Freckles and age spots are able to annoy a person no less than acne and wrinkles.
Every spring, many women of completely different age categories begin a stubborn struggle for the whiteness of their skin. Whitening skin at this time excites almost everyone, however, sometimes for various reasons. Some solve the problem of freckles appearing in March-April, according to the scientific theory - ephelids, other women get chloasma - these are large age spots. Still others are worried about lentigo, liver spots and other skin lesions, which, of course, will not add beauty to any woman. And in general, they are all concerned about the problem of skin whitening. Although, as I would not like, but not all spots on the skin need to be bleached. First, you need to determine the nature of local skin darkening: an accurate diagnosis is needed so that, without a doubt, undertake skin whitening. Or, conversely, do not take it, because there are skin problems that are associated only with internal diseases of the body, and skin whitening is not recommended in this case. Since when the source of the ailment is identified and after it is cured, its consequence in the form of age spots will disappear by itself. For example, if you cure a diseased intestine, your skin color will become healthy and fresh. Or if you tidy up your duodenum, then acne and acne will disappear right away. And so with absolutely any skin problems - first of all, find the cause, and then look for a way to eliminate it. And if, as it turns out, the reason requires only skin whitening, then only in this case, take directly to this procedure.
When it comes to the problem of freckles, it is best to do prevention on time, than to fight them with all dedication later, taking all efforts to whiten the skin of the face, and sometimes to whiten the skin of the body completely. What is prevention? It is necessary to take nicotinic acid or ascorbicum inside, drink a rosehip decoction and eat foods high in vitamin C. Also, large glasses and wide-brimmed hats that are excellent in protecting from sunlight will not be superfluous. But in March-April, you can start whitening the skin: use creams for whitening the skin. Just for starters, we’ll study all these substances in more detail.
So, skin whitening products include potent, but which have undesirable side effects (there may be allergic reactions, pigmentation disorders and dermatitis), and mildly acting, safer, but which do not give such effective skin whitening. In general, all types of pigmentation are enhanced production of the melanin pigment on a specific area of the skin. For this reason, a prerequisite for whitening the skin of the body is high-quality protection against UV rays. In order to prevent the appearance and growth of age spots during bleaching, it is necessary to use sunscreens with the widest spectrum of action daily. You also need to remember that the most reliable protection is achieved only with the use of special creams, while decorative cosmetics containing photo filters are not enough for this.
Skin whitening involves two processes - lowering the level of the produced pigment melanin and exfoliating horny skin cells . When skin exfoliation occurs, melanin is removed from the epidermis, and this leads to lightening of age spots. Therefore, as an adjuvant, different types of peelings are used. The type of peeling, as a rule, depends on the severity and type of pigmentation. For this purpose, previously used 20% salicylic alcohol, phenol, mercury ointment. To date, in the composition of cosmetics that exfoliate the skin there are a-hydroxy acids (ANA), such as citric, lactic, glycolic acids and others.
A number of different substances have the ability to reduce the production of melanin. One of the most effective today is hydroquinone. But it also has a toxic effect on the skin, because of this it must be used with caution. Usually 1-2% hydroquinone preparations are used, although there are cases when they allow an increase of up to 4%.
Also, skin whitening products sometimes contain arbutin, which is found in bearberry leaves in a rather large amount. Kojic acid inhibits the production of melanin, and is also capable of exfoliating the skin. She has one drawback - allergenicity. In addition, to reduce the synthesis of melanin, agents are used that contain azelaic and ascorbic (vitamin C) acids.
And lovers of home recipes can use, for example, for whitening the skin of the face folk remedies: herbs that have whitening properties. The only thing is that their effect is less powerful than that of chemical bleaching substances. Therefore, they must be used for a longer time:
- 1. Bearberry, as already mentioned, has arbutin, besides it, organic acids and small concentrations of hydroquinone, which explains its whitening effect.
- 2. There are a lot of flavonoids in yarrow that form compounds that inhibit the production of melanin and melanocytes.
- 3. Licorice contains phenolic and organic acids that help whiten the skin.
- 4. Cucumber and lemon are rich in ascorbic acid and organic acids. They can also be used both externally and internally.
- 5. Parsley contains essential oils for whitening the skin.
All these natural products are very effective in using various masks for whitening the skin.
In order to treat persistent hyperpigmentation, surgical methods are often used: dermabrasion, laser resurfacing of the skin, liquid nitrogen - both independently and in combination using the already mentioned other whitening agents.
It happens that pigmentation does not bring much discomfort and passes on its own. It also happens that she does not respond to treatment, because the cause that caused her has not been eliminated, and it becomes a source of more serious problems. Pigmentation can be fought, but effective skin whitening depends on the choice of whitening method, so it must be considered and correct.
Home Remedies for Skin Whitening
- 1. Very well at home whitens grapefruit juice. To do this, wipe the face skin with grapefruit slices, first remove the film from the slices, or wipe the face with fresh grapefruit juice, frozen to ice. With this tool you can also remove traces of fatigue and stress, various redness. After this beauty procedure, you need to wash yourself with cool water and use your favorite nourishing face cream.
- 2. Another effective home whitening product is frozen rice broth. To cook it, take Art. spoon of rice and pour it a little water, put on fire. Stir periodically to prevent rice from boiling over. Then strain the broth through cheesecloth, and when it cools, put it in the refrigerator. Use this cosmetic rice ice before you go to bed. Keep this rice broth should be no more than 3 days. It is good to bleach the skin around the eyes with ice from rice broth, it will not dry out the skin. After just apply the cream.
- 3. Parsley broth is an excellent universal remedy that will be used both for whitening the skin around the eyes and for whitening the hands. To do this, moisten a cotton swab in a parsley broth and wipe all areas with age spots.
- 4. Lemon juice. Lemon skin whitening is generally considered the most effective. Here you just have to try not to dry your skin. After rubbing the skin of the face or body with lemon juice, be sure to apply a moisturizer to these areas.
- 5. And for the effective whitening of freckles, we will use sour milk and gauze strips, which we will wet with milk. After wring out and apply on face for 20 minutes. These sour-milk masks for whitening the skin of the face should be done twice a day: morning and evening. Just after this mask you don’t need to wash yourself, just blot your face with a cotton pad. The first result will be noticeable after 7-8 days.
- 6. Those who do not have dry or flaky skin can apply skin whitening with hydrogen peroxide. You need to take a 3% solution and wipe or blot them with problem areas of the skin for 2-3 minutes, so as not to overdry it by accident. After whitening the skin with hydrogen peroxide, it is best to make a mask of oily sour cream for the face. By the way, it is useful to make the same mask after whitening the skin with lemon.
- 7. Whitening the skin of the face and also whitening the skin of the hands, many carry out using this classic recipe. Grate a fresh cucumber, add two branches of juicy parsley to it. Such a mixture should be applied to the skin of the face and hands for 30 minutes.
Many masks for skin whitening are quite easy to prepare, and they themselves are quite effective, especially if used regularly. Here are some excellent facial whitening masks.
- Cucumber mask
It is necessary to grate a fresh cucumber and mix it with one tbsp. a spoonful of your nourishing cream. This option is for dry skin. And for oily, you need to take cucumber juice, mix it with the same amount of vodka and insist for a day. After using gauze napkins, apply to the face. And the result will not be long in coming.
- Yeast mask
This is another bleaching of the skin with hydrogen peroxide. For him, it is necessary to dilute the yeast with hydrogen peroxide, to a state of thick sour cream. For one mask, 30 grams of yeast is required.
- Honey Lemon Mask
Take two tbsp. tablespoons of not candied honey, mix it with lemon juice. And with this mixture, soak gauze napkins and apply them to the skin of the face. The duration of such a mask is 15-20 minutes. They should be applied 3 times, every 6 or 8 minutes, and it is best used 2 or 3 times a week.
- Mask of lemon
For this mask, take a lemon, or rather lemon juice, 10 grams of sugar, egg white and 10 ml of water. Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture on a cleansed face. Leave the mask on your face for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse off the mask and apply a moisturizer. Do this mask 1 time in 2 days. The full course is five or seven treatments.
- Lemon Juice & Parsley Lotion
It is necessary to brew a strong decoction of fresh parsley or freshly frozen. After the broth is infused, you need to mix one part of the broth with one part of lemon juice. This lotion needs to moisten your face in the morning and evening. Do not forget to apply a moisturizer on your face.
Almost all of these masks need to be washed off with warm water. For dry skin after a mask, apply nourishing or moisturizing cream or cream.
Masks from strawberries, strawberries and black currants also have a whitening effect.
When face skin whitening is performed with folk remedies, to enhance the effect, ascorbic acid should be taken, a tablet 3 times a day, for 2 months.
Most cosmetologists recommend lemon, parsley and cucumber as the most powerful skin whitening products at home. They are leaders in the list of products for removing freckles and age spots.
Now you know how to make face whitening masks at home, how skin whitening occurs with hydrogen peroxide, lemon, cucumber and other means. Using all of the whitening masks listed above, you can rid yourself of age spots, lighten freckles and make your skin beautiful and well-groomed. It is only necessary to devote a little time to your appearance.
In addition to applying a whitening mask, you can use a cream for whitening the skin.
Face whitening creams
- Cream with mercury. This cream is extremely effective, only use it with extreme caution. Before starting the course, it is necessary to conduct a test for the level of sensitivity of the skin. There is a contraindication for pregnant and lactating women. Always read the instructions very carefully.
- Cream with kojic or lactic acid. This cream is very active. It prevents the appearance of melanin and heals the skin.
- 2% salicylic alcohol. It targets normal to oily skin. In this case, before lubricating with alcohol, it is better to wipe normal skin with lotion, and wash oily skin with soap. At the end of a 2-week course of such bleaching with alcohol, it should be replaced with a fermented milk product for 3-4 days, and then salicylic alcohol can be used again. If skin irritation occurs, do not wash with water. In this case, the alcohol must be washed off with vegetable oil, and then powder the face with rice or potato flour.
- Whitening cream at home. Dissolve 15 g of lanolin, add 50 g of stone fruit oil and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of grated fresh cucumber. Cover this mass with foil and keep in a water bath for an hour. Then stir, strain and beat thoroughly.
Application: 2 hours before going to bed, you need to rub the finished cream in the area of skin pigmentation, remove the remaining cream with a napkin. Apply within one week, after taking a break for 3 days.
How to use whitening creams?
Whitening creams should be applied to the skin in the morning, and nourishing creams in the evening. At the same time, it is better to refresh the face skin with a damp cloth, and apply a nourishing cream under the eyes and eyelids. A few minutes before leaving the house, a bleaching cream should be applied to the skin area with freckles. When bleaching for 10 days, it is not recommended to wash in the morning, it is better to use sour milk or lotion. After this period, you can start to wash, and also use a protective cream in the morning, and whitening, on the contrary, in the evening.
In addition to using creams, masks and lotions, do not forget about essential oils for whitening the skin. The most effective are lemon oil and orange oil. They not only have a whitening effect, but also rejuvenate the skin, slow down the formation of wrinkles, and also normalize the functioning of the sebaceous glands.