21 philosophical advice that changes lives!
If you want to change the world, you have to start from yourself! Because the most important world is the one that is in your heart and your mind! Everything that happens around you is the result of your thoughts, or your desires, or your words.
The power of intent is the power that should make you move forward. And in order to change yourself, we offer you 21 tips that will help you in your intentions!
1. Support and praise people at every convenient opportunity. Your approval acts as a fertilizer for human growth.
2. Never ridicule or humiliate anyone.
3. About the person speak only good. If you can’t say anything positive about something else, better keep silent.
4. Be attentive to the affairs of people, then you will always have a reason to praise others and not to flatter them.
5. Focus on the positive qualities of a person. If while he is not yet noble and wise, then show him that kind of person. And this person will definitely want to confirm this.
6. Do not criticize people. If, however, you have begun to criticize, then let it be addressed to his actions, and not to the person’s personality.
7. You should not constantly demonstrate your superiority over other people. Thus, you only make enemies for yourself. You want to be friends with people, then let them feel their own importance next to you.
8. Always notice your own mistakes and guilt - and apologize.
9. To listen to you, it is better to offer than to issue orders.
10. Irritation is a signal that a person needs help and support. Therefore, understand this state of people with understanding.
11. Be a good listener and say less.
12. Sometimes, let us understand that a good idea came from another person. After all, it does not matter who was the first, more importantly what it may lead to.
13. If you think that a person is wrong, then, having interrupted him, you will not stop him anyway. Until he speaks out, he will insist on his.
14. Want to be able to stop any dispute, then admit that you may be wrong. Then the cause of the conflict will disappear and the dispute will end.
15. Give gifts to people more often without any reason. This will show that you are not waiting for the holidays, but you want to please a person every day.
16. If something annoys you, be patient, shut up, hold back emotions. Do not chop everything from the beginning. Just let the person speak, and you pay attention to those moments that you are impressed. At the end of the conversation, notify your opponent what you think about what was said.
17. Make your motto: be interested in people, rather than arouse interest in them.
19. Refer to the person by your full name. It is much more pleasant than hearing an abbreviated name or a certain nickname. So you show respect for his personality.
20. Try to end the conversation so that the person remains in a good mood.
21. Learn to forgive.