#EuroMajdan # євромайдан The Chronicle 18/03/2014
Euromaidan on the forum
Euromaidan on youtube.com
Panorama 360 Folk Veche
hromadske.tv Civil television
Espreso.tv : Independent Channel
Ukrstream.tv : Independent Journalists
Spilno.TV : Media Activists
If suddenly your favorite site does not open, you are banned or blocked, our practical tips will help you: Access to blocked sites , Browser protection plugins , Anonymizer Sites , Proxy , Anonymous Email , How to check that the Internet knows about you
Chronology of events
UPD: 18/03/2014 Putin’s statement about the Crimea’s aeksii
Putin's show on the issue of joining the Crimea.
“A referendum was held in Crimea, it was held in full compliance with democratic procedures and international legal norms. More than 82% of voters took part in the voting, more than 96% supported reunification with Russia - the figures are extremely convincing, ”Putin said.
UPD: 18/03/2014 What we have won as a result of the departure of the Crimea
Let's look objectively, our people in the Crimea are 12% of Tatars plus 10 percent of Slavs. Total 25% of the population of the Crimea in a good scenario. Yury Romanenko writes about this on his Facebook.
1. Now we are a "country of sacrifice." Very good position in the eyes of the normal world.
2. We have no need to subsidize unprofitable region. Now we will only earn on it by selling electricity, gas, food, transit services. If you want, of course.
3. Everyone was convinced that Ukraine’s best allies had their own army and navy. Therefore, the issue of security will be the key for the country. This will allow the development of the military industrial complex and generally follow the path of Israel.
4. We lost at least 1 million electorate who voted for the regionals and other idiots. This means that politically Ukraine is becoming more homogeneous.
5. Ukraine gets a powerful lever of influence on Russia. Russia's attempt to organize suffering for Ukraine will turn into suffering for the Crimea.
6. Considering that the gangsters really took control over Crimea, there is no doubt about the fruits of their management. It will be a good anti-PR of the Russian world and of course we will use it in our propaganda.
In general, you need to look at this situation without snot and aim at a game of 20-30-50 years. And the basic condition for our success should be the transformation of mainland Ukraine into a flourishing territory. For our remaining in the Crimea, we need to launch a program of compatriots in the occupied territories. It should include dual citizenship, material support and various preferences. Let's look objectively, our people in the Crimea are 12% of Tatars plus 10 percent of Slavs. Total 25% of the population of the Crimea in a good scenario. This is our fifth column, which we must maintain in order to increase the effectiveness of our policy. And for this to create the appropriate tools. Our policy on Crimea must be the same as the policy of France on Algeria since the time of de Gaulle. As a result, Algeria is knocking at the gates of France, and not vice versa.
UPD: 03/18/2014 NATO Military Power 2014 - Message to Russia, China, N.Korea
NATO Military Power 2014 - Message to Russia, China, N.Korea
UPD: 18/03/2014 Self-defense of the Crimea won the Ukrainian grandmother - Shame
And then someone will prove to me about friendship? Raise a hand on a woman, and even at the age of, on a mother the same as yours ... To let the creature with her relatives die ... Rotten people !!!