This will not teach in the driving school! 12 Exclusive Boards to All Drivers
This will not teach in the driving school!
12 Exclusive Tricks to All Drivers!
Urgently share this news with everyone!
- You stand on the turn to the left, you pass the oncoming cars. DO NOT twist the steering wheel to the left in advance. Hit from behind and you are dead under the counter wagon. The wheel should be kept only straight.
- Performing a chess overtaking and wedging in the flow, extinguish the speed on the MEETING strip. One of the most common mistakes is when, ahead of the column at a significant speed, the driver, seeing that he does not have time, begins to wedge into his lane and at the same time severely brake.
- Be careful when you take prolonged turns on the INNER radius (for you internal, for oncoming external). If the oncoming car passing through the outer radius starts to enter, then it will not go to the ditch, but in 90% of cases it will fly to your forehead. Mistakenly more afraid of oncoming vehicles passing by the inner radius - as a rule, their skidding ends on the roadside.
- You grabbed the roadside or snow brewster on the left (for example, near the dividing line in the avenue) or on the right (roadside) - kill the instinct to pull the steering wheel in the opposite direction. DEAD grip of the steering wheel, without changing the position of the foot on the accelerator, compensate for the deviation to the side. The car will lose speed and return to the road. It is not necessary to try, by all means, to strive for the road, you will be sharply thrown in the opposite direction.
- Always leave a spare option. For example, you doubt the overtaking, just go to the "counter", and drag yourself from behind, until you are 100% sure that you can overtake. And if that, return to your band.
- If you see that the counter car does not have time to overtake, turn on the right "turn signal" and press to the roadside in advance. Do not flash headlights, there may be a novice driver, who immediately becomes confused.
- If the car demolishes / enters, act firmly and smoothly, without fuss. The process does not develop instantaneously and accordingly does not like sharp and convulsive movements. A desperate situation is only one - it is a skid on the front drive on the descent, otherwise all can be corrected.
- Do not rely on the system of exchange rate stabilization during the rain. If a breakdown occurs and you swim (the aquaplaning effect), the system will NOT help you. She is banal "does not understand" what is happening.
- If the car "antibuks" is not tied with one button to the course stabilization system, then turn it off. It is always harmful (on a mono drive). Especially if you are going to slip through the intersection with a sharp start. The start will not be so sharp.
- You fly, on the left row, and on the right all stand or slowly go? They miss the pedestrian. And you continue to go, he will gladly break your head with his head ...
- Frequent phenomenon - animals on the road or unexpected obstacles in the form of wheels, bags, etc. Keep cool. Before saving the dog, make sure that you do not "knock off" a couple of poles, a neighboring car, and a pedestrian on the roadside.
- The cause of most of the crashes is speed. There is no accident, which can not be said - "Damn, I would go a little slower, and there would be nothing!"