A reminder to the soldier for carrying out "mopping-up"
Our children should know this as "Our Father," and I ask all those who are not indifferent to disseminate our military to the zone of military operations and training camps as actively as possible!
This is written in Facebook Yuri Danilov.
"This, in my opinion, is steeper than bulletproof vests!
The war, in general, is a rotten affair, but in the war there is shit - it is the sweeping of cities from militants
- If you spend the sweep (the last hours of your life), then as in an anecdote: go into the room together - first a grenade, then you.
- Going even to the open doors of any office - do not enter. Ass you feel that there can be an enemy, do not save grenades, pull out a check and roll the first. After the explosion in 5 seconds, without pulling out checks, roll into the room the second and immediately beyond it jump up. Who will survive from the first, at the sight of the second will fall to the floor, and will close his head with his hands - you will take it alive.
- Standing in front of the door and waiting for your companions going to storm, hold the door so that it can not be opened. Otherwise, in the corridor you will see either a grenade or a trunk.
- Grenade roll on the floor. Do not throw.
- Do not run before the trunk of a friend. You block him the ability to shoot.
- Any closed door is UNEXPECTABLE, since it can be mined.
- Do not open the boxes, do not switch on the electronics. Do not touch anything. Everything can be mined. It is important. Up to the point that you can not open the refrigerator, even if you really want to eat, and lift the lid of the toilet.
- Do not touch corpses, tables and other items (everything can be mined).
- At the first shot - do not "loom", immediately fall.
- Do not hold your finger on the hook (often die comrades).
- Do not take ammunition from open zinc, captured from the militants, they can instead of gunpowder in the ammunition charge TNT (tear the machine, tear off).
- Pomegranates are worn in special bags, open not to hold (there were hooks).
- Nefig with RPGs to shoot at people, it is useless (it is calculated only for armored vehicles).
- Do not rewind the horns with insulating tape (in the battle the cartridge will warp - you will throw it both at once).
- The fuse has three positions on the AC. Actually, the lock, automatic fire and single. If you sharply take off in a panic from the fuse, then surely lower it to the stop and put, thus, into the single fire mode. This is done so that the frenzied fighter does not sink the store in a second and does not remain without cartridges. Remember this.
- The fuse on the AK clangs enough. If you need to remove it quietly, then pull it back and smoothly switch to the desired fire mode (this is almost always a single fire).
- Before the exit, jump in place. Check that nothing clangs or strikes you. Ankabki on weapons is better to rewind in advance with tape or bandage. The cartridge is in the chamber, and the fuse.
- Examine the shooting tables for your weapons. The bullet does not fly straight. She has a ballistic trajectory with excesses and depressions. Therefore, a competent definition of the distance to the target and knowledge of the shooting table - it's a good opportunity to hit quickly, and therefore reduce the time until they shoot at you.
- The wind affects the trajectory of the bullet. Learn the effect of wind on your weapons in advance, and not a hike and an eye.
- If you had the opportunity to choose a weapon - take the same (the same caliber) as most of your comrades. I do not carry many cartridges on my own, but they end quickly, especially in the city, so if they can share with you this is a big plus. If your friend is killed, do not hesitate to make up your ammunition (having previously obtained permission from the commander).
- If you go to the "autonomous", then you carry 360 cartridges (there are 12 stores and the same number, but in packs just throw in the backpack.) Save a lot of weight.
- Remember that the stores located on the chest and stomach - this is an additional armor protection.
- Most of the deaths and injuries occur from debris. An ordinary quilted jacket is quite capable of protecting you from small splinters. Hanging over the top and unloading with stores, you can consider yourself relatively protected. Do not forget to lift the gate.
- Flak jacket is very good. Any. Even the most baushny.
- If you got a bullet in the armor - it does not mean that he saved you. Since the energy of the bullet, stopped by the element of armor, can cause you a monstrous zabornevuyu trauma. Ribs break almost always. And a rupture of organs is possible. So if there's no hole in you, it's not a reason to rejoice. It happens that a hole would be preferable.
- Do not touch the grenade launchers. It's difficult to shoot from them. Leave it to more experienced comrades.
- After spending a few days in the open air, a smoker can be found in 70-100 meters. STOP SMOKING!
- If you heard something, stop the group and "give silence". Listen carefully. Even if you slow down the group every five minutes, only rare idiots will swear at you.
- You never stop, do not continue to stand. You have to stand on your knee or lie down. It's very exhausting, but it's a matter of survival for the whole group. If someone is lazy to sit down - force him.
- Finger on the trigger should not be, even if the weapon is on the fuse.
- On the marches, put the machine in your hands and fold them on your chest with a cross. So it's easier to carry. At the same time, the thumb of the right hand is always ready to be removed from the fuse, and throwing up the weapon quickly enough.
- The belt (automatic) is always on the neck. Otherwise, if you fall into an ambush, the mine will explode and you will fly to one side, and your weapon to another, and you turn from an easy 300 to 200.
- At the post do not sleep. If you fall asleep, not only enemies will want to shoot you. For this, as well as for the loss of weapons, they shot officially. Now they shoot unofficially.
- You can pee on your knees, without turning into a standing growth target. Toilet, that's serious. If there is a specially prepared site for any problems. If on the march in the forest patch (only three of them walk alone, one sits, two look around at 180 degrees, many find themselves lying in their own shit).
- Sneeze in yourself.
- Who runs slowly - quickly dies.
- The effectiveness of grenades is overrated. There have been cases when a grenade exploded in a small room, and inside there were only light concussions.
- Checks can not be pulled out by teeth. Only with your fingers.
- In the walls there may be breaks hanging with rags or carpets. So the enemy can quickly run from the front to the front door. Remember this. The fact that you are in an extreme apartment does not mean that you can not enter from the next door through the wall.
- On the windows you can hang a grid of old Soviet beds. They stop VOGs well.
- You can hear meowing, for example, from the door of the wall cupboard. I'm sorry, but the animal is doomed. Most likely, he was locked up there with a grenade. You can not open it. This is a very difficult moment, always, in such difficult situations, I want to remain a man, but ...
- If you need to shoot from the room to the street, then do not crawl to the windowsill or stand to the side of the window. Go deep into the room, stand on a stool, close it with a wall or the like. And do not turn on the light, you can not, do not light yourself (I'm not talking about VU anymore).
- Fragments of brick or concrete, knocked out by fire, have the properties to fly at you. If you hit the eyes ... well, you understand.
- A long shot without changing the position is a bad idea.
- Bend down.
- Do not "calculate snipers." Not your work, and you will not have enough knowledge. Fight further, not paying attention.
- Be ready to morally "work out" civilians who have lit up you (if the prospect does not please, then move carefully).
- On the AK-74 (a copy with a good accuracy of combat), you can screw the sight of the PCO from the SVD. At distances of 500-600 meters, AK-74 and SVD have very close trajectories, the sight will be perfect. You will shoot and carry fire, because of the caliber, much faster than with the SVD. And those who decide to look for a sniper, you will be uninteresting.
- Modern grenades RGO and RGN explode in the FIRST of the impact. They have a shock fuse, and an explosion through the gap - this is triggered by the liquidator (in case the pomegranate fell into loose snow).
- No one, even sappers, is involved in the removal of mines and explosives. They bluntly tear them with the TNT. Do not get smart and start taking pictures.
- On the streamers normal soldiers put secrets, so it was not removed in a simple way. So "cutting a thread" is a bad idea. Just walk past. This is not your business, for this there are older comrades.
- At wounds there are venous and arterial bleedings. "They are treated" in different ways. But here another thing is important. In the fever of battle there is no time. With venous bleeding, a comrade will die for several hours, and with the arterial literally 10-20 seconds, and then loss of consciousness and hypoxia begins. So, not to bathe, quickly put the arterial tourniquet over the wound (now interns will start to resent, but this is life, this is not a citizen, you have to break) and return to battle. Your friend will have half an hour or so to figure out for himself, well, or you'll do it when you're free.
- The harness is always at hand! Not in a bag, not in a backpack - or wound on a butt, or unloading at hand.
- With you, there are always two bundles! One you can give the wounded friend and in a minute get a bullet in the femoral artery.
- There is such a thing as "suppression by fire". Actively watering the enemy, often, you can shackle his actions, even without falling and causing damage to manpower. Especially you will help tracer.
- Remember, the tracer, in addition to the fact that the trunk is very dirty, they also give out your position. So do not abuse them. And it is difficult to conduct an accurate fire by them.
- The weapon must be cleaned every day. Especially gentle in the area of the muzzle brake. If there is a groove or hole, then the accuracy of the battle will fall dramatically.
- The last three cartridges in the store are best scored by tracers. To an empty store did not become a surprise for you. Moreover, if you leave one cartridge in the barrel, then you will only need to spur a new store, that is, the speed of recharging will increase.
- Watch your feet, do not be lazy to wash them. Nastret - and you are no longer a warrior.
- If you see that you can shoot someone, it's not a reason to shoot. If you are not noticed, ask the commander if you can get involved in the fight.
- If you have noticed someone, but you have not yet seen, do not jump sharply aside. Peripheral vision will detect you instantly. Gently and smoothly, without hurrying, sit down and calmly take a position. It will be much less noticeable.
- Remember, sending the cartridge into the chamber, the bolt must be released sharply, so that it clicks. Otherwise, "zazhuet."
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND EQUIPMENT FOR WAR! NOT FOR TOUR!
- 2 backpack. One obozny, the second assault 25 liters (assault with a rapid discharge).
- The knee pads are tight. And if possible, elbow pads (with the first shots in battle, the fighter falls on his knees, can break the cups).
- Tourist carpet (karemat)
- Flak jacket
- Active headphones
- Ballistic goggles
- Bronechlem. or, in the worst case, helmet
- Flask or hydrator
- Nail clippers (two weeks later they grow, you can not cut them with a knife, they break when you insert a horn into an automatic machine, a lot of pain).
- Paracord (light nylon rope) 20 meters
- Fork spoon
- Makeup. Mirror.
- Set of threads and needles. Matches. Talc
- Shooting Gloves
- Scotch tape is transparent (to tie a grenade at an extension to a tree, the torn torn - wrapped and ran further).
- Lamp. Knife. Clock with arrows
- Army walkie-talkie Binoculars Range finder
- Insect repellent (not smelly)
- Garbage bags for water. To the bottom of the bag you tie a pebble, break through a hole, straighten a bag on branches, throw branches inside, because of the temperature drop, you get a condensate, you put a container under the bag, for a day from 200 to 300 grams of water from the condensate.
- 1 kg of fat interferes with 150 grams of garlic, pepper-salt to taste, twists into a meat grinder. A syringe without a needle is pushed into the tube from the toothpaste or into another container. It is stored up to the floor of the year in the heat. Very caloric (you can use without stopping the march-throw).
- Bertsi: to prevent water from passing and there were lungs (arriving with fish oil or lard)
- Socks woolen, high, 5 pairs (remove sweat, do not allow to rub their feet).
- Gaskets are female, large (in bers, absorb sweat).
- Tight pants and jacket
- Thermal underwear. A few shirts, just cotton
- Muskhalat (both summer and winter)
- Fleece jacket (instead of a sweater, it is lighter, weight is very important)
- Winter boots (I advise "Husky s.080" - cheap and angry)
- Panama from the canvas, that would at least slightly hold the moisture
- Arafatka. A moistened handkerchief binds the neck (much easier, there are many important points on the neck).
- Take what you need personally, to your personal sores. A plus:
- 3 arterial new tourniquets (old with a stretch scatter), 2-3 PPI, many bandages, a roll of elastic bandage (it will fix anything, it can replace the tourniquet)
- Bactericidal plaster, better water resistant; Plaster roll, better on a fabric basis. Disinfectant (inexpensive solution of chlorhexidine), it would be nice to gel pantestin (wounds, burns)
- Antipyretic, analgesic - aspirin, paracetamol, spazmolgon, nimesulide, imide, nimesesik, nimesitl
- Elementary drops in the nose and for the eyes
- Allergy, mosquito bites - 1% hydrocortisone ointment
- Any HARD antibiotics (but you hardly buy them in a pharmacy without a prescription, you can augmentin, amoxiclav, ciprofloxacin), promedol
- Activated carbon. The more the better (you have to drink water from the river where corpses swim, and just under stress the stomach starts to suffer with nonsense). By the way, white coal can be used in powder as hemostatic. It is also applicable as an antiseptic, as an enterosorbent, as an artificial kidney, etc. I passed tests in Afghanistan, in Spitak and Vinnitsa Medical Institute. With its use, there is no staining of wounds (it is used in purulent surgery). With burns. On wounds in dry form. Inside only diluted with water.
- With a large loss of fluid - rehydron.
- The drug for blood clotting with wounds. With this in Ukraine is weak (abroad there is TXA - transksamovaya acid, it is used after roads, it is not certified, although the life of tens of thousands of people saved, you can search QUIKCLOT, CELOX and HEMCOM).
- Scissors, nippers.
- Suture material, needle + thread, for suturing wounds (at the pharmacy)
- Still I advise to collect a set in ampoules from ketanov, dexamethasone and kordiamin. Well, and a syringe to them, of course. This is anti-shock kit. Do not let your heart stand up because the brain has overwhelmed you with the pressure of pain or blood loss (and usually they are walking nearby).
Those who passed through Afgan will understand. And you, young people, understand this experience are given to you by people who have gone through more than one war and left many friends there. So learn it, like "OUR OUR CHILDREN". If this sheet helps you stay alive, I did not write it in vain. Your friend.
VOLUNTEERS, print out in thousands (without changing a single word - written for men) and give out to the boys in the military camps, the price of the leaf is one penny - and the price of their life ...?
Relatives and friends of those who are already in ATO - take photos and take off on your mobile phone - there is no copier in the field!