We wash the car inside and out
- 1. Dirt and midges are easy to scrub from the windshield of Coca-Cola. Hood better cover with a towel. And pour soda directly on the windshield.
- 2. The usual blade from a disposable razor also copes with complex dirt.
- 3. Spray WD-40 will help remove dirt, bugs, old stickers, bird life results and juice of berries (if you carelessly left the car under a black chokeberry bush, for example) from the grille and in general all the external surfaces of the car. Splash a little liquid on the pollution, wait a little and wipe.
- 4. To gently, without scratching, wash the car (if suddenly you like to do it yourself sometimes), use old tights as a rag and soapy water.
- 5. On your machine, perhaps, there are already micro rust spots; nail polish will help prevent its further spread. You can use a transparent or pick up the color to match the car. Colored varnish can cover up minor scratches.
- 1. Spilled coffee? To begin, blot the stain with a paper towel as much as possible, and the rest will help remove the following mixture: 1l of water, 1 tablespoon of clear vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid. Using this mixture, treat the stain, wait 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. In case the composition did not work, repeat the same, increasing the amount of vinegar.
- 2. If you have a car, sorry, someone is sick, then you should deal with this pollution with sparkling water. It is most effective in this case. Fill it with dirt, wait a bit and remove everything with paper towels.
- 3. Did the car smell bad? Buy regular coal in a supermarket and leave the open bag in the car for the night. Coal perfectly absorbs odors (even the smell of cigarette smoke).