#EuroMajdan # євромайдан Chronicle 01/28/2014
Euromaidan on the forum
Evroimaydan on youtube.com
360 Panorama of the People's Veche
hromadske.tv Civic Television
Espreso.tv : Independent TV Channel
Ukrstream.tv : Independent journalists
Spilno.TV : Media activists
If suddenly your favorite site does not open, you are banned or blocked, our practical tips will help you: Access to blocked sites , Plug-ins for browsers , Sites Anonymizers , Proxy , Anonymous Email , How to check what the Internet knows about you
Chronology of events
UPD: 28/01/2014 Bentley crashed into the barricade of protesters at Gorodetsky in Kiev
The driver of the premium car Bentley could not cope with the management and crashed into the barricade on the street. Gorodetsky. The barrage, made by protesters from bags of snow, is next to the building of the Ministry of Justice.
The protesters in the center of the capital decided to extend the territory of the Maidan several days ago. One of the barricades on the street Institutskaya moved from the October Palace to the upper exit from the metro station "Khreshchatyk", and the second - on Gorodetsky Street - moved up the street almost to the square in front of the Ivan Franko Theater, transmits Channel 5.
The demonstrators built a barrage of sacks with snow, filling them with water. Similarly, water "processed" the roadway, which immediately turned into ice. However, not the security forces, who were the protagonists of the protests, but the Bentley driver, were trapped in the barricades. The car costing 250 thousand dollars crashed into the construction of snow and trash. The nose of the car is broken.
The driver of Bentley Continental failed to manage. The man got out of the car, inspected the bumper, stuck in bags of snow, sealed the license plate with a sheet of paper and retreated.
UPD: 28/01/2014 The court ordered mobile operators to disclose data on calls near the Svyatoshynsky court on January 10
The investigating judge of the Svyatoshinsky district court partially granted the request of the investigator of the Svyatoshinsky district police department, issuing permission to check all calls and SMS messages of Kyivstar subscribers from 6 pm on 10 January to 4 hours on 11 January 2014 in the area. This is stated in the court's decision of January 13, reports LB.
In particular, it says: "To give permission to the investigator of Svyatoshinsky Regional Department of Internal Affairs of Ukraine for the temporary access to the documentation in print and electronic form, which is located at the mobile operator of Kyivstar , located in Kiev on 53-A Degtyarevskaya str., regarding telecommunication service subscribers who made connections between January 18, January 10, 2014, and January 4, 2014, via base stations LAC 27017 CID 732, 8732, 733, 8731, 8733, 28233 indicating data for a relatively long time (IO, out, SMS-without disclosing their contents, GPRS) IMEI and IMSI with a terrain-specific connection with the address of the base station (relay antenna) and azimuth setting, as well as information on the zero-duration calls that were In the coverage area of the above-mentioned base stations.
A similar decision was made for MTS .
UPD: 28/01/2014 National Security Service received information about the intention to introduce a state of emergency
The National Resistance Headquarters has information on the intentions of the state of emergency.
At the disposal of the National Resistance Headquarters, information was received that a telegram "Buran" (urgent) was sent to military units throughout Ukraine, signed by the acting President. Chief of the General Staff of the Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Dumansky, which indicates the need for urgent charges for officers to prepare an appeal to the President of Ukraine on the need to introduce a state of emergency.
This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press service of the Fatherland. Such a telegram was sent to 14 regions of Ukraine, and in some military units such military training began at 14:00. The headquarters checks the information and subsequently reports the details.
UPD: 28/01/2014 Everyone must see this! The police hides the knife, taking it from the scene.
It should be seen by everyone! The police hide the knife, taking it from the scene (~ 1: 26).
Police with titles!
UPD: 28/01/2014 Rada canceled scandalous bills of "black Thursday"
The Verkhovna Rada canceled scandalous bills of "black Thursday" with the "package"!
361 people's deputies voted for the corresponding decision, informs Censor NO. At the same time, the speaker of the Verkhovna Rada, Vladimir Rybak, clarified that these bills from January 16 are recognized as those that have lost their force.
UPD: 28/01/2014 Fateful Rada. On-line translation
Today, on January 28, the Verkhovna Rada met to resolve the political crisis in the country. We present the chronicle of events.
- 2:50 The Rada adopted 4 laws instead of canceled. This, in particular, the laws:
- - "On the introduction of changes to Article 97 of the Tax Code of Ukraine on exemption from the imposition of value added tax on the import of natural gas to the customs territory of Ukraine,"
- - "On Amending the Law of Ukraine" On Free Legal Aid "on postponing the entry into force of the provisions of Clause 6 of Section VI" Final and Transitional Provisions ",
- - "On Amending the Criminal Code of Ukraine on liability for the denial or justification of crimes of fascism",
- - "On the introduction of an amendment to Article 977 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine on the responsibility for the desecration or destruction of monuments built in memory of those who fought against Nazism during the Second World War - Soviet liberators, participants in the partisan movement, underground workers, victims of Nazi persecution, and warriors -internationalists and peacekeepers ".
- 12:39 RADA CANCELED 9 LAWS FROM JANUARY 16, including - on toughening of punishment for mass riots
- 12:37 The opposition made bills on the appointment of local elections in Kiev, as well as the mayors of Kherson, Chernivtsi and Nikolayev on April 6
- 12:12 The consultations agreed to cancel most of the laws of January 16, except for the budget. This was stated by the leader of VO Liberty Oleg Tyagnibok.
- 12:00 Leaders of parliamentary factions and Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada agree on positions on amnesty of participants in mass protests, as well as changes in laws from January 16, MP from the PR Vladimir Oleinik said.
- 11:19 Rybak urged deputies to gather in the session hall at 12:00. He said that MPs should vote "for two important laws."
- 11:02 Azarov's resignation is not connected with yesterday's meeting of the president and the opposition. "The decision has ripened for a long time," deputy Herman is sure.
- 10:51 Mykola Azarov's statement about his resignation does not mean his real resignation, believes the People's Deputy from the Regions' Pariah Vladimir Oleinik.
- 10:40 People's deputy of the Party of Regions faction Oleg Tsarev regrets that the Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov resigned. "I would not do this in the place of Nikolai Yanovich," the deputy told reporters on Tuesday.
- 10:35 Yatsenyuk on the resignation of Azarov: "There must be a presidential decree, and in general, I now do not want to discuss it."
- 10:33 Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has resigned.
- 10:12 The issue of introduction of emergency situations in Ukraine today in the parliament will not be considered. This was stated by the head of the Ministry of Justice, Elena Lukash.
- 09:45 In the center of Kiev, law enforcement officers installed a cordon of concrete blocks at the intersection of Shelkovichnaya and Institutskaya streets at the entrance to the government block.
As Vesti writes, the height of the barrier is more than one meter. Concrete blocks almost completely block off the roadway. The transitional part is completely blocked.
UPD: 28/01/2014 Azarov has resigned
Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov has resigned, the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers.
"In order to create additional opportunities for social and political compromise, for the peaceful settlement of the conflict, I made a personal decision to ask the president of Ukraine to accept my resignation from the post of Prime Minister of Ukraine," the press service quotes Azarov.
In his statement, he notes that the current conflict situation in the state threatens economic and social development, threatens the entire Ukrainian society and every citizen.
"The government did everything to resolve the conflict peacefully during the confrontation, and we did everything we can to prevent bloodshed, escalation of violence, violation of citizens' rights." The government ensured the functioning of the economy and social protection system under extreme conditions, "he stressed. "I have done all these difficult years so that Ukraine could develop normally as a democratic European state," the Prime Minister continued, "I took decisions and took responsibility for the people of Ukraine, and therefore I can honestly look into the eyes of every citizen of our state , to each compatriot ".
He expressed gratitude for the confidence in the President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. "I am grateful to all people's deputies who all these years supported the most complicated work of the government on modernization and reforming of the country," the statement said.
Azarov also expressed gratitude to citizens of Ukraine who supported the government and personally, believed and believe in the correctness of the political course, which was conducted by the Cabinet of Ministers.
"Today, the most important thing is to preserve the unity and integrity of Ukraine, which is much more important than anyone's personal plans or ambitions, which is why I made this decision," he stressed.
The post of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov took place in March 2010. In December 2012, after the election of a new Verkhovna Rada, he was re-elected head of government. In December 2013, the Verkhovna Rada failed to express its lack of confidence in the government, which would lead to his resignation.