#EuroMajdan # євромайдан Chronicle 18/03/2014
Euromaidan on the forum
Evroimaydan on youtube.com
360 Panorama of the People's Veche
hromadske.tv Civic Television
Espreso.tv : Independent TV Channel
Ukrstream.tv : Independent journalists
Spilno.TV : Media activists
If suddenly your favorite site does not open, you are banned or blocked, our practical tips will help you: Access to blocked sites , Plug-ins for browsers , Sites Anonymizers , Proxy , Anonymous Email , How to check what the Internet knows about you
Chronology of events
UPD: 18/03/2014 Statement by Putin on the Crimean anecdosis
Putin's show on the accession of the Crimea.
"A referendum was held in the Crimea, it was held in full accordance with democratic procedures and international legal norms. More than 82% of voters took part in the voting, more than 96% spoke in favor of reunification with Russia - the figures are extremely convincing, "Putin said.
UPD: 18/03/2014 What we have won as a result of the Crimea's departure
Let's look objectively, our people in the Crimea - this is 12% of the Tatars plus 10 percent of the Slavs. Total 25% of the population of the Crimea in a good scenario. This is written in his Facebook Yuri Romanenko.
1. Now we are a "country of sacrifice". Very good position in the eyes of the normal world.
2. We no longer need to subsidize a loss-making region. Now we will only earn on it by selling electricity, gas, food, transit services. If you want, of course.
3. All were convinced that the best allies of Ukraine own army and fleet. Therefore, the security issue will become the key for the country. This will allow us to develop the military-industrial complex and, in general, to follow the path of Israel.
4. We lost at least 1 million electorate who voted for the regionals and other idiots. This means that politically Ukraine is becoming more homogeneous
5. Ukraine has a powerful lever of influence on Russia. An attempt by Russia to organize suffering for Ukraine will turn into suffering for the Crimea.
6. Given that the bandits really took control of the Crimea, one can not doubt the fruits of their management. It will be a good antipyre of the Russian world and of course we will use it in our propaganda.
In general, you need to look at this situation without a snot and aim at the game in 20-30-50 years. And the basic condition for our success should be the transformation of mainland Ukraine into a prosperous territory. For our remaining in the Crimea, we need to launch a program of compatriots in the occupied territories. It should include dual citizenship, material support and various preferences. Let's look objectively, our people in the Crimea - this is 12% of the Tatars plus 10 percent of the Slavs. Total 25% of the population of the Crimea in a good scenario. This is our fifth column, which we must support in order to increase the effectiveness of our policies. And for this, create the appropriate tools. Our policy towards the Crimea should be the same as France's policy towards Algeria since the time of de Gaulle. As a result, Algeria is knocking at the gates of France, and not vice versa.
UPD: 18/03/2014 NATO Military Power 2014 - Message to Russia, China, N.Korea
NATO Military Power 2014 - Message to Russia, China, N.Korea
UPD: 18/03/2014 Self-defense of Crimea defeated Ukrainian grandmother - Shame
And will someone here prove to me about friendship? Raise your hand on a woman, and even at an age, on a mother the same as yours ... To ruin the creature with your relatives ... Rotten people!