Fishing knots. How to tie a hook 🎣 🐟
Snap-in - a variety of items, fixed on the fishing line, necessary for fishing.
Fishing hook - one of the main components of the fishing kit. It is used for bait bait and hook fish when hooking.
Modern fishing hooks are made of stainless or high carbon steels; in the latter case, protective coatings are used to protect against corrosion: there are blued, bronzed, nickel-plated, “gold-plated” (coated with titanium nitride) hooks. Fastened to the rod fishing line, which is tied with a special fishing knot.
The type of knot is chosen taking into account the type of fishing line used ( monofilament or braid ) as well as the thickness of the hook ear. Each fisherman chooses the best combination of parts for fishing gear. The same node can behave completely differently. It depends equally on fishing line and hook. The knot is reliable on one fishing line and hook, and the reason for losing the hook or leaving the pecked fish on the other.
Via facebook.com & wiki
- Online fisherman map, fishing spots, fishing spots
- Relief, drops, pits, pools, shoals, fairway of the Dnieper
- Depths of the Dnieper Kiev and Kiev region
- Lothia Dnieper in Kiev and Kiev region
- Lunar calendar and forecast biting for 2017
- Ways to tie a hook
- Hooks , labeling, description, myths
- Places in Kiev , where good fishing