The composition of the Russian group, concentrated along the entire border with the Ukrainian Donbass. PHOTO
In the course of work to identify and identify Russian units that are part of the group of invasion forces deployed on the eastern border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of the Russian Federation, it was possible to obtain a number of irrefutable evidence, which made it possible to reveal the composition of the Russian group concentrated along the entire border with the Ukrainian Donbass.
About this writes the blogger-investigator Irakli Komaxidze.
The Russian military formations and units from which the battalion and company-tactical groups (BTG / RTG) are exhibited, as well as units that were directly lit up on the territory of Ukraine, are identified (work on this segment continues, the list of military units is supplemented periodically).
"It would be time from the question - who is at war, to move on to the question - the more at war, the more so since there are plenty of such evidence.
So - the artillery units are concentrated close to the border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of the Russian Federation, which periodically fire on Ukrainian territory, wrote about this in July ( https://www.facebook.com/irakli.komaxidze/ posts / 626503984129518), but since then it has been possible to obtain new evidence, which I intend to share.
Units (divisions or batteries) from the following military units are recorded from the military units of the Southern Military District (SE) of the Russian Federation in the immediate vicinity of the border with Ukraine:
1. 291st artillery brigade, deployed from Ingushetia stanitsa Troitskaya, weapons - 152 mm. towed howitzers "MSTA-B", 220-mm multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) "Hurricane" and 122-mm "Grad".
One of the units of this artillery brigade, deployed to Crimea in early spring, was used to form the new 8th artillery regiment, with a deployment site in the city of Simferopol, which was subordinated to the ground units of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Navy (https://www.facebook.com /irakli.komaxidze/posts/660477387398844);
2. The 19th motorized rifle brigade deployed from North Ossetia, the city of Vladikavkaz, pos. Satellite, armament - 152 mm. self-propelled artillery mounts "Msta-S", 122 mm. MLRS "Tornado-G" (modernized "Grad");
3. The 18th motorized rifle brigade deployed from the village of Kalinovskaya from Chechnya, armament 152 mm self-propelled artillery mounts (self-propelled guns) "Acacia", 122 mm. MLRS "Tornado-G";
4. 136th motorized rifle brigade deployed from Dagestan pos. Buinaksk, weapons 152 mm. Self-propelled guns "Acacia";
5. 943th jet artillery regiment of Adygea pos. Krasnooktyabrsky, armament 220 mm. MLRS "Hurricane";
6. The 17th motorized rifle brigade Chechnya pos. Shawls (or the 8th mountain motorized rifle brigade Chechnya, Borzoy settlement), armament of 122 mm. Self-propelled guns "Carnation";
7. The 1st missile brigade deployed from Krasnodar, the armament of the 300 mm Smerch MLRS, the tactical systems (OTRK) Tochka-U and Iskander-M.
Also, with a high degree of probability, units (divisions / batteries) from: - 439th artillery artillery brigade, Astrakhan region, Znamensk, Smerch weapons; - 630th missile division of the 60th combat training center, Astrakhan region Znamensk (according to other sources, North Ossetia, Vladikavkaz), weapons of the Iskander-M OTRK and artillery divisions of other military units of the Southern Military District.
In addition to the above artillery of the Southern Military District, artillery units from the Western Military District (ZVO) were previously identified:
- 275th self-propelled artillery regiment of the 4th Panzer Division, Naro-Fominsk; - 288th Artillery Brigade, Nizhny Novgorod, Mulino, armament 220 mm. MLRS "Hurricane".
See "Identification of the invasion forces of the RF Armed Forces, units and their losses on the territory of Ukraine" dated 09/19/2014 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660893470690569&set=a.180156782097576.38431.100003097650047&type=1
The information is based on my observations on the materials of the media, social networks and other sources. The record does not reflect the full picture, accordingly, I do not pretend to be 100 percent correct, I welcome any reasoned additions and comments, "the author of the investigation notes.