The composition of the Russian group, concentrated along the entire border with the Ukrainian Donbas. PHOTO reportage
During the work to identify and identify the Russian units that are part of the invasion force group deployed on the eastern border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of the Russian Federation, it was possible to obtain a number of irrefutable evidence that allowed us to disclose the composition of the Russian grouping concentrated along the entire border with the Ukrainian Donbas.
This is written by the investigative blogger Irakli Komaxidze.
Identified the Russian military units and units from which the battalion and tactical groups (BTG / RTG) are exposed, as well as units that directly lit up on the territory of Ukraine (work on this segment is continuing, the list of the / parts of the periodical is being supplemented).
"It's time from the question - who is at war, go over to the question - what is fighting, especially since there is enough such evidence.
So - the artillery units are concentrated close to the border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of Russia, which periodically fire on the Ukrainian territory, wrote about this in July ( https://www.facebook.com/irakli.komaxidze/ posts / 626503984129518), but Since then, it has been possible to obtain new evidence, which he intends to share.
From the military units of the Southern Military District (SE) of the Russian Federation in the immediate vicinity of the border with Ukraine, divisions (battalions or batteries) are recorded from the following units:
1. 291-th artillery brigade, Troitskaya village, thrown from Ingushetia, arms - 152 mm. towed howitzer MSTA-B, 220-millimeter rocket launchers (MLRS) "Hurricane" and 122-mm "Grad".
One of the units of this art brigade, sent to the Crimea in early spring, was used to form the new 8th artillery regiment, with a place of deployment in Simferopol, which subordinated to the land units of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Navy (https://www.facebook.com /irakli.komaxidze/posts/660477387398844);
2. The 19th motorized rifle brigade, transferred from North Ossetia, Vladikavkaz, pos. Satellite, armament - 152 mm. self-propelled artillery systems "Msta-S", 122 mm. MLRS "Tornado-G" (modernized "Grad");
3. The 18th motorized rifle brigade, Kalinovskaya village, transferred from Chechnya, 152 mm self-propelled artillery mounts (ACS) "Akatsiya", 122 mm. MLRS "Tornado-G";
4. 136th motorized rifle brigade, transferred from Dagestan village. Buinaksk, arms of 152 mm. ACU "Acacia";
5. 943rd of the Artillery Regiment of Adygea. Krasnooktyabrsky, arms of 220 mm. MLRS "Hurricane";
6. The 17th Motorized Rifle Brigade Chechnya. Shali (or the 8th Mountain Motorized Rifle Brigade of Chechnya in the village of Borzoy), arms 122 mm. SAU "Carnation";
7. The 1st rocket brigade, transferred from Krasnodar, the armament of 300 mm SLRS "Smerch", the operational-tactical complexes (OTRK) "Tochka-U" and "Iskander-M".
Also, with a high degree of probability, subdivisions (divisions / batteries) of the composition: - 439th artillery brigade, Astrakhan region, Znamensk, weapons "Smerch"; - 630th missile battalion of the 60th training center for combat use, Astrakhan region Znamensk (according to other sources, North Ossetia, Vladikavkaz), arms of the Iskander-M missile squadron and artillery units of other military units of the South Caucasian Military District.
In addition to the above artillery of the South Eastern Military District, artillery units from the Western Military District (ZVO) were previously identified:
- 275th self-propelled artillery regiment of the 4th Panzer Division, Naro-Fominsk; - 288th artillery brigade, Nizhny Novgorod, Mulino, arms 220 mm. MLRS "Hurricane".
See "Identification of the invasion forces of the RF Armed Forces, units and their losses on the territory of Ukraine" dated September 19, 2014. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660893470690569&set=a.180156782097576.38431.100003097650047&type=1
The information is based on my observations on the materials of the media, social networks and other sources. The record does not reflect the full picture, accordingly, I do not pretend to be 100 percent correct, I welcome any reasoned additions and comments, "the author of the investigation notes.