21 philosophical advice that changes life!
If you want to change the world, you must start from yourself! Because the most important world is the one that is in your heart and your mind! Everything that happens around you is the result of your thoughts, or your desires, or your words.
The power of intention is the power that should make you move forward. And in order to change ourselves, we offer you 21 tips that will help you in your intentions!
1. Support and praise people at every opportunity. Your approval acts as fertilizer for human growth.
2. Never ridicule or humiliate anyone.
3. Only speak good things about a person. If you can’t say anything positive about something else, better keep silent.
4. Be attentive to the affairs of people, then you will always have a reason to praise others, rather than flatter them.
5. Focus on the positive qualities of a person. If while he is still not noble and wise enough, then show him such a person. And this person will definitely want to confirm this.
6. Do not criticize people. If you nevertheless embarked on criticism, then let it be addressed to his actions, and not to the person’s personality.
7. Do not constantly demonstrate your superiority over other people. Thus, you only make enemies for yourself. If you want to be friends with people, then let them feel their own significance next to you.
8. Always notice your own mistakes and blame - and apologize.
9. To listen to you, it is better to offer than to issue orders.
10. Annoyance is a signal that a person needs help and support. Therefore, with understanding treat this state of people.
11. Be a good listener and speak less.
12. Sometimes, let's understand that a good idea came from another person. It doesn’t matter who was the first, more important what it can lead to.
13. If you think that a person is wrong, then, having interrupted him, you still will not stop him. Until he speaks out, he will insist on his own.
14. If you want to be able to stop any dispute, then admit that you may be wrong. Then the cause of the conflict will disappear, and the argument will cease.
15. More often present gifts to people without any reason. This will show that you do not wait for the holidays, but want to please a person every day.
16. If something annoys you, tolerate, be silent, restrain emotions. Do not chop everything from the very beginning. Just let the person speak, and you will pay attention to those moments that impress you. At the end of the conversation, inform your opponent that you will think about what has been said.
17. Make it your motto: be interested in people, rather than arouse interest in them.
19. Address the person by their full name. This is much nicer than hearing an abbreviated name or a nickname. Thus, you show respect for his personality.
20. Try to end the conversation so that the person has a good mood.
21. Learn to forgive.