Your Business is money for Photos.
The idea of business came to me on vacation in Turkey, that the most interesting is a sensible thought though on vacation.
I watched the photographer at the Hotel as they photographed the people who were vacationing, then they hung out the printed photos after a couple of hours, the people approached and took their favorite photos for $ 7 and the satisfied ones left.
Think about it! 7 $ one picture, printed or recorded on a disk or a flash drive, and people took, because this is a snapshot of a professional photographer, you from the outside, on vacation, do it yourself will not work.
In the end, I myself left $ 70 for 10 photos - but I met and talked with the owner of the Photo business in the hotel.
I realized that this is a very real, profitable and transparent business, but for a single hotel, where he gives for the right to rent a room and a 5 sq.m. 11000 euros a month, which for me was a bit wild.
And the business model is completely transparent, photographed, smiled, said where you can go and see the printed pictures, people came and bought if you liked, the load got a photo frame and other trifles.
According to the owner of the day net profit of about $ 400- $ 500, net this is for the minus of expenses for salaries to photographers, the salary of the corrector in photoshop, the cost of pre-printing photos and rent, this is in the hotel with 1200 numbers. Although the photographers are working from 8 am to 9 pm.
I immediately wanted to repeat the success of Turk, upon arrival in Moscow, to photograph and sell, and to finish going to hired labor, to start developing my business, and the rainbow dreams of successful business, old age, and other various variations on financial independence and sufficiency swam.
In the end, taking a sheet of paper and a pen, after sketching out a small business plan, I quickly landed on the fifth point and realized that the Turk scheme works only in his Turkish Hotel, where he works.
In Moscow, to deploy a hotel scheme of work of the photographer, as in the hotel Turks do not really. I will not paint all my conclusions, tk. a huge text of my thoughts and conclusions will turn out, in the end - these are my thoughts, and maybe not all of them will be read by all.
I will focus on several major global problems from my point of view - namely, the logic of the work, and I will not base the cost of the Rent rate in Moscow, and so everyone understands that expensive, although the crisis, many offices are empty and the premises are there.
And at every corner there are points like "Photos for documents", where a sad photographer is sitting in an embrace with a photo printer, on his rented 2 square meters and hopes that enough to earn a lease and not burn out, and maybe there are a couple of orders, how - just to pay the rent. Orders they have only from the fact that there is a need to document documents (Passports, etc.) and need the presence of photographs on them, if all such orders merge into one place, it seems like a lucrative business, but the likelihood that a person needs a photograph it is to you to the point, very small. We need to open throughout the city such photo points that it is costly and problematic for money and documents, and competition - there are no places.
Photo-stalls and photo-printing at almost every corner in the city, although the scheme of the business is simple but dead-end and extra-heavy for understandable reasons, without a large budget.
But the Turk works, with whom I met and feels well! That's what tormented me! I started asking myself questions and looking for answers: Why can not I, like photographers at the Turkish Hotel, walk through the streets of my native city, take photos and sell photos to people?
1. Human distrust. On vacation it is clear, the photographer from the hotel - takes pictures, even if I'm naked in shorts - swimming trunks, thoughts do not arise, why he does it. And if you take a picture of a person in our street, you can get rid of either a series of abusive words or get a "neck" - with the likelihood that they will split the camera. For people's trust, a person should see that the person taking it is a photographer, he has equipment and works under a well-known brand. It is clear: - you need to be dressed in a brand related to photography and on clothes should be written that I'm a photographer!
2. There is no possibility to transfer photos to a person on the spot. The hotel is clear, all in one area. You can certainly give the home or office coordinates, but it's unlikely that a person will go for a photo to the other end of the city. Yes, you can certainly carry a printer for printing and a laptop for recording photos, and probably a pile of CD-DVD discs for recording on the spot. But there is a possibility that it will not be convenient for the photographer or the customer. You can certainly send via the Internet by mail, but there is no certainty that they will pay for the photos sent. Conclusion: It is necessary to have a meeting place where you can conveniently meet me with the customer, and I will give him photos, and he will give me the money. And we need a simple mechanism for guaranteed transfer of photos in exchange for money.
3. The time gap between the creation of a photo, its processing in Photoshop, and subsequent printing on paper. Conclusion: I, as a photographer, need time to perform all these operations in a relaxed atmosphere, and I myself need to buy printer supplies and deliver finished photos and spend for this time.
You can write out the options for a very long time, in the end I came to a very interesting solution to all of the above tasks and work quietly for myself, I am engaged in photography and do not waste time on trifles and all kinds of fuss.
I turned to an already existing well-known photo project with my business idea, it turned out that some of their ideas were made, some were discussed and done together.
The solution to all these problems has already been implemented on the project shothunter.ru and I work for myself and for my own pleasure, when I want and at prices that I set myself and do not recall all of the above.
The scheme of work is very simple.
1. I register for free as a photographer (Shotter) on the site shothunter.ru I get my personal cabinet with services for order processing, photo sales, photo printing, etc.
2. I make myself a business card at home on the printer or just type the order forms, which indicate how to find me on the project to receive photos.
3. I buy there the same equipment with their brand, I dress - now I'm on my own, as I was a private photographer, but under the brand, I will have trust.
Everything, now all my dreams are realized on the specified project. My office is my home, I have everything I need, I'm more likely to have orders than a photo studio in my area, and I still do not rent premises and do everything at home.
How do I work? Very simply, I walk around the city with a camera. I am wearing a branded T-shirt, and the shothunter baseball cap, I can immediately see that I'm a photographer and easily go to contact and willingly pose. I can not dress, I have my order forms with me where my coordinates are written on the project and there I write down the coordinates of the person I photograph in order to understand how to find photos for the day of work and to whom to give.
Seeing a successful shot, I take pictures, give my coordinates to people. I am found on the project shothunter.ru where I give the finished works in electronic form. Money I can get, as I wish, electronic money or a bank account.
You can so - via e-money shothunter.ru with the protection of the transaction (until I receive the money, the customer will not receive a photo and for a turn).
It's simple, the problem of printing photos was solved. Photo can be sent by the customer himself from the site, like me, and you can get photos already printed by courier, mail or pick up where convenient.
You can also sell your photos there on the same project in the Photobank. That's it, I organized my business idea and opened my photo business.
And you can work in accordance with my scheme under the brand Shothunter.ru they have it for free, and you can come up with your own scheme, share your ideas.
When I photographed weddings, I earned 10,000 rubles a day, but weddings were once or twice a month, the rest of the time I worked at the office for the second specialty.
Now I have a "wedding" every day.