Color - a subjective quality characteristics of electromagnetic radiation in the optical range, which is determined on the basis of the emerging physiological visual sensation and depends on a number of physical, physiological and psychological factors. The perception of color is determined by the human personality, as well as the spectral composition, color and luminance contrast with the surrounding light sources, as well as unlighted objects. Very important phenomena such as metamerism, individual hereditary characteristics of the human eye (the degree of expression of the polymorphic visual pigments) and the psyche.
In simple terms, the color - it's a feeling that gets people in contact with him in the eye of the light rays. The light flux with the same spectral composition will cause different sensations in different individuals due to the fact that they have different characteristics perception eye and for each color will be different. Hence the controversy, "what color is actually" meaningless - has sense only measurement of what "really" part of the radiation.
The right mix of flowers - one of the most important parts of your image and stylish, holistic interior. That is why we decided to share the crib, with which you will not miss in the selection of colors to choose clothes or selecting your perfect apartment design.
The color range consists of 12 basic colors. Three basic (primary), three components and six third-order. In the colors of these groups are located at an equal distance from each other.
The main colors are red, blue and yellow: because they can not get by mixing other colors.
Secondary colors (green, orange, purple) is obtained by mixing two primary colors: blue and yellow colors give - green; red and yellow - orange; blue and red - violet.
TERTIARY (third-order color) are obtained by mixing the primary and secondary colors: red-violet, yellow-orange, blue-green, blue-violet, yellow-green and red-orange.
Additional colors in the color wheel are located directly opposite each other, and when mixed give a neutral color.
Clean bright colors and are arranged in a wide range of color center ring (numbers 4, 12, 20, 28, 36, 44, 52, 60, 68, 76, 84 and 92).
The four inner rings are shades of the original color with the addition of different amounts of white, and three external - with the addition of black.
Selection of colors - quite responsible activity. The combination of colors in design has always been the main objectives of the main (required to attach importance to colors combinations for that matter)!
The color scheme should not strain or irritate, but rather to return during the day spent in harmony. The choice of colors begins with the decision, what are you still want the color of the design (product or decoration). Only in this way you will be able to choose the optimal combination of colors.
And how to use the color wheel? Yes, everything is very simple. There are a few rules of color matching, following which it is possible to choose the color combinations for the interior design without difficulty. Consider them.
The scheme number 1. Complementary combination
Complementary or optional, contrasting colors are, which are disposed on opposite sides of the color wheel Itten. It looks a combination of a very lively and energetic, especially when the maximum color saturation.
Scheme number 2. Triad - a combination of 3 colors
The combination of three colors that lie at the same distance from each other. It provides high contrast while retaining harmony. Such a composition appears to be quite lively, even when using pale and desaturated colors.
The scheme number 3. A similar combination
The combination of 2 to 5 colors arranged adjacent to each other on the color wheel (ideally - 3.2 color). Impression: quiet, condusive. An example of a combination of similar muted colors: yellow-orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, blue and green.
Scheme number 4. Separately, a complimentary combination
Option complementary color combinations, only instead of the opposite color are used adjacent colors for him. The combination of the primary colors and additional two. This scheme looks almost as contrasting, but not so intense. If you are not sure that you can properly use complementary combinations - Use separate, complementary.
Scheme 5. Tetralogy number - a combination of 4 colors
Color scheme, where one color - the main two - supplementing and further highlights the accents. Example: blue-green, blue-violet, red-orange, yellow-orange.
Scheme number 6. Square
The combination of 4 colors, equidistant from each other. The colors are dissimilar in tone, but also are complimentary. Due to this, the image will be dynamic, playful and bright. Example: purple, red, orange, yellow, blue and green.
Combinations of individual colors
- White: combined with everything. The best combination of blue, red and black.
- Beige: with blue, brown, emerald, black, red, white.
- Grey: a fuchsia color, red, purple, pink, blue.
- Pink: brown, white, color, mint green, olive, gray, turquoise, pale blue.
- Fuchsia (dark pink): gray, yellow, brown, lime green, mint green, brown.
- Red: yellow, white, brown, green, blue and black.
- Tomato red: blue, mint green color, sand, cream, white, gray.
- The cherry red: azure, gray, light orange, sand, pale yellow, beige.
- Raspberry red: white, black, color, damask rose.
- Brown: bright blue, cream, pink, yellow, green, beige.
- Light brown: pale yellow, creamy white, blue, green, purple, red.
- Dark brown: lemon yellow, light blue, mint green color, purple-pink, lime color.
- The tan: pink, dark brown, blue, green, purple.
- Orange: blue, indigo, violet, purple, white, black.
- Light orange: gray, brown, olive.
- Dark orange: pale yellow, olive, brown, cherry.
- Yellow: blue, purple, light blue, purple, gray, black.
- Lemon yellow: cherry red, brown, blue, gray.
- Pale yellow: fuchsia, gray, brown, shades of red, yellow, brown, blue, purple.
- Golden-yellow: gray, brown, sky blue, red, black.
- Olive: orange, light brown, brown.
- Green: a golden-brown, orange, light green, yellow, brown, gray, cream, black, cream and white.
- Salad color: brown, tan, fawn, gray, dark blue, red, gray.
- Turquoise: fuchsia, cherry red, yellow, brown, cream, dark purple.
- Electricians beautiful in combination with golden yellow, brown, light brown, gray or silver.
- Blue: red, gray, brown, orange, pink, white, yellow.
- Dark Blue: light purple, blue, yellow-green, brown, gray, pale yellow, orange, green, red, white.
- Purple: orange, pink, dark purple, olive, gray, yellow, white.
- Dark purple: golden-brown, pale yellow, gray, turquoise, color, mint green, light orange.
- Black is versatile, elegant, looks in all combinations, the best orange, pink, salad, white, red, or yellow lilacky.