Tips and Tricks Pokemon Go - FAQ on the game [Complemented constantly]
Nintendo has not released anything for the world of smartphones in the last 5-6 years, but it was recently released by a new game called Pokemon Go, which in a short time became extremely popular. To help you become the best Pokemon instructor, we publish a list of our favorite tips and tricks for Pokemon Guo.
Beginning of the game
- System requirements for the game
- The cost of the game Pokemon Go
- What is Pokemon Go Plus? How much is?
- How to log in to the game?
- How many Pokémon in the game
- Can I give a name and personalize the coach?
- How to get your first Pokémon?
- Can I rename the Pokémon?
- You can start the game with Pikachu
The basics of the game
- Subjects for finding, capturing and training Pokémon
- Complete list of items in the game
- What is POTAL or PokeStop?
- What is PokeDex?
- Heaven o o Eggs
- What is CP (Combat Power)
- Types of Pokemon Go Pokemon Go
- Kakie pokemony hatch from eggs
- Table of XP scopes on levels
- Table of XP scores for action in the game
- How to make a Pokémon stronger?
- Use different baits
- Know Your Limits
- Leaf wiggling is an important sign
- How to quickly find a Pokemon nearby
Process of the game
- Where can I find Clefairi, Pigeon, Horsie and so on?
- Strengths and weaknesses of Pokémon
- Easy way to sit eggs
- New places and attractions
- How to track down a particular Pokémon
- How can I determine the level of a Pokémon
- Chances to find a rare and stronger Pokemon grow
- Beware of trouble
- Catch the legendary Pokémon
- Get more value from your Lucky Eggs
- Collect items automatically
- Catch all the Pokémon
- How to quickly get candy
- How to quickly get stardust
- Spend your chocolates on one, the most common kind of Pokémon
Secrets and advice
- Look around you
- Spend your coins wisely
- How can I get Pokemon eggs faster?
- New friends are waiting for you
- Earn additional XP when capturing the Pokémon
- What about trade and exchange?
- Can I fight the Pokémon of my friends?