Strengthening the muscular corset: 5-minute exercises for Mueller
Flexibility is a person's ability to perform exercises with a large amplitude. Also, flexibility is the absolute range of motion in the joint or a number of joints, which is achieved in an instantaneous effort. Flexibility is important in some sports disciplines, especially in rhythmic gymnastics. In man, flexibility is not the same in all joints. The practitioner, who easily performs a longitudinal twine, can hardly perform a cross-twine. In addition, depending on the type of training, the flexibility of various joints can increase. Also, for a particular joint, flexibility can be different in different directions.
Strengthening of the muscular corset is necessary for every person, as this group of muscles ensures the correct position of the spine and maximum protection of internal organs.
It is important to understand that the main role in such protection is played by deep muscles of the back, chest and abdomen.
Disorders of posture and many diseases often occur against the weakened muscle corset, which is why estet-portal.com decided to tell what exercises are best for strengthening muscle groups that form a muscular corset.
Self-test before strengthening the muscular corset
Before you start directly to strengthen the muscle corset, it is better to check what condition it is at the moment. Later, such a self-test can be conducted to assess the effectiveness of the exercises.
- Lie down with your belly, tear your hands and feet off the floor (at the same time!).
- Drawing the navel, stretch the muscles of the cortex, bend the back and lift the chest.
In this position, you need to hold out a minute. If you can not do it, it's time to seriously think about strengthening the muscular corset.
- Stand on all fours so that your legs at right angles form right angles.
- Look in front of you and, stretching out your neck, pull out your left hand and your right foot (or vice versa) forward and backward respectively.
The purpose of the check is to keep the balance. If you do not succeed, it's time to work on muscle stabilizers.
Methods of strengthening the muscular corset: 5-minute Mueller system
Many exercises are aimed at strengthening the muscular corset: both fitness, pilates, and barbells with dumbbells. However, there is excellent gymnastics, which is like almost everyone and does not require any trips to the hall, nor special equipment.
The Mueller system consists of 60 respiratory movements performed simultaneously with ten exercises with the calculation of 1 exercise = 6 breaths. In the Mueller system, there are three degrees of difficulty in performing exercises, he recommends that everyone start with the least degree of difficulty.
The first five of the following exercises are performed slowly 6 times, i.e. 1 exercise = 1 respiratory movement. The second five exercises are performed at an accelerated pace: maximum movements for 4 respiratory movements, 2 respiratory movements - rest. Breathe during exercise to strengthen the muscular corset is necessary chest and through the nose.
Description of the 10 exercises of Mueller to strengthen the muscular corset
Since Müller encourages everyone to start training to strengthen the muscular corset from the initial level of complexity, and proceed to complicate the exercises only after honing the skill, we decided to bring the first-degree exercises for beginners to engage in the Mueller system.
PI: Hands on the belt. Walk close.
- Slowly raise the leg forward as high as possible, keeping your back straight and not bending your knees. The first leg is raised and lowered by inhalation. The second - without a break on the exhalation.
- After that, you should slowly lift any leg to the side and lowering - all on inhalation, the second leg lifted to the side and lowered on exhalation.
- Further, keeping the back straight, alternately raise one leg back and lower it (on inhalation), repeat the movement with the second leg (on exhalation).
Repeat the cycle twice.
IP: feet at a distance of a short step.
- On inhalation, bend back as far as possible (with head), move the hips forward and bend your hands, clenched in fists, in elbows and hands.
- As you exhale, lean forward and down, straighten your arms and try to touch the floor with them. Knees do not bend.
IP: the heels are closed.
- On inspiration, tilt the body to the left (including the head), while simultaneously moving the half-bent right hand (palm down) behind the head, exhale and return to the FE.
- Make a tilt to the right with a half-bent left hand.
- Do not lift your heels.
IP: feet at the maximum distance from each other, the heels are facing outward.
- Hands weakly hang on the sides, turn the body, the right shoulder - back, the left hip - forward and vice versa.
- Turns should be done as far as possible without rotating your feet.
IP: legs are shoulder width apart, hands are lowered on each side.
- Hands (palms down) slowly raise forward on inspiration.
- Do a deep squat on the exhale.
IP: the feet are parallel to each other, almost closed.
- Hands on the belt.
- On the inhalation we pull the toe and move the left leg backwards (do not bend our knees, do not bend down). We lower the leg.
- On exhalation, we lift the other leg and, accordingly, lower it.
IP: feet on the width of the shoulders, hands on the belt.
- Having fed hips forward, we incline a trunk back (we hold a neck exactly).
- Having poured hips back and having thrust out a stomach forward, we incline a trunk forward, keeping a back and a neck exactly.
- Do not take breaks between the slopes forward and back, breathe smoothly.
IP: hands clenched into fists, heels closed.
- Tilt the body to the right, pull up the left arm bent at the elbow, and lower the right arm.
- Tilt the body to the left and pull up the right arm bent at the elbow, and lower the lower arm.
FE: the feet are widely divorced, the feet look inside.
- Quickly rotate the upper body in the belt (the head does not rotate with the trunk) to the right, and then to the left, the lower part of the body must be fixed. Two rotation on the breath and two rotation to the exhalation. The ultimate goal is 4 breaths 40 rotations in both directions.
- When the right shoulder moves back, the left thigh moves forward and vice versa.
IP: legs slightly apart and parallel, arms lowered
1. Raise the right leg bent at the knee, then the left leg. The toe of the foot should be lowered down, do not bend down.
2. Leaving the upper part of the foot fixed, raise the lower part of the left and right legs alternately back and up. A heel kick on the buttock is a sign of correct execution.
Do exercises to strengthen the muscular corset, taking into account all the recommendations of Mueller, to protect yourself from problems with internal organs and violations of posture.