Terrible gifs for tickling nerves
A horror film (talking horror, xjrror; English horror film, horror movie) is a feature film genre. Thematically extensive and diverse range of films designed to cause the audience a sense of fear, anxiety and uncertainty, to create a tense atmosphere of horror or painful waiting for something terrible - the so-called effect “suspense” (from the English suspense - uncertainty). However, regarding the naming of the genre, there are other opinions. Thus, actor Christopher Lee, known in horror circles, in one of his interviews in 1975, argued that the term horror is incorrect, because horror implies a feeling of disgust or loathing, which is not the goal of these paintings, at least almost always. The conventionality of such films makes them harmless. He insisted on using the term film du fantastique (fantasy film). In the same term, the French designate a certain type of horror film.
Tickle your nerves?) A collection of horrible and really scary animated pictures.
- Unique animated works by Moran Goldstein (55+ pieces)
- Animation about the destruction of objects (15+ pieces)
- Animation about the female body and light erotica (50+ pieces)
- Animation how our body works (10+ pieces)
- Math on fingers gifs (20+ pieces)
- The best visual animated model of the universe (1 piece)
- Terrible gifs for tickling the nerves (100+ pieces)
- Scientific gifs or science clearly (40+ pieces)
- Animated weapon models (10+ pieces)
- GIFs that explain the world better than textbooks (Mystery of Mechanisms) (100+ pieces)
- A huge collection of positive gifs on the forum