Grand theft auto iv
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Racing (Cars / Motorcycles) / 3D / 3rd Person
Year of release: 2008
Developer: Rockstar North and Rockstar Toronto
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Language (localizer): Russian text
Multiplayer: (32) LAN, Internet
System requirements (minimum / recommended):
> OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1;
> Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz / Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1 GHz;
> Memory: 1 GB (2 GB Vista) / 2 GB (3 GB Vista);
> Video card: 256 MB GeForce 7900 or Radeon X1900 / 512 MB GeForce 8600 Radeon 3870;
> DirectX: 9.1c / 10;
> Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.1c;
> HDD: 16 GB / 18 GB of free space.
List-decoding of all errors
Error code - Decryption.
RMN20 - Windows Vista: Service Pack 1 required.
RMN30 - Windows XP 64 / Server 2003: Service Pack 2 required.
RMN40 - Windows XP: Service Pack 3 required.
DD3D50 D3D Error - the video card does not support DirectX 9.
TEXP110 D3D Error - Impossible to create texture - Please restart the game.
DWIN20 D3D Error - Error while accessing memory. Please restart the game.
DD3D10 D3D Error - Restart the computer.
DD3D10 D3D Error - Restart the computer.
DD3D30 D3D Error - Restart the computer.
DWIN30 D3D Error - Restart the computer.
DD3D20 D3D Error - Reinstall the game and / or reinstall DirectX.
DWIN10 D3D Error - Please restart the game.
DD3D60 D3D Error - No support for Shader Model 3.0.
DD3D70 D3D Error - Error D3D device. Restart the computer.
GPUP10 D3D Error - Error D3D device. Restart the computer.
TEXP20 D3D Error - Error D3D device. Restart the computer.
TEXP30 D3D Error - Error D3D device. Restart the computer.
TEXP80 D3D Error - Error D3D device. Restart the computer.
DD3D40 D3D Error - Video card error. Install the latest drivers and / or reinstall DirectX.
TEXP10 D3D Error - Video card error. Install the latest drivers and / or reinstall DirectX.
DD3D80 D3D reset failed - Restart the game.
STRB10 Failed to delete file - Error deleting file. Restart the computer.
RMN10 Failed to read file - Error reading file. Restart the computer.
STRM10 Failed to read file - Error reading file. Restart the computer.
STRM20 Failed to read file - Error reading file. Restart the computer.
BNDL10 Failed to write file - Error writing file. Restart the computer.
STBF10 Failed to write file - Error writing file. Restart the computer.
VOIC10 Fatal voice chat error - Voice chat error. Restart the game.
RESC10 Out of video memory - Video memory is full. Restart the computer.
BA10 Out of virtual memory - Virtual memory is full. Restart the computer.
EA10 Out of virtual memory - Virtual memory is full. Restart the computer.
TEXP60 Unable to create color render target - Error rendering color. Install the latest drivers and / or reinstall DirectX.
TEXP70 Unable to create depth depth target - Depth rendering error. Install the latest drivers and / or reinstall DirectX.
AE10 Insufficient Memory to Start Game - Not enough memory to start the game. Close all unnecessary applications.
PC10 Unable to retrieve D3D Device - Restart the computer or reinstall the drivers on the video card.
TF10 Unable to write to disk - Error reading disk. Restart the game.
WS20 InitWinSock failed - Restart the computer and / or reinstall the game.
WS30 InitWinSock failed - Restart the computer and / or reinstall the game.
DescriptionWhere can you steal dozens of cars a day, beat passersby, shoot prostitutes and make money selling drugs? In which game you will shoot the police squad with a grenade launcher with impunity, and a minute later you will quietly have dinner in the nearest pizzeria? The Grand Theft Auto series is known for its scandalous disposition and vast scope for creativity. However, in GTA 4 there is no absolute permissiveness - this time the game follows the rules of real life. The real police, natural city, the harsh rules of the criminal world allow only one alternative: to adapt or die!
New hero - Niko Bellich, a native of Eastern Europe with a criminal past. At the invitation of his cousin, he arrives in the American city of Liberty City, hoping to find a better life without crime and murder. But the American dream turns out to be an impossible mirage. Instead of quiet everyday life on the ocean coast, Niko finds a lot of problems. To survive, he must again take up the old, and you have to go with him this way to the end!
• Everything is like in life! The series has matured noticeably. A more serious and thorough approach is visible in absolutely everything. So, in order to steal a car, you must first break the glass and break the locks. A shootout, even with one policeman becomes a deadly occupation. New graphics technologies give what is happening even more realism!
• Welcome to New York! Liberty City is a copy of the real New York. Only some of the names and places have been changed in favor of political correctness. You will visit Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx, now called Broker, Algonquin, Dux and Bohan, as well as see Alderney, an exact copy of New Jersey.
• A city without borders! Liberty City is truly huge! To get from one end of the city to another, it takes an hour of real time! Dozens of skyscrapers rise hundreds of meters and now you can wander around many of them. Walk inside buildings, use public transport - there was no such freedom of movement in the GTA yet!
• Life is in full swing! Passers-by on the streets are busy with their cares. People talk on mobile phones, read newspapers, communicate with friends, beggars beg and warm themselves by fires. Wondering policemen have ceased to be whipping boys - they instantly begin to challenge and instantly knock the spirit out of the criminal!
• The fate of the emigrant! For visitors from Eastern Europe, the road to the heights of American society is closed. Legal way to get the car and the roof over your head is unlikely to succeed. To take his place in the sun, Niko will have to establish relations with the criminal structures of Liberty City and enter the black market!
• Pistol is small! To complete the task, Niko will have to use his brains. So, to find the victim in the crowd, it is enough to make one phone call - the target will give itself away by picking up the phone. And in order not to break through with the battle to the office of competitors, you can simply sign up for an interview with them. Use ingenuity and logic - without them, you cannot reach the underworld Olympus.