How most at home in 5 minutes to clean the silver chain to shine
Everyone has heard of such a substance as ammonia (ammonia) . But, very few people know what it possesses properties, the main methods and areas of its application, as well as the consequences for non-compliance with cautious use. Ammonia is very toxic , which is why you must know how to provide first aid in case of an emergency. It is very important to start high-quality and urgent medical treatment.
Ammonia is a special gas that has a suffocating smell and a colorless structure . It is difficult enough to confuse its smell with some other remedy. You can buy it at any store with household chemicals, as it is presented in liquid form in solvents, with a characteristic concentration of twenty-five percent. The maximum concentration that can be met is thirty percent, a similar solution is intended for use in cleaners. Incorrect use of such drugs can provoke a phenomenon such as ammonia poisoning.
A proven way to clean the silver chain in 5 minutes at home
- Take ammonia (ammonia) of any manufacturer pour in a small bottle and put your chain there;
- Close and a few seconds "bluff";
- Rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth;
- Everything is like a new chain!
First Aid for Ammonia Poisoning
If such an emergency occurs, each person should be prepared to provide first urgent assistance to the victims. On this depends a successful outcome of treatment and a favorable prognosis.
- call an ambulance;
- try to bring the victim to fresh air;
- prepare a weak solution with citric acid, and then rinse the nasopharynx and the mouth cavity of the patient;
- with the help of a special solution - Dicaine, you can drip your eyes, then put on the victim sunglasses;
- if certain areas of the skin are affected - rinse them with running water, and then put the bandage on;
Then it is necessary to wait for the arrival of an ambulance, so that the victim was able to receive quality treatment. To avoid such emergencies, important safety rules must be observed. Since, poisoning with a substance such as ammonia can cause the death of a large number of people. That is why it is very important to be able to provide prompt assistance to the victims, before the arrival of ambulance and the provision of professional treatment.