Fishing knots. How to tie a hook 🎣 🐟
Snap-in - a variety of items, fixed on the fishing line, necessary for fishing.
Fishing hook - one of the main components of the fishing kit. It serves for bait bait and fish hooking when hooking.
Modern fishing hooks are made of stainless or high carbon steels; in the latter case, protective coatings are used to protect against corrosion: there are blued, bronzed, nickel-plated, "gold-plated" (coated with titanium nitride) hooks. Fastened to the rod with a fishing line, which is tied with a special fishing knot.
The type of knot is chosen taking into account the type of fishing line used ( monofilament or braid ) as well as the thickness of the hook ear. Each fisherman chooses the best combination of parts for fishing gear. The same node can behave completely differently. It depends equally on fishing line and hook. On one line and hook, the knot is reliable, and on the other - the reason for the loss of the hook or the departure of pecked fish.
Via facebook.com & wiki
- Online fisherman map, fishing spots, fishing spots
- Relief, drops, pits, pools, shoals, fairway of the Dnieper
- Depths of the Dnieper Kiev and Kiev region
- Loths of the Dnieper in Kiev and Kiev region
- Lunar calendar and forecast biting for 2017
- Ways to tie a hook
- Hooks , labeling, description, myths
- Places in Kiev , where good fishing