Pokemon GO: Pokemon Trainer (what you need to know and what to prepare for)
Did you manage to download and install this toy? Congratulations! And if you have already managed to catch your first Pokemon, then congratulations again! So now you are a real Pokemon trainer. Therefore, we will tell you a little about your new responsibilities.
How to grow in Pokemon Go?
In fact, in order to grow in Pokemon Go (and win battles against other players), the player is required to pump only two parameters:
- The overall level of the Coach depends on the amount of time spent in the game and any other parameters.
- Combat Power (CP) - Pokemon combat potential.
It is clear that only a very strong pokemon can win in battles. However, in order to find and pump such Pokemon, the player himself must be pumped by the Coach. The principle is simple: the steeper the Pokemon Trainer (the higher your level), the more powerful the Pokemon he can find, and the better and faster he pumps his CP.
Pokemon Go was originally designed so that each Pokemon Trainer was interested in spending more time in it. Virtually any actions in the game bring him new experience points:
- caught a pokemon - you get up to 100 hp ;
- caught some new pokemon for the first time - 500 hp ;
- every professional kick of a pokeball - plus 10 xp ;
- I went to the pokestop - 50 hp ;
- pokemon developing - 500 HP ;
Well, and so on. So, the novice Pokemon Trainer actually only needs to find and catch more of them. However, this period passes rather quickly. Largely due to the initial passion for the gameplay.
Next, at the next stage of his playing career, the Coach must learn to pump Pokemon . To do this, open the "Settings" ( tap the Pokeball icon at the bottom of the screen ) and go to the "Pokemon" section. Here the list displays all your pokemons. If you tap on any of the entry-level Pokemon, then a small menu opens with two options:
- Power up - “Bleed” - means to increase by a certain number of points CP or “health” of a pokemon;
- Evolve - “Develop” - i.e. transform this pokemon into another pokemon of a higher level.
Developed pokemon, as a rule, is much more powerful than its predecessor in the development branch. But according to the rules of the game, different PokГ © mon develop in different ways. Some can only be developed once or twice, after which they reach their final form. In order to pump Pokemon at the expense of resources. Moreover, their range is simplified to the extreme and is represented by only two positions:
Both of these resources in the game are also mined by catching Pokémen . The more they are caught, the more resources.
Note also that the more powerful a pokemon is, the more star dust it needs to pump to the next level. With candy, the situation is similar. For the development of different Pokemon, their different number is required: for some, 12 pieces are enough, for others - 25, and then 400 are needed right away to pump Magikarp into something more useful.
Each type of pokemon in the game consumes only its own type of candy. Therefore, for their development, it is necessary to constantly catch new Pokemon and exchange them with the Professor for candies ( the Transfer button at the bottom of the page of each Pokemon ).
What is better first - to develop a Pokemon or pump CP?
So, an exhaustive answer to this question at this point in time, unfortunately, does not exist. For the simple reason that the game is still not fully understood. Nevertheless, there are a number of sci-fi theories, which, however, have not yet found due confirmation, in spite of an active discussion on the Pokémon Go game forums.
Experiment yourself, listen to the opinions of other, more experienced players. And do not be surprised the realities of the game.
From the basic principles of Pokemon Go, the following are more or less accurate and proven practices:
- catch as many Pokemon as possible to accumulate more candies and star dust, and at the same time earn experience by raising your Coach level;
- develop and pump (CP level) Pokemon to raise the level of the Coach and win battles;
- as the level of the Coach grows, you will come across higher-quality Pokemon, so you will develop and pump them faster and better too;
- Extra Pokemon can always be exchanged for candy (at the same time making room for new ones);
As for pumping your personal Coaching level, he (Coach level) in the Pokemon GO rises simply by earning new experience.
To increase your level of coach in the game, you need:
- catching Pokemon , simultaneously improving the skills of an accurate Pokéball throw ( in addition, the amount of HP also depends on how many pokemons of the same type you have already managed to catch before );
- develop Pokemon ( 500 hp - for each time );
- incubate-nurse Pokemon ( 200 HP for each small animal hatched );
- go to pokestop ( each visit - 50 hp );
- to win battles ( HPs are given for each fight, while the number of points depends on how many Pokemon were there at the time of the visit to the Hall, and how difficult it was to defeat them ) and win new Stadiums.