New technologies in mobile communication - antenna amplifier.
Despite the prevalence of mobile phones and a huge number of cellular operators, the quality of mobile communication is often poor, especially in places with a weak level of radio signal: during trips in a car, in elevators, in underground passages, in subways, in mountains, in cottages, far from populated areas, as well as in the roaming zone.
With this problem, the new technical solution of CellFon , a passive antenna amplifier, stabilizes the incoming signal in places of uncertain and weak reception.
Advantages of a passive antenna amplifier:
• Improves reception of a signal from a mobile phone and its quality in places with poor reception of a signal, or at reception with the big hindrances.
• Strengthens the signal in places remote from cellular towers.
• Provides quick connection and less battery power.
• Improves signal quality, reduces line noise and interference when working with any cellular operator.
• Easy to install, easily and imperceptibly placed inside the battery compartment.
• Reduces harmful wave radiation.
New technologies increasingly capture the modern market and give the opportunity to build a business for anyone who wants to work. Therefore, if you want to become an innovator in the popular sphere of new technologies and improve your financial condition - CellFon is the best option.
The ways of implementing amplifiers are different:
• through the Internet:
- Social networks
- Classified Classifieds
• all types of sales:
Organize the sales department, distribute it through a network of newspaper stalls, through the network of mobile communication stores, etc.
- Distribution of business cards on the street (pedestrians and motorists).
- Placement of different types of ads: for example, in the entrances
- Announcements in newspapers.
Especially, it is necessary to pay attention to the implementation of antenna amplifiers in those places where it is especially necessary: the metro, at dachas, the nearest villages.
The benefit is obvious, for example: If you order 100 amps at 99 rubles you will spend about 10,000 rubles. On advertising (ordering leaflets, printing ads, paying ads in print, etc.), you will spend from 2000 to 4000 rubles.
Realizing the amplifiers for the retail price of 250 rubles per piece. (or at the price you set), your income will be 25,000 rubles. With the deduction of expenses for acquisition and sale, the net profit will be 11,000 - 13,000 rubles , that is, from 110% to 130%.