The list of addresses of Kiev surveillance cameras 2016
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine plans to begin to fine drivers with automatic fixation cameras from June 01, 2016!
The MVS and the National Police must prepare everything necessary to launch a project of automatic photo-fixing of traffic violations by the beginning of this summer. This is stated in the “Action Plan” for 2016, which includes 379 priorities for the country. According to the plan, by June, the MVS and the National Police should develop and submit for approval to the Cabinet of Ministers a draft resolution “On Approving the Procedure for Functioning a System for Fixing Offenses in the Sphere of Ensuring Road Safety”. Preliminarily, the Ministry of Internal Affairs should complete the development and approve the standard of operation of automatic fixation systems indicating the technical requirements for such systems. It is noted that today the police do not have the technical means to control the speed.
“No one is calling for the return of traffic cops to the bushes and putting them around the corners, but there should be control over our roads. And not indicative, but real,” MPs Mustafa Nayyem commented on the situation. It is also worth noting that Ukraine is one of the first places in Europe in the number of car accidents - every 15 minutes there is an accident with injuries on our roads, and every two hours there is a fatal accident.
Map of autofixation cameras for traffic violations in Kiev
Red indicates normal cameras.
Green stars - cameras with recognition of numbers.
List of addresses of Kiev surveillance cameras
- On the cross. st. Vladimirskaya - Blvd. Shevchenko (from Bessarabskaya square in the direction of Victory square).
- European Square (from the street Grushevsky).
- On the street Grushevskogo (from the main entrance of the Dynamo stadium on Grushevskogo street in the direction of the Verkhovna Rada).
- On the street Grushevsky (near the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine).
- On the street Grushevsky (from the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the direction of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine).
- Near the square Bessarabskaya (in the direction of Shevchenko Boulevard).
- Near the square Glory (from the hotel "Salute" on the street of the January Uprising in the direction of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra).
- On the cross. st. Basseinaya - st. Shelkovichnaya - st. Mechnikov - blvd. Lesia Ukrainka (in the direction of Shelkovichnaya St.).
- On the cross. st. Institutskaya - st. Khreshchatyk - st. Mikhailovskaya (from the Dnipro Hotel in the direction of Bessarabskaya Square).
- Near Independence Square (Khreschatyk St. from the House of Trade Unions in the direction of Bessarabska Square).
- On the street Khreschatyk (near the building of the City Administration).
- Near the square L. Tolstoy (direction from the street L. Tolstoy).
- Near the square Sofievskaya (Vladimirskaya St. from the GUMVD house in the direction of Proreznaya St.).
- On the street Mikhailovskaya (direction from the house near the GUMVD of Ukraine in Kiev).
- Near the Sports Palace (direction from Rognedinskaya St.).
- Near the square Constitution (park, direction from the central entrance to the Verkhovna Rada to the street. Grushevsky).
- Near the Verkhovna Rada (direction from Shelkovichnaya St.).
- Shevchenko Park (view of the monument from the university).
- At the checkpoint on the street Bogomolets, 10 (from the checkpoint in the direction of P. Orlyk St.).
- At the checkpoint on the street Bogomolets, 10 (central entrance).
- At the checkpoint on the street Bogomolets, 10 (checkpoint from house 5).
- Vladimirsky Descent (direction from the European Square).
- Lesia Ukrainka Square (direction from the CEC).
- On the street Kutuzov (direction from the CEC).
- In the area of Sq. Arsenal.
- In the area of Pevchoe Pole.
- The intersection of Victory Ave and Vozdukhoflotsky Prospect (direction from Victory Square).
- Cross st. New passage - st. Basseynaya (in the direction of the boulevard. Lesi Ukrainka).
- Cross st. Basseynoy - st. New passage (in the direction of Leo Tolstoy Square).
- Pl. Victory (from Vorovsky street in the direction of the circus).
- Pl. Victory (direction from Taras Shevchenko Boulevard).
- Pl. Contract (in the direction of the Kiev-Mohyla Academy).
- Pl. Contract (in the direction of the monument to G. Skovoroda).
- Independence Square (near the Globus store from the House of Trade Unions).
- Independence Square (near the Globus store).
- Ring road.
- Ring Road (another camera)
- Cross st. Academician Glushkov, the ring road and Academician Zabolotny.
- Avenue Academician Glushkov.
- Avenue Academician Glushkov
- Ave 40 years of October (towards the bus station).
- Cross 40 years of October avenue and st. Maxim Rylsky (2 cameras).
- Red Star Ave.
- Avenue of Science (2 cameras).
- St. Saperno-Slobodskaya.
- Prospect Krasnozvezdny (towards Sevastopol).
- Etc. Victory
Traffic police cameras with number recognition
- Cross st. Artem and st. Glebov near Kievan Rus.
- Cross st. Artem and st. Glibochitskaya near Kievan Rus.
- Boulevard of Friendship of Peoples (exit from Paton Bridge).
- Cross st. Glibochitskaya and Lower Val near the Ascension Descent.
- Cross st. Artyom and Ascension descent opposite the House of Artists.
- The intersection of Lower Val and Yaroslavl Lane (looks towards Lukyanovka).
- Pl. Lviv intersection of B. Zhytomyrska-Artyom-Stretenskaya-Vorovsky.
- Intersection st. Proreznaya and st. Khreshchatyk (looks towards Khreshchatyk).
In the near future it is planned to install
- Intersection st. Vasilkovskaya and New passage.
- Intersection st. Vasilkovskaya and st. L. Tolstoy.
- Pl. Postal.
- On the embankment of the highway (metro bridge area).