Nostalgia. Pocket Microprocessor Games of the "Electronics" series
Microprocessor games of the "Electronics" series are a series of Soviet electronic games, mostly united in a single series "Electronics IM" (IM is a microprocessor game). This series includes both pocket and desktop electronic games, mobile robots, musical instruments, etc.
Pocket games of the "Electronics" series with an indicator on liquid crystals - a line of Soviet portable gaming devices with a liquid crystal screen, produced by different manufacturers under the common brand "Electronics" since 1984. Some of the games in this family were copies and variations of the electronic toys Game & Watch series "Wide Screen", released by Nintendo in 1981-1982 (EGG, Octopus, Mickey Mouse, Chef and others).
The games were produced by the factories of Angstrem (Zelenograd), Mikron (Zelenograd), Arzamas Plant of Radio Parts (Arzamas), Bilylur (Ganja), Evistor (Vitebsk), Kamerton (Pinsk), October (Vinnytsia), Proton (Eagle), Severodonetsk Instrument Making Plant (Severodonetsk), Voskhod (Kaluga), Ellar (Riga) and some others. Some games were also produced by the Angstrem factory in the export version, with the indices "Angstrem MG-xx" and the inscriptions on the case and packaging in English.
The first portable electronic game with a LCD screen was produced in the 80s under the name "Electronics" which was very popular among children and even adults. A large number of variations on one platform were released. By the way, games from "Electronics" were almost a copy of electronic games from the company Nintendo. I think many remember these games, for example the most popular was "Well, wait!". At the end of the post there is a photo of the original package and instructions. Well, a short video ...
List of games
There are several series of games that differ in designation - "IM" (Game Microprocessor), "IE" (Game Electronic, Polissya) and simply "AND". One game, "Electronics 24-01", does not have a series designation.
- "Well, wait!" - the very first game from a series of similar games "Well, wait!". Described in the bulletin "New Products" No. 12 of 1984. Did not have a series designation. Microprocessor: KB1013VK1-2, display IZHM 2-71-01 (or IZHM13-71).
- "Electronics 24-01" Game on the screen (Mickey Mouse) - analogue of the Nintendo MC-25 Mickey Mouse
- "Electronics IM-01" is a chess computer for the development and production of PO "Svetlana"
- "Electronics IM-01T" - chess computer
- "Electronics IM-02" Well, wait! (1986) - analogue of Nintendo EG-26 Egg and Nintendo MC-25 Mickey Mouse
- "Electronics IM-03" Secrets of the Ocean (1987) - analog Nintendo OC-22 Octopus
- "Electronics IM-04", "Merry cook MG-04" Cheerful cook (1989) - analogue of the Nintendo FP-24 Chef
- "Electronics IM-05" is a chess computer for the development and production of PO "Svetlana"
- "Electronics IM-09", "Space bridge MG-09" Space bridge (1989) - analogue of the Nintendo FR-27 Fire
- "Electronics IM-10" Hockey (instead of wolf and chicken eggs goalkeeper and washers)
- "Electronics IM-11" - a lunar rover with programmed control (1985), a clone of the Big Trak toy
- KC12-02 Winnie the Pooh
- "Electronics IM-13", "Explorers of space MG-13", "Angstrem IM 13M" Space explorers (1989) - analogue of Nintendo EG-26 Egg
- "Electronics IM-15" - desktop electronic game Football (younger version) - analogue of the game World Cup SOCCER (Striker in Europa) by TOMY Electronics 1979g.
- «Electronics IM-16» Hunting (1989)
- "Electronics IM-19" Biathlon
- "Electronics IM-20" Air shooting range, option 1 - analogue of the game Nintendo BU-201 Spitball Sparky series Super Color 1984g.
- "Electronics IM-20" Super cubes (analog of Tetris), option 2 - LCD of own design, the case from Nintendo Super Color
- "Electronics IM-22" Funny football players (1989)
- "Electronics IM-23" Autoslalom, Formula 1 (1990)
- "Electronics IM-26" with removable screens in the form of cartridges - a constructive analogue of the game DIGI CASSE from Bandai 1984.
- KS26-01 Well, wait a minute !,
- KS26-02 Funny football players,
- КС26-03 Autoslalom,
- КС26-хх Hockey,
- KS26-10 Kvaka-Zadavaka,
- КС26-11 Cat-Fisherman;
- "Electronics IM-27" Space adventures (February 1990) is an experimental series of binoculars, with a stereoscopic image (the process itself is similar to the pocket games of the Electronics series) - an analogue of the game Planet Zeon from the company Tomy released in 1983 a whole series of similar games under the name TOMYTRONIC 3-D.
- "Electronics IM-28" - microprocessor-based electrical quiz
- "Electronics IM-29" is a chess partner (a chess computer with an indicator on liquid crystals) (1992)
- "Electronics IM-30" Electronic synthesizer "Orpheus" development and production of software "Svetlana"
- "Electronics IM-31" "The Knight" (??)
- «Electronics ИМ-32» Cat-fisher
- "Electronics IM-33" Kwaka-zadavaka (1993)
- "Electronics IM-37" - desktop electronic game Football: Cup of champions (older version).
- "Electronics IM-39" - "Russian Hockey"
- «Electronics IM-45» Calculator; clock; alarm clock; games that teach English.
- «Electronics IM-46» Calculator; music synthesizer
- «Electronics IM-50» Funny arithmetics (1989)
- "Electronics IM-50" Space flight (1992), the index coincides with "Merry arithmetic"
- "Electronics IM-53" Attack of asteroids
- "Electronics IM-55" - desktop electronic game Basketball: World Cup
- "Electronics IM-? 1" Hut, Hut (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 2" Night Thieves (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 3" Marine battle (1994)
- "Electronics IM-? 4" Underwater Attack - an analog of the Sea Battle with a submarine (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 5" Polesie, Ninja Forest (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 6" Fishing, Fishing, Fisherman (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 7" Merry Fishing, analogue Well-weather with the Cossack fishers (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 8" Ninja Turtles, analogue Well, wait with the Turtles (?)
- "Electronics IM-? 9" Circus (?)
A series of "IE" is an "electronic game". Some games were also issued with the same inscription on the case and another system of indexes.
- "Polesye IE-01" Night thieves (1993)
- "Polesie IE-02" A smart mouse (?)
- "Polesie IE-03" Hunting (?) (Analogue IM-16)
- "Polesie IE-04" Funny football players (?)
- "Polesie IE-05" Well, wait! (?) (analogue IM-02)
- Polesye IE-06 Ninja (?)
- Polesye IE-07 Hockey (?)
- "Polesye IE-08" Space explorers (?)
The "I" series (versions released after 1992)
- "I-01" Autoslalom
- «I-02» Cheerful cook
- «I-03» Space bridge
- "I-04" Cat-fisher (analogue IM-32)
- «I-05» Battleship
- "E-06" Well, wait! (analogue IM-02)
- «I-07» Frog-cuckoo
- "I-08" Hunting (see IM-18)
- "I-09" Space explorers (also Angstrem MG-09 "SPACE BRIDGE")
- "I-10" Biathlon
- I-11 Circus
- «I-12» Ice Hockey
- I-13 Football
- «I-14» Robbery
- "I-15" Treasures of the ocean (analogue IM-03)
«ТОМАКОЧИ» series - Games electronic microprocessor
- "Rhythm CHE-01" - hours, made on the basis of the case and the board with the IC from the game, presumably without making changes to the firmware. The keys dedicated to managing the game situation are abolished, a special LCD is used, on which there are no "game" segments, and the "hour" group of segments, respectively, is enlarged and occupies all the vacant space;
- "Start 7250" - the radio designer of the "Start" series for self-assembly of the microprocessor game. It is equipped with a case, a fully assembled board and two indicators with the plots of the games "Kwak-zadavaka" (IM-33) and "Cat-fisher" (IM-32);
- "Altair DBGB-06I" - a dosimeter; clock; a game.
- "Electronics MG-09" - Space bridge.
- "Electronics MG-50" - Amusing arithmetic.
- "Electronics IER-01" - Auto racing  - portable game 1983g. on chip K145IK512P, analogue of game AUTO RACE from Mattel Electronics 1977г.
- "Electronics Video" - a series of television game consoles. It is based on the video game Pong. It is executed on the chip K145IK17. There were four variants of the console - Videorsport, Videorsport-2, Videorsport-M, Videorsport-3, differing in their design of the hull, consoles and pistols.
- "Electronics Eksi Video 01" - a television game console produced by the factory "Exiton", analog "Electronics Video".
- Electronics Leader - another similar prefix.
- Electronics ИЭ-01 "Иволга" - the analogue of the game "Simon".
- "Electronics CP-1" speech synthesizer or "Speak and write in English" - analog Speak'n'Spell.
- "Electronics: Coast Guard" is a game that implements an algorithm close to the algorithm of the "Sea Battle" slot machine.
Of course in modern children these games will cause a smile