The composition of the Russian group, concentrated throughout the border with the Ukrainian Donbass. PHOTO report
In the course of work to identify and identify the Russian units belonging to the grouping of the invasion forces deployed on the eastern border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of the Russian Federation, it was possible to extract a number of irrefutable evidence that revealed the composition of the Russian group concentrated along the entire border with the Ukrainian Donbas.
This writes the investigative blogger Irakli Komaxidze.
The Russian military units and units from which battalion and company tactical groups (BTG / RTG) are exhibited, as well as subdivisions that directly lit up on the territory of Ukraine, are identified (work on this segment continues, the list in / parts of the periodic is supplemented).
"It is time for the question - who is at war, to move on to the question - what is at war, especially since there is plenty of such evidence.
So - the artillery units are concentrated close to the border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of the Russian Federation, which periodically fire on Ukrainian territory, wrote about it in July ( https://www.facebook.com/irakli.komaxidze/ses/626503984129518 ), but Since then, it has been possible to obtain new evidence that I intend to share.
From military units of the Southern Military District (SKR) of the Russian Federation in the immediate vicinity of the border with Ukraine, units (divisions or batteries) from the following units are fixed:
1. 291st Artillery Brigade, transferred from Ingushetia to the village of Troitskaya, weapons - 152 mm. MSTA-B towed howitzers, 220-mm multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) the Uragan and 122-millimeter Grad.
One of the divisions of this artillery brigade, transferred to the Crimea in early spring, was used to form a new 8th artillery regiment with a deployment site in Simferopol, which was subordinated to the ground units of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Navy (https://www.facebook.com /irakli.komaxidze/posts/660477387398844);
2. The 19th Motorized Rifle Brigade, transferred from North Ossetia, Vladikavkaz Village. Satellite, weapons - 152 mm. Msta-S self-propelled artillery mounts, 122 mm. MLRS "Tornado-G" (upgraded "Grad");
3. The 18th Motorized Rifle Brigade, deployed from the Chechen village of Kalinovskaya, 152 mm armament self-propelled artillery mounts (ACS) “Acacia”, 122 mm. MLRS "Tornado-G";
4. The 136th Motorized Rifle Brigade, transferred from Dagestan village. Buynaksk, weapons 152 mm. ACS "Acacia";
5. The 943rd Rocket Artillery Regiment of Adygea Village Krasnooktyabrsky, armament 220 mm. MLRS "Hurricane";
6. 17th Motorized Infantry Brigade Chechnya village Shawls (or the 8th Mountain Motorized Rifle Brigade, Chechnya, Borzoy Village), 122 mm armament. SAU "Carnation";
7. 1st Rocket Brigade, redeployed from Krasnodar, armament of 300 mm MLRS Smerch, operational-tactical complexes (PTRK) "Tochka-U" and "Iskander-M".
Also, with high probability, the divisions (divisions / batteries) from the composition: - 439th Rocket Artillery Brigade, Astrakhan Region, Znamensk, Smerch armament; - the 630th missile battalion of the 60th combat training center, Astrakhan Oblast Znamensk (according to other sources, North Ossetia, Vladikavkaz), the weapons of the Iskander-M OTRK and the artillery divisions of other military units of the Southern Military District.
In addition to the above-mentioned artillery of the Southern Military District, previously artillery units from the Western Military District (ZVO) were identified:
- the 275th self-propelled artillery regiment of the 4th tank division, Naro-Fominsk; - 288th Artillery Brigade, Nizhny Novgorod, Mulino, armament 220 mm. MLRS "Hurricane".
See "Identification of the invading forces of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, units and their losses on the territory of Ukraine" dated 09/19/2014 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660893470690569&set=a.180156782097576.38431.100003097650047&type=1
The information is based on my observations from media, social networks and other sources. The record does not reflect the full picture, respectively, I do not pretend to be 100 percent correct, I welcome any reasoned additions and comments, "the author notes the investigation.