Fishing knots. How to tie a hook 🎣 🐟
Tooling - a variety of elements, attached to the line, necessary for fishing.
A fishing hook is one of the main components of a fishing kit. Serves to attach the bait and hook the fish when cutting.
Modern fishing hooks are made of stainless or high-carbon steels; In the latter case, protective coatings are used to protect against corrosion: there are crocked, bronzed, nickel-plated, "gilded" (titanium nitride coated) hooks. Fastened to the rod fishing line, which is tied with a special fishing knot.
The node type is selected based on the type of line used ( monofilament or braid ) and the thickness of the hook eyelet. Each fisherman chooses the optimal combination of fishing tackle details. The same node can behave quite differently. It depends on the line and the hook. On one line and hook the knot is reliable, and on others - the reason for the loss of the hook or the care of the bitten fish.
Via facebook.com & wiki
- Online map of a fisherman, places for fishing, fishing places
- The relief, swings, pits, whirlpools, shallows, the Dnieper fairway
- Depths of the Dnieper of Kiev and the Kiev region
- Lections of the Dnieper in Kiev and Kiev region
- Lunar calendar and bugle forecast for 2017
- Ways of how to tie a hook
- Hooks , marking, description, myths
- Places in Kiev where there is good fishing