My car is inside and out
- 1. Dirt and midges can easily be wiped off from the windshield Coca-Cola. The hood should be covered with a towel. And pour soda directly onto the windshield.
- 2. A conventional blade from a disposable razor also copes well with complex contaminants.
- 3. Spray WD-40 will help remove dirt, bugs, old stickers, the results of the life of birds and the juice of berries (if you carelessly left the car under a bush of aronia, for example) from the grille and all the exterior surfaces of the car. Spray some liquid on the dirt, wait and rub a little.
- 4. In order to wash the car delicately (if you sometimes like to do it yourself), use old pantyhose as a rag and soapy water.
- 5. On your machine, you may already have microwell rust, prevent its further spread will help nail polish. You can use transparent or choose the color in the tone of the machine. Colored varnish can be covered with small scratches.
- 1. Shed coffee? First, blot the stain with a paper towel as much as possible, and the remnants will remove the following mixture: 1 liter of water, 1 tablespoon of clear vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid. With this mixture you process a stain, wait 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water. In case the compound did not work, repeat the same thing by increasing the amount of vinegar.
- 2. If you are in the car, sorry, someone was sick, then fight with this pollution should be carbonated water. It is most effective in this case. Pour it on the soiling, wait a bit and remove everything with paper towels.
- 3. Did you get a bad smell in the car? Buy regular coal in the supermarket and leave the open bag in the car for the night. Coal perfectly absorbs odors (even the smell of cigarette smoke).