This is not taught in a driving school! 12 Exclusive Tips for All Drivers
This is not taught in a driving school!
12 Exclusive Tricks to All Drivers!
Urgently share this news with everyone!
- You are standing on the left turn, passing oncoming cars. DO NOT twist the steering wheel to the left in advance. A blow from behind and you are a corpse under an oncoming wagon. The steering wheel should only be kept straight.
- When making a chess overtaking and wedging into the stream, extinguish speed in the MEETING lane. One of the most common mistakes is when, overtaking the column at a significant speed, the driver, seeing that he doesn’t have time, begins to wedge into his lane and at the same time slow down significantly.
- Be careful when going through lengthy turns along the INTERNAL radius (for you, internal, for oncoming external). If the oncoming car passing through the outer radius starts to drift, then it will not go to the ditch, but in 90% of cases it will fly into your forehead. It is a mistake to be more afraid of oncoming cars passing along the inner radius - as a rule, their drift ends on the side of the road.
- You grabbed the curb or snow brooster on the left (for example, near the dividing on the avenue) or on the right (curb) - kill the instinct in you to pull the steering wheel in the opposite direction. A DEAD steering wheel grip, without changing the position of the foot on the gas pedal, compensate for sidetracking. Cars will lose speed and return to the road. No need to try, at all costs, to strive on the road, you will be thrown abruptly in the opposite direction.
- Always leave a fallback. For example, you doubt about overtaking, just go to the “oncoming lane”, and drag yourself behind until you are 100% sure that you can overtake. And if anything, return to your lane.
- If you see that the oncoming car does not have time to overtake, turn on the right “turn signal” and press the curb in advance. Do not blink the headlights, there may be a novice driver who is immediately confused.
- If the car blows / drifts, act firmly and smoothly, without fuss. The process does not develop instantly and accordingly does not like sudden and jerky movements. There is only one hopeless situation - this is a drift on the front drive on the descent, in other cases everything can be corrected.
- Do not rely on the course stabilization system in the rain. If a breakdown occurs, and you swim (aquaplaning effect), the system will NOT help you. She corny "does not understand" what is happening.
- If the “antibuks” in the car is not tied with one button with the course stabilization system, turn it off. It is always harmful (on a single-drive). Especially if you are planning to slip from the sharp start of the intersection. The start will not be so sharp.
- Are you flying along the left lane, but are everyone standing on the right or driving slowly? They miss a pedestrian. And you keep driving, he will gladly smash your head-on with his head ...
- Frequent occurrence - animals on the road or unexpected obstacles in the form of wheels, bags, etc. Keep calm. Before saving the dog, make sure that you do not “stomp” a couple of pillars, a neighboring car, and a pedestrian on the side of the road.
- The reason for most accidents is speed. There is no accident about which it cannot be said - “Damn, I would drive a little slower, and there would be nothing!”