Terrible hyphuses for tickling nerves
A horror film (the horror, horror film, horror movie) is a genre of a feature film. The thematically extensive and diverse range of films designed to arouse in the audience a sense of fear, anxiety and uncertainty, create a tense atmosphere of horror or agonizing expectation of something terrible - the so-called suspense effect (from English suspense - uncertainty). However, there are other opinions as to the name of the genre. Thus, actor Christopher Lee, known in horror circles, in an interview in 1975, claimed that the term horror is incorrect, since horror implies a feeling of disgust or disgust, which is by no means the goal of these pictures, at least almost always. The conditional nature of such films makes them harmless. He insisted on using the term "film du fantastique" (fantasy film). The same term for French means a certain type of horror films.
We tickle the nerves?) A collection of horrible and really terrible animated pictures.
- Unique animated works by Moran Goldstein (55+ pieces)
- Animation about the destruction of objects (15+ pieces)
- Animation about the female body and a light erotic (50+ pieces)
- Animation how our body works (10+ pieces)
- Mathematics on the fingers with hyphae (20+ pieces)
- The best visual animated model of the universe (1 piece)
- Terrible gifki for tickling nerves (100+ pieces)
- Scientific gifki or science is visually (40+ pieces)
- Animated models of weapons (10+ pieces)
- Gifki, who explain the world better than textbooks (Mystery Mechanisms) (100+ pieces)
- Huge collection of positive gifoks on the forum