How to paint a cup with your own hands
What this woman did out of the cup, toothpicks and nail polish is fantastic!
Are you looking for a Valentine's Day gift for your soulmate or just recently broke your favorite mug?
We have a great idea for you!
You can create a beautiful gift with your own hands or just a beautiful cup from which you want to drink coffee or tea every morning!
In order to paint the cup you need
You should have:
- 1 ceramic cup;
- 2 different nail polishes;
- 1 toothpick;
- 1 deep plastic dish;
- hot water;
- paper towels.
1. Pour hot water into a plastic pot and add a few drops of nail polish.
2. When it spreads over the surface of the water, add a few drops of another varnish and wait again, but not too long for it to dry.
3. Drive a toothpick over the surface of the water to make patterns on the varnish.
4. Now you have to lower the cup into the water.
5. Then take it out and put it on a paper towel. Leave the cup for a few hours to allow the nail polish to dry.