Business in the manufacture of cinder blocks.
You, for certain, have noticed that recently construction is going on rapidly. They are built from small and medium-sized private buildings: garages, dachas, estates, workshops, workshops, agricultural structures, to large industrial, residential buildings, storage facilities, centers. And the number of buyers in the construction markets, commensurate with the number of grocery markets.
Specialists of construction specialties are in demand like never before. There are new building technologies and materials. But are they always available at a price and technology to a wide range of developers?
Therefore, they are little used in small and medium construction, both in large cities and in small villages.
The most affordable building material remains the so-called cinder block and brick.
Moreover, the brick is often inferior to the cinder block for the price, thermal conductivity and ease of laying.
But the hollow building blocks are convenient and accessible to most private developers.
Yes, because due to its properties: it is easy to build a low-rise (2-3 floors) building (garage, house, cottage, hozblok, workshop, etc.) even without the services of a bricklayer. (1 block = 3-4 bricks);
walls of cinder blocks sound and heat are not permeable;
the price of cinder block is lower than the price of brick, foam block and other building materials because of its cheapness and availability of its components (see below);
only the cinder block can be made by yourself. Another adobe (clay-straw brick) can also be made independently.
So how do you make cinder blocks yourself? What is needed for the production of building blocks?
It is known that the cinder block was manufactured by special equipment with the use of a steam chamber. Therefore, the production of high-quality unit in the domestic environment was not available.
But if there is a demand, it means that supply is inevitable. And it is! Since 1994, experience in the production of building blocks in a private sector and in small-scale production has provided an answer to the question posed.
What does that require?
Relatively flat area
220V household network.
How to start the production of building blocks?
1. Choose the best local concrete material, considering its cost and delivery.
2. Calculate the cost of 1 block, taking into account the components of concrete.
3. Decide on the production site.
4. Purchase a vibromachine.
5. Master the above technologies.
At first, the concrete can be prepared by hand. Subsequently, it is more efficient and easier - on an electric concrete mixer with a volume of 0.2-0.5 cubic meters (preferably 0.5 taking into account the perpendicular).
Why is it profitable?
The production of one cinder block takes 0,011 cubic meters of solution, in a ratio of 1: 7 (cement: granulated slag), i.e. from one bag of cement, you get 36 ready blocks. The cost of the finished unit, given the prices in your region, you can calculate yourself.
1. Hire responsible employees who deserve their interest. (We have in the city - 20 kop. (0,04 cent) per block, in the area - 0,02 cent.)
2. Starting implementation, reduce the retail price, thereby making a worthy competition and getting grateful customers and their recommendations. (It is important! Quality must certainly be worthy).
3. In the warm season or in a heated room (regardless of the season), you can organize work in 2 shifts.
4. In this case, the entrepreneur depends only: on the availability of voltage in the network and on the health of 1 labor force (at the first stage, before payback, you can also work with the machine yourself).
5. If appropriate, lease the machine to the "developers".
6. Fulfill orders "developers" directly on their site, saving them money for loading, transportation and unloading of blocks.
7. In addition, - you will not need the permission of the State Electrotechnical Inspectorate, since all the equipment is designed for a regular household network!
Thus, the business of producing building blocks can be developed in stages:
1. Start with the minimum cost of manufacturing vibrobank according to the drawings, 1 machine of local raw materials as a concrete filler, 15-20 bags of cement.
Post free ads on the implementation of high-quality shlakobloka.
Produce 800-1000 blocks. Quickly to realize, reducing the retail price.
2. Purchase a concrete mixer and the next batch of raw materials + DFC (universal plasticizer).
Align price to retail (optional).
Post free ads + paid.
3. Productively, with accumulated production experience, to produce high-quality blocks, managing to fulfill orders.
Ads do not need to give: high quality blocks + advertising "word of mouth" will do the trick.
To organize 2-shift production of building blocks.
To expand the range of manufactured blocks.