#EuroMajdan # єvromaydan Chronicle 01/28/2014
Euromaidan on the forum
Euromaidan on youtube.com
360 People's Day Panorama
hromadske.tv Civil television
Espreso.tv : Independent TV Channel
Ukrstream.tv : Independent Journalists
Spilno.TV : Media Activists
If suddenly your favorite site does not open, you are banned or blocked, our practical tips will help you: Access to blocked sites , Protection plug-ins for browsers , Anonymizer sites , Proxies , Anonymous Email , How to check that the Internet knows about you
UPD: 01/28/2014 Bentley crashed into a barricade of protesters at Gorodetsky in Kiev
The driver of the premium car Bentley could not cope with the management and crashed into a barricade on the street. Gorodetsky. A fence made by protesters from sacks of snow is located next to the building of the Ministry of Justice.
Protesters in the center of the capital decided to expand the territory of the Maidan a few days ago. One barricade on Institutskaya Street was moved from the October Palace to the upper exit from the Khreshchatyk metro station, and the second - on Gorodetsky Street - was moved up the street almost to the square in front of the Ivan Franko Theater, Channel 5 reports.
The demonstrators built a fence of bags of snow, filling them with water. In the same way, the roadway was “treated” with water, which instantly turned into ice. However, it was not the siloviki who the protesters were protecting themselves from the barricades that were trapped, but the Bentley driver. A car worth 250 thousand dollars crashed into a structure of snow and rubbish. The nose of the car is broken.
The driver of the Bentley Continental lost control. The man got out of the car, examined the bumper, which was stuck in bags of snow, sealed the license plate with a sheet of paper and retired.
UPD: 01/28/2014 The court ordered mobile operators to disclose data on calls near the Svyatoshinsky court on January 10
The investigating judge of the Svyatoshinsky district court partially granted the petition of the investigator of the Svyatoshinsky district police department, issuing permission to check all calls and SMS messages of Kyivstar subscribers from 18:00 on January 10 to 4 hours on January 11, 2014 in this area. This is stated in the court ruling of January 13, reports LB.
In particular, it says: "To give permission to the investigator of the SB Svyatoshynskyy RU GUMVD of Ukraine in Kiev, Sichenko Irina Yuryervna, for temporary access to documentation in print and electronic form, which is located at the Kyivstar mobile communications operator, located in Kiev on Degtyarevskaya St., 53-A, regarding telecommunication services subscribers who made a connection during the period from 6 p.m. January 10, 2014 to 4 a.m. January 11, 2014, via base stations LAC 27017 СID 732, 8732, 733, 8731, 8733, 28233 showing relatively long data These connections, the type of connection (I, EX, SMS-without disclosing their contents, GPRS) IMEI and IMSI with geo-referencing with the installation address of the base station (relay antenna) and azimuth, as well as information regarding the connections of zero call duration that were in the coverage area of the above base stations.
A similar decision was made for MTS .
UPD: 01/28/2014 The headquarters of the national resistance received information about the intention to impose a state of emergency
The Headquarters of National Resistance has information on intentions to declare a state of emergency.
The Headquarters of the National Resistance received information that a Buran telegram (urgent) was sent to military units throughout Ukraine, signed by the acting Chief of the General Staff of the Ministry of Defense, Lieutenant General Dumansky, which indicates the need for urgent gatherings of officers in order to prepare an appeal to the President of Ukraine on the need for a state of emergency.
It is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press service of the "Fatherland". Such a telegram was sent to 14 regions of Ukraine, and in some military units such military training began already at 14:00. The headquarters checks the information and subsequently provides details.
UPD: 01/28/2014 Everyone must see this! Police hides a knife, taking it from the scene.
Everyone must see it! The police hide the knife, taking it from the scene (~ 1: 26).
Police with aunts!
UPD: 01/28/2014 Parliament repeals scandalous bills of Black Thursday
The Verkhovna Rada canceled the scandalous bills of “Black Thursday” as a “package”!
361 MPs voted for the decision, informs the Censor NO. At the same time, VR Speaker Vladimir Rybak said that these bills of January 16 are recognized as those that have lost force.
UPD: 01/28/2014 The fateful Rada. On-line translation
Today, January 28, the Verkhovna Rada gathered to resolve the political crisis in the country. Introducing the chronicle of events.
- 2:50 Rada adopted 4 laws instead of repealed. These are, in particular, the laws:
- - "On amendments to Article 197 of the Tax Code of Ukraine on exemption from operations on the import of natural gas into the customs territory of Ukraine from value added tax",
- - "On Amending the Law of Ukraine" On Free Legal Assistance "on the postponement of the entry into force of the provisions of paragraph 6 of Section VI" Final and transitional provisions ",
- - "On amending the Criminal Code of Ukraine on liability for the denial or justification of the crimes of fascism",
- - "On amending Article 277 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine on liability for the desecration or destruction of monuments built in memory of those who fought against Nazism during the Second World War - Soviet soldiers-liberators, members of the partisan movement, underground fighters, victims of Nazi persecution, as well as soldiers -Internationalists and peacekeepers. "
- 12:39 RADA CANCELED 9 LAWS OF JANUARY 16, including - on toughening the punishment for riots
- 12:37 The opposition introduced bills on the local elections in Kiev, as well as the mayors of Kherson, Chernivtsi and Nikolaev on April 6
- 12:12 At the consultations, we agreed to repeal most of the laws of January 16, except for the budget. This was stated by the leader of Liberty Oleg Tyagnibok.
- 12:00 The leaders of parliamentary factions and the chairman of the Verkhovna Rada agree on the amnesty of the participants in the mass protests, as well as the change of laws of January 16, said MP from the PR Vladimir Oleinik.
- 11:19 Fisherman urged the deputies to gather in the session hall at 12:00. He stated that deputies should vote "for two important laws."
- 11:02 The resignation of Azarov is not connected with yesterday's meeting between the president and the opposition. “The decision has ripened long ago,” MP Anna German is convinced.
- 10:51 The statement on the resignation of Mykola Azarov does not mean his real resignation, according to the People’s Deputy from the Paria of Regions Vladimir Oleinik.
- 10:40 People's Deputy of the Party of Regions faction Oleg Tsarev regrets that the Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov has resigned. “I wouldn’t do this on the site of Nikolay Yanovich,” the deputy told reporters on Tuesday.
- 10:35 Yatsenyuk on the resignation of Azarov: "There must be a presidential decree, and in general, I don’t want to discuss it now."
- 10:33 Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has resigned.
- 10:12 The issue of introducing an emergency in Ukraine today in the Rada will not be considered. This was stated by the head of the Ministry of Justice, Elena Lukash.
- 09:45 In the center of Kiev, law enforcement officers installed a cordon of concrete blocks at the intersection of Shelkovichnaya and Institutskaya streets at the entrance to the government quarter.
According to Vesti, the height of the fence is more than one meter. Concrete blocks block the roadway almost completely. The transitional part is completely blocked.
UPD: 01/28/2014 Azarov resigned
The Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov has resigned, according to the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers.
“In order to create additional opportunities for a socio-political compromise, for the peaceful settlement of the conflict, I made a personal decision to ask the President of Ukraine to accept my resignation from the post of Prime Minister of Ukraine,” Azarov’s press service quotes.
In his statement, he notes that the current conflict in the state threatens economic and social development, carries with it a threat to the whole of Ukrainian society and every citizen.
"During the confrontation, the government did everything to solve the conflict peacefully. We did and do everything to prevent bloodshed, escalation of violence, violation of citizens' rights. The government ensured the functioning of the economy and the social protection system in extreme conditions," he stressed. “All these difficult years, I did everything so that Ukraine could develop normally as a democratic European state,” the prime minister continued. “I made decisions and took responsibility in the interests of the people of Ukraine. And therefore I can honestly look into the eyes of every citizen of our state , to every compatriot. "
He expressed gratitude for the trust in President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. "I am grateful to all the deputies who have supported the difficult work of the government to modernize and reform the country all these years," the statement said.
Azarov also expressed gratitude to the citizens of Ukraine, who supported the government and it personally, believed and believe in the correctness of the political course pursued by the Cabinet of Ministers.
“Today, the most important thing is to preserve the unity and integrity of Ukraine. It is much more important than anyone’s personal plans or ambitions. That is why I made this decision,” he stressed.
The post of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has been taking since March 2010. In December 2012, after the election of the new composition of the Verkhovna Rada, he was re-elected head of government. In December 2013, the Verkhovna Rada failed to express distrust of the government, which would lead to his resignation.