Horrible gifs for tickling nerves
Horror film (played by horror, horror; English horror film, horror movie) is a genre of a feature film. The thematically vast and varied range of films designed to arouse a sense of fear, anxiety and uncertainty among the audience, to create a tense atmosphere of horror or excruciating expectation of something terrible - the so-called "suspense" effect (from the English. Suspense - uncertainty). However, there are other opinions regarding the naming of the genre. So, the famous actor in horror circles, Christopher Lee, in one of his interviews in 1975, claimed that the term horror is incorrect, since horror implies a feeling of disgust or disgust, which is by no means the aim of these paintings, at least almost always. The conventions of such films make them harmless. He insisted on the use of the term “film du fantastique” (fantasy film). In the same term, the French designate a certain type of horror movie.
Tickle the nerves?) A collection of terrible and really scary animated pictures.
- Unique animation work by Moran Goldstein (55+ pieces)
- Animation about the destruction of objects (15+ pieces)
- Animation about a female body and light eroticism (50+ pieces)
- Animation of how our body works (10+ pieces)
- Maths on fingers GIFs (20+ pieces)
- The best visual animated model of the Universe (1 piece)
- Terrible gifs for tickling nerves (100+ pieces)
- Scientific GIFs or science clearly (40+ pieces)
- Animated weapon models (10+ pieces)
- Gifs that explain the world better than textbooks (The Secret of Mechanisms) (100+ pieces)
- A huge collection of positive GIFs on the forum