Sanatorium treatment can be considered the most natural, physiological. With many diseases, especially during the period of remission, i.e. After the disappearance of acute manifestations, it is the most effective. Along with natural healing factors, physiotherapy methods are widely used in resorts, using appropriate techniques, diet therapy, physiotherapy exercises, massage, acupuncture, all this allows to minimize the use of medications, and in many cases completely reject them.
Sanatorium treatment is contraindicated for people suffering from infectious diseases, including venereal diseases, mental disorders, and also to those who may be harmed by staying in the resort - in the acute phase of various diseases, with a tendency to bleeding, with neoplasms, especially of malignant origin, and Women in the second half of pregnancy, as well as in the presence of obstetric pathology.
Depending on the prevalence of this or that natural factor, the resorts are divided into climatic, balneological and mud baths.
- Climate resorts
- Climate of deserts
- Climate of the forest-steppe
- Primorsky climate
- Coastal climate
- The climate of the southern coast of the Crimea (yalta, alushta)
- The climate of the Black Sea coast of the Caucasus
- Balneological resorts
- Baths from carbonic mineral waters
- Natural hydrogen sulphide (sulfide) baths
- Natural radon baths
- Drinking of mineral waters
- Weakly mineralized waters
- Mud resorts
- Silt sulphide mud
- Sapropel mud
- Peat mud
- List of diseases in which this or that sanatorium-and-spa treatment is indicated
Infectious diseases for all
Diseases of the ear, throat, nose
Modern research methods