Database of stolen mobile phones (State Power Center Ukrainian State Center of Radio Frequencies)
What is IMEI?
International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IMEI) - a number consisting of 15 digits , is a unique number for each mobile phone standard GSM. It is installed at the factory during manufacture and serves for accurate and complete identification of the device in the GSM network.
- Only phones and electronic equipment * are checked, which can be serviced in the networks of mobile communication operators in Ukraine.
- To determine the code recorded in the phone memory, dial the combination * # 06 # . Instantly on the screen you will see the IMEI code of this phone.
- The numbers of IMEI codes of some phone models are divided into groups by service symbols - & nbsp ;. & Nbsp; # & nbsp; / (for example, XXXXXXX / XX / XXXXXXX / X, or XXXXXXX-XX-XXXXXXX-XX), which, when checking (in the general database of IMEI codes using SMS messages or in the box on this site below), is optional.
- Mark availability under the cover of the phone is not a guarantee of certification of the phone or the introduction of its IMEI code in the general database of IMEI codes, but only indicates that the phones of this model are adapted (prepared) by the manufacturer for delivery to Ukraine.
- Be careful when entering the code numbers!
* Radio-electronic means containing GSM-modules with IMEI codes (including motherboard for repairing mobile phones, 3G-modems in laptops, USB-modems, car alarms with GSM-modules, fire and security alarms, etc.) .
More than once “Provision on the provision of permits for importation due to the cordon to Ukraine of radio and electronic communications” (we confirmed the resolution of the NKRZ dated 05.02.09, No. 1338, for more details) . You can import to Ukraine, register for registration of IMEI codes (international identifier of mobile ownership) in the remote database of IMEI terminology (hereinafter - State database) that ”( dalі - UDCR ).
Згідно p. 1.7. “On the procedure for realizing in Ukraine radio and electronic devices and those for industrial attachments” (approved by the NKRZ dated 05.02.2009 p. No. 1339)
Recommended! For half an hour buy and receive phone numbers, retype the number of IMEI codes in the IMEI database for the UDRC website at the “ Idle code rewriting” option, but I’m able to enter the short code for 307 ”from be-yak mobile operator of Ukraine. Visibility code in the IMEI database to learn about summing up a phone number in Ukraine, and about a mobile phone number for servicing a mobile phone when you have a mobile phone number for Ukraine.
With the order of entering IMEI codes to the IMEI database, some bullets have been imported separately, but have been removed in the international postal directions from outside the cordon to Ukraine, and in the established form, declare about entering before the IMEI code, please declare the following.
Be aware of the “Transition of radio and electronic services and industrial annexes, for the import of some, including the transfer of international postal destinations, the international express, and the rest of the day.” .
Section 3, Clause 25, Article 25 of the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine” Register of radio and electronic communications, which can be closed in Ukraine in the area of radio frequency of the western corridor, not earlier than two times a week in the official list of the NKRZІ.
We can set the Register for the electronic viewer here .
The certificate of certification is available here .
Detailed information on entering IMEI codes into a common database can be found by calling the UCRF info center (044) 422-85-85