Tips and tricks Pokemon Go - FAQ on the game [Completed constantly]
Nintendo has not produced anything for the world of smartphones over the past 5-6 years, but recently it released a new game called Pokemon Go, which in a short time became extremely popular. To help you become the very best Pokemon instructor, we publish a list of our favorite tips and tricks for Pokemon Go.
Beginning of the game
- System requirements for the game
- The cost of the game Pokemon Go
- What is the Pokemon Go Plus? How much is?
- How to login in the game?
- How many total pokemon in the game
- Can I give a name and personalize a trainer?
- How to get your first pokemon?
- Can I rename a pokemon?
- You can start the game with Pikachu
The basics of the game
- Items for searching, catching and training Pokemon
- Full list of items in the game
- What are the Potions or “PokeStop”?
- What is “PokeDex”?
- Hems of Eggs
- What is CP (Combat Power)
- Types of Pokemon in Pokemon Go
- What kind of window hatches hatch from eggs
- Table XP points by level
- Table XP points for the game
- How to make pokemon stronger?
- Use different bait
- Learn your limits
- Wiggle leaves - an important sign
- How to quickly find a pokemon nearby
- Where to find Klefeyri, Pigi, Horsey and so on?
- Pokemon strengths and weaknesses
- Easy way to sit eggs
- New places and attractions
- How to track down a specific pokemon
- How can I determine the level of Pokemon
- Chances of finding a rare and stronger pokemon grow
- Beware of trouble
- Catch the legendary Pokemon
- Get more out of your Lucky Eggs
- Collect items automatically
- Catch all pokemon
- How to quickly get candy
- How to quickly get star dust
- Spend your candy on one, the most common type of pokemon
Secrets and Tips
- Look around
- Spend your coins wisely
- How can I get pokemon eggs faster?
- New friends are waiting for you
- Earn extra XP when catching a pokemon
- What about trade and exchange?
- Can I fight with pokemon friends?