"Idea Bank" won in many nominations: The most effective investment in Ukraine 2012, the best in servicing specialized auto loan programs. "Bank trusted - 2013" by the magazine "Banker", "The Bank is the leader in the introduction of Internet banking".
Idea Bank replaced PJSC "Plus Bank", which has been operating in the Ukrainian market for 25 years. It is part of one of the largest financial groups in Eastern and Central Europe - Getin Holding SA, Republic of Poland.
The main shareholder of PJSC "Idea Bank" is Getin Holding SA (Republic of Poland) - a financial group that is dynamically developing.
Getin Holding SA - invests in companies with high growth potential, working in the financial services sector for private clients and small businesses.
Getin Holding SA, in addition to Getin Noble Bank, includes other companies that provide financial services: Open Finance, Noble Funds TFI, Noble Securities, Idea Bank, PDK, TU EUROPA, MW Trade.
Getin Holding SA also operates in markets outside of Poland.
Requirements for borrowers:
- age 21-75 years old
- employment - official and not official (work should be required)
- income from 2000 UAH
The target audience:
- age 25-45
- floor m / f
- income 2500-3000 UAH
- city of residence with a population> 750 thousand
- Low interest rate and commission;
- Preliminary decision on the loan is given for 1 minute;
- A high percentage of making positive decisions on loan applications;
- The possibility of using credit funds for any current needs;
- Loan payment by annuity payments;
- Loan service without reference to the Bank's branch. The client can pay off debts on any loan in any branch;
- Loyalty program for clients who do not allow delays when paying off their loan debts: the opportunity to receive additional funds on favorable terms;
- Possibility of early repayment of the loan;