Application: 2 hours before going to bed, you need to rub the finished cream in the area of skin pigmentation, remove the rest of the cream with a napkin. Apply for one week, after a break for 3 days.
How to use bleaching creams?
Bleaching creams should be applied to the skin in the morning, and nourishing creams in the evening. In this morning, the skin of the face is better to refresh with a damp cloth, and under the eyes and eyelids apply a nourishing cream. A few minutes before leaving the house on the skin area with freckles it is necessary to apply a whitening cream. When bleaching for 10 days it is not recommended to wash in the morning, it is better to use sour milk or lotion. After this period, you can begin to wash, and use a protective cream in the morning, and whitening, on the contrary, in the evening.
In addition to the use of creams, masks and lotions, do not forget about the essential oils for skin whitening. Lemon oil and orange oil are considered the most effective. They not only have a whitening effect, but also rejuvenate the skin, slow down the formation of wrinkles, and also normalize the work of the sebaceous glands.