Fishing knots. How to snap a hook 🎣 🐟
Equipment - a variety of elements attached to the fishing line, necessary for fishing.
Fishing hook - one of the main components of the fishing kit. Serves for attachment of a bait and a hook of fish when cutting.
Modern fishing hooks are made of stainless or high carbon steels; in the latter case, protective coatings are used to protect against corrosion: there are blued, bronzed, nickel-plated, “gilded” (coated with titanium nitride) hooks. It is attached to the rod by a fishing line, which is tied with a special fishing unit.
The type of knot is selected taking into account the type of fishing line used ( monofilament or braid ) as well as the thickness of the hook eye. Each fisherman chooses the best combination of fishing tackle parts for himself. One and the same node can behave completely differently. It depends equally on the fishing line and hook. The knot is reliable on one fishing line and hook, and on others - the reason for losing the hook or leaving the biting fish.
Via facebook.com & wiki
- Online map of the fisherman, fishing spots, fishing spots
- Relief, swings, pits, whirlpools, shallows, Dnieper fairway
- Depths of the Dnieper of Kiev and Kiev region
- Lots of Dnipro in Kiev and Kiev region
- Lunar calendar and cool forecast for 2017
- Ways to snap a hook
- Hooks , marking, description, myths
- Places in Kiev where good fishing