#EuroMajdan # вромайдан Чроника 01/28/2014
Euromaidan on the forum
Euromaidan on youtube.com
Panorama 360 Folk Veche
hromadske.tv Civil television
Espreso.tv : Independent Channel
Ukrstream.tv : Independent Journalists
Spilno.TV : Media Activists
If suddenly your favorite site does not open, you are banned or blocked, our practical tips will help you: Access to blocked sites , Browser protection plugins , Anonymizer Sites , Proxy , Anonymous Email , How to check that the Internet knows about you
Chronology of events
UPD: 01/28/2014 Bentley crashed into the barricade of protesters at Gorodetsky in Kiev
The driver of a premium car Bentley could not cope with the management and crashed into a barricade on the street. Gorodetsky. The fence made by the rally participants from the sacks of snow is located next to the building of the Ministry of Justice.
Protesters in the center of the capital decided to expand the territory of the Maidan a few days ago. One barricade on Institutskaya Street was moved from the October Palace to the upper exit from the Khreshchatyk metro station, and the second one - on Gorodetsky Street - was moved up the street almost to the square in front of the Ivan Franko Theater, Channel 5 reports.
Demonstrators erected a barrier of snow bags, flooding them with water. Similarly, the water was “treated” by the roadway, which instantly turned into ice. However, it was not the security forces who were protested by the protesters, but the Bentley driver, who fell into the trap. The machine worth 250 thousand dollars crashed into a building of snow and trash. The nose of the car is broken.
The driver of the Bentley Continental lost control. The man came out of the car, looked at the bumper stuck in bags with snow, sealed the license plate with a sheet of paper and retired.
UPD: 28/01/2014 The court ordered the mobile operators to disclose data on calls near the Svyatoshinsky court on January 10
The investigating judge of the Svyatoshinsky District Court partially granted the petition of the investigator of the Svyatoshinsky District Police Department, issuing permission to check all calls and SMS messages of Kyivstar subscribers from 6 p.m. January 10 to 4 am on January 11, 2014 in the area. This is stated in the court decision of January 13, reports LB.
In particular, it states: "To give permission to the investigator of the Svyatoshinsky Department of the Main Internal Affairs Directorate of Ukraine in Kiev, Sichenko Irina Yuryervna, for temporary access to documentation in print and electronic form, which is owned by the mobile operator PrAT Kyivstar , located in Kiev on Degtyarevskaya St., 53-A, relative to subscribers of telecommunication services who made the connection in the period from 18:00 on January 10, 2014 to 4:00 on January 11, 2014, through the base stations LAC 27017 SID 732, 8732, 733, 8731, 8733, 28233 with the indication of data relatively long These connections, connection type (I, outgoing, SMS without disclosing their content, GPRS) IMEI and IMSI with reference to the terrain with indication of the address of the base station installation (relay antenna) and azimuth, as well as information regarding the connections of zero duration of calls that were in the coverage area of the above base stations.
A similar decision was made on the company "MTS" .
UPD: 28/01/2014 The National Resistance Headquarters received information on the intention to impose a state of emergency
The Headquarters of the National Resistance has information about the intentions of a state of emergency.
The National Resistance Headquarters received information that a Buran (urgent) telegram was sent to military units all over Ukraine, signed by the Acting President. Lieutenant-General Dumansky, Chief of the General Staff of the Ministry of Defense, in which he points out the need for urgent officers to gather charges in order to prepare an appeal to the President of Ukraine on the need for a state of emergency.
It is reported Tsenzor.NET with reference to the press service of "Batkivschiny". Such a telegram was sent to 14 regions of Ukraine, and in some military units such gatherings of the military began at 14:00. The headquarters checks the information and will report details later.
UPD: 01/28/2014 This is a must see for everyone! Police hides a knife, taking it from the scene.
This is a must see for everyone! Police hides a knife, taking it away from the scene (~ 1: 26).
Police with titushki!
UPD: 28/01/2014 Rada abolished the scandalous bills of Black Thursday
Verkhovna Rada abolished the "package" scandalous bills "Black Thursday"!
For the decision, 361 deputies voted, informs Censor NO. At the same time, the speaker of the parliament, Vladimir Rybak, clarified that these bills of January 16 are recognized as those that have become invalid.
UPD: 28/01/2014 The Fateful Rada. Online streaming
Today, on January 28, the Verkhovna Rada gathered to resolve the political crisis in the country. We present a chronicle of events.
- 2:50 Rada passed 4 laws instead of repealed. These are, in particular, the laws:
- - "On Amendments to Article 197 of the Tax Code of Ukraine on the exemption from taxation of value added tax operations for the import into the customs territory of Ukraine of natural gas",
- - "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine" On Free Legal Assistance "on the postponement of the entry into force of the provisions of paragraph 6 of section VI" Final and transitional provisions ",
- - "On Amendments to the Criminal Code of Ukraine on liability for denying or justifying the crimes of fascism",
- - "On amending Article 297 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine on the responsibility for the desecration or destruction of monuments built in memory of those who fought against Nazism during the Second World War — Soviet liberators, members of the partisan movement, underground fighters, victims of Nazi persecution, and also soldiers “internationalists and peacemakers."
- 12:39 RADA CANCELED 9 LAWS OF JANUARY 16, including on toughening penalties for riots
- 12:37 The opposition introduced bills on the appointment of local elections in Kiev, as well as the mayors of Kherson, Chernivtsi and Nikolaev on April 6
- 12:12 At the consultations, we agreed to repeal most laws of January 16, except for the budget. This was stated by the leader of VO Svoboda, Oleg Tyagnibok.
- 12:00 The leaders of the parliamentary factions and the chairman of the Verkhovna Rada agree on the positions on the amnesty of the participants of mass protests, as well as changes to the laws of January 16, said PR Ombudsman Vladimir Oleinik.
- 11:19 Fisherman urged deputies to gather in the session hall at 12:00. He declared that deputies should vote "for two important laws."
- 11:02 Azarov’s resignation is not connected with yesterday’s meeting of the president and the opposition. “The decision has matured long ago,” said deputy Anna Herman.
- 10:51 Nikolai Azarov’s resignation statement does not mean his real resignation, said MP Oleynik from the Pari region.
- 10:40 People’s Deputy of the Party of Regions Oleh Tsaryov regrets that Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has resigned. “I wouldn’t do this on the spot of Nikolay Yanovich,” the deputy told journalists on Tuesday.
- 10:35 Yatsenyuk on Azarov’s resignation: "There must be a presidential decree, and in general, I don’t want to discuss this now."
- 10:33 Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has resigned.
- 10:12 The question of the introduction of emergency in Ukraine today in the Parliament will not be considered. This was stated by the head of the Ministry of Justice Elena Lukash.
- 09:45 In the center of Kiev, law enforcement officers set up a cordon of concrete blocks at the intersection of Shelkovichny and Institutskaya streets at the entrance to the government quarter.
According to Vesti, the height of the barrier is more than one meter. Concrete blocks almost completely block the roadway. The transitional part is completely blocked.
UPD: 28/01/2014 Azarov resigned
Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov resigned, the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers reports.
“In order to create additional opportunities for social and political compromise, for the sake of a peaceful settlement of the conflict, I made a personal decision to ask the President of Ukraine to accept my resignation from the post of Prime Minister of Ukraine,” the press service of Azarov said.
In his statement, he notes that the current conflict situation in the state threatens economic and social development, threatening the entire Ukrainian society and every citizen.
“The government during the confrontation did everything to resolve the conflict peacefully. We did and we do everything to prevent bloodshed, escalation of violence, violation of citizens' rights. The government ensured the functioning of the economy and the social protection system in extreme conditions,” he stressed. “All these difficult years I did everything so that Ukraine could develop normally as a democratic European state,” the prime minister continued. “I made decisions and assumed responsibility in the interests of the people of Ukraine. And therefore I can honestly look into the eyes of every citizen of our state to every compatriot. "
He expressed gratitude for the confidence of the President of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych. "I am grateful to all the deputies who all these years supported the most complicated work of the government in modernizing and reforming the country," the statement said.
Azarov also expressed his gratitude to the citizens of Ukraine who supported the government and him personally, believed and believe in the correctness of the political course, which conducted the Cabinet of Ministers.
“Today, the most important thing is to preserve the unity and integrity of Ukraine. This is much more important than anyone’s personal plans or ambitions. That is why I made this decision,” he stressed.
Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has been holding since March 2010. In December 2012, after electing a new Verkhovna Rada, he was re-elected head of government. In December 2013, the Verkhovna Rada failed to express distrust to the government, which would lead to its resignation.