Who said that in our time, a lot of money honestly do not earn? Not true! Honestly, or almost honestly, you can always make money. Well, for example, you can suggest wishing to crush the egg with your hand. Not across - it's simple, but along. The price of the attempt is 5 rubles. Crushed? Get the chervonets. From willing there will be no end. But only one in fifty succeeds. And you put in at least two hundred in your pocket in an hour.
And you can buy a decent car and get on it in an accident. Brake sharply before any foreign car. And, if you do not tear your head off immediately, demand money for repairs. It is unlikely that the perpetrator of the accident will want to deal with the inspector. True, this method seems to be not entirely honest. One familiar driver, Sergei, said that almost half a year "earned" accidents. Not alone, of course, but as part of the "emergency" brigade.
- We have got acquainted so. Once, on the road in front of me, the fifth "BMW" braked sharply. I miraculously wriggled out. I drive further - again he turned around in front of his nose. I left again. Finally, for the third time, I touched his wing in a tangent. "Bulls" jumped out and shouted - you crushed us a wheelbarrow, "cases" two pieces of bucks. And there's not even a dent - a scratch. But then the traffic police came up: yours, say wine - pay. I had to pay the technical passport before paying, and collect the money myself. Has paid.
A week passed and these guys reappeared. They said that they "drove" to the hospital. They liked how last time Sergei drove the car from under attack. And they invited him to enter the brigade. They beckoned with crazy money, a new car. They promised, if they agreed, to give him those two thousand. He agreed.
- I went to work every two or three days. They have for this case three seemingly elegant, but in fact "killed" cars: two seventh "BMW" and four hundred "Mercedes". At one "work", the other somehow ryhtuetsya, and the third tinted. Conveyor.
"Emergency crew" worked in the morning. At this time, many are rushing to work, and the delay due to traffic police is doubly undesirable. And because the "client" is easier "to breed for money." But in the evening and at night "work" is dangerous - there are a lot of bandits, you never know who you're going to attack.
- We searched for cars more abruptly - so that the "client" was money. Better if the businessman. In the morning, "biziki" crazy, they have dollars and stocks on their mind, "mobile" to the ear as glued. So there is only one hand on the handlebar, and attention is weakened. And here we are.
"Avariyka" overtakes the "client" and sharply before it slows down. And the most optimal moment - when the "client" dials the number.
- We jump out and begin to put pressure on the psyche: you can not go - hire a chauffeur ... yes you crushed the wheelbarrow ... yes you broke the deal ... Well, and so on. The size of the "payoff" depends on the steepness of the "customer". Well, if the slack showed - fear, compliance, then "bred" it to the fullest. If the blow was strong, then there were 10-15 bucks as well.
Several times the "emergency brigade" remained with nothing. Somehow they were put under the drunken prosecutor at the "Audi". The law seems to be on the side of the "brigade", but they decided not to take any chances - it was very much threatened to be planted. Another time they got on some official from the administration. So immediately approached GIBDdeshnik advised them to clean up priziru-pozdorovu. And one day I even had to pay three thousand myself: in the luxurious Volvo I was driving a Colonel of the traffic police.
- Once we were amusingly punished. "We did" one car - "Chevrolet Caprice." There are two decent guys in the car. Dressed solidly, polite. Such, you know, elite type of youth, majors. And I was surprised: like the blow was strong - at our car, the rear almost stood up, at their wheelbarrows only the bumper slightly dented and the right "eye" crashed.
As it turned out later, the car was armored. The damage done to the "emergency" car was more than obvious. Clients began to untwist on the full: 10 pieces on a cowl or give the car. The guys somehow very easily agreed to "uncover", but only in the evening - supposedly with them there is no money. "Avariyschiki" took the owner's passport and documents for the car as a pledge and went to the garage to wait for the evening.
- We go - we rejoice. The speed is almost 120. The road is almost empty. There is a traffic light ahead. Green flashes, but I'm doing well. And then in front of the traffic lights - I can not think: where did it come from? - emerges "chevrolyukha." And sharply brakes. And I, almost not reducing speed, I drive into her ass. We fall out of the car - our noses are smashed, faces in blood. The "muzzle" of our wheelbarrow wrinkled like a cat from a lemon. One door jammed. A "Chevrolet" if only henna - the lantern crashed, the bumper flattened, but the trunk slightly swelled. And then the "Chevrolet" comes out from the other guys and seems to be wondering at us: they say, where did you come from? They wanted my companions to fuck up, yes, they changed their minds, now we seem to be to blame. In general, we agreed that the score is 1: 1. I had to give them their documents.
Sergei was, you can say, happy with life: for his masterly driving, he received 20 percent of the received from "customers." Less than 10 thousand "green" per month was not even once. True, he was bitten by his conscience: after all, he himself had been under the "crash-attendants", and now he is setting up others. But the bites were easily healed by the new "Fiat". Everything ended almost tragically.
- We somehow got up under the "BMW". Well stood up - for 10 pieces. "Client" immediately, on the spot, pulled out of the case a bundle of hundreds in a bank package. I silently gave it up, got into the car and drove away. A week has passed. I went to the country. But on Leninsky Prospekt the 500th "Mers" stood under me. I almost wriggled out, but still hooked it.
Out came the guys - "pure bandits". The driver, in a colorless voice, told Sergei that he had to pay $ 10,000 for a scratch tomorrow. Sergei did not have time to reply, as they left.
- No threats. They did not demand any documents or cars for bail. They did not even ask my address. And it a little scared. I decided to return home. But it was not there. Only "Fiat" gained speed - as under him stood "BMW". And it all happened again. And then, just before the house - again.
They were saved only by the fact that the "foreman" was in the patrons of some authority. I managed to find out who this silent "client" is. And the authority, having met with him, agreed that the "emergency brigade" would only return ten thousand and pay twenty as compensation.
As soon as I paid my share of the debt, I announced that I was leaving the case. The brigade understood me and did not interfere. I still had money, but the Fiat still had to be sold: he reminded me too much of this case. So I again live an honest life and "bomb" on my system "Volga".
Based on the materials of the electronic journal "Bluff"
Remember the anecdote about the game of cashmere for money, where certain folklore characters on expensive cars beat each other in front of the amazed audience, and the striker joyfully yells at the mobile: "The boys, I've besieged him, now Kolyan is driving!" It seems that the simple idea, in its meanness and cynicism, was born - to earn extra money by playing in "salochki" no longer with each other, but with us, lohs. We just need to provoke a situation in which everything looks so that the victim herself will feel guilty and will rejoice that she got off lightly.
Not every car owner will be honored to become a "sponsor", as the substitutes call their prey. New expensive and prestigious foreign cars, as a rule, are outside the risk zone. It is hardly worth worrying to the owner of VAZ-2104, who sat down under the weight of seedlings and families, as well as to other owners of domestic shabby transport. According to criminal logic, such people will most likely not have a tenth of the requested amount, especially with oneself, and money should be received as soon as possible. At the new domestic cars with tightly tinted glasses and sports disks also there are few chances to be "invited to dance" - there is a risk to run into the cropped "brothers on reason".
Another thing is when the car is just new, without the bells and whistles, and even the driver in it is one - fewer witnesses and easier to press. In addition, practice shows that the "salochki" willingly play with the owners of used and therefore inexpensive foreign cars. In other words, the notorious middle class is best for the role of a "sponsor" - a character looking at a machine which can assume that he has money, but not so much to enjoy certain connections. Of course, much depends on the manner of driving. Look closely at the traffic flow, and you will certainly see in it potential "sponsors" - "horsemen without a head", carelessly jumping from row to row.
Now let's see how cars with "players" can look. The cars of the latter should be quite dynamic, in order to make a jerk at the right moment and get the victim. Make an impression of "cool and expensive". There are a number of indirect signs. For example, thoroughly polluted numbers on a relatively clean machine. Or their absence. All kinds of non-Russian license plates, as well as paper transit sheets, must also be alerted. The presence on the machine of obvious signs of repair, damage to body parts, etc. - almost never substituted whole and undamaged machines. In addition, any strange behavior of the car nearby - for example, rides on the right from the rear, without approaching or lagging behind - should also serve as an occasion for concentration of attention.
As a dummy, Mercedes cars are often used in the bodies of W201, W124, W210 or even W140, on which labels can be glued for the "coolness" of the most powerful and expensive versions. BMW 5-th and 7-th series. Audi 80, 100 or A6 of the first years of production, Volvo 8th or 9th series, we came across SAAB 9000 and Mitsubishi Galant. Some victims of fake accidents mentioned such a rare transport as Lincoln Towncar Chrysler Cirrus or Honda CRX. There are cars with an image of expensive ones, the real price of which, however, can fluctuate within $ 10 thousand. It's by no means everyone knows that the 10-year-old 735th BMW or Mercedes in the 124th body, with quite decent appearance, can cost cheaper than the new "tens ".