Production of an apparatus for the production of air corn
|Production of an apparatus for the production of air corn|
This device is designed for production at home and is designed for the production of air corn in separate portions.
The main nodes are:
1. The working unit (Figure 2) is intended for direct cooking of air corn and consists of the following elements: The engine -1, the plate is 2 (aluminum), the gland is 3, the blades are 4 (aluminum), the working capacity is 5, the turning unit is 6.7, 8 (aluminum), the locking unit is 9 (aluminum), steel, handle from a tree), a heating element - 10 (marmite from El. Tiles); heating element casing - 11; angles of fastening of a casing - 12, 13, rivets - 14; bolts - 15; nuts - 16; The plate 2 is made with a cutout of a special shape (Figure 7) to secure the locking unit 9. The handle of the locking unit is manufactured as shown in Fig. 6 (it must ensure a tight fit of the working vessel 5 to the plate 2). The swivel assembly is manufactured as shown in Fig. 5. The casing of the heating element 11 is fixed to the working container 5 (see Figure 8)
2. The container. It is intended for installation of the working unit and short-term pre-sale storage of air corn. Performed in an arbitrary shape of metal or wood (Figure 3)
3. Electrical equipment. Includes El. The engine for driving the blades and the heating element. A power regulator, fuses, and a switch can be connected.
4. Controls. Are intended for inclusion Эл. The engine and the heating element.
Cooking of popcorn:
1. Open the working site (Fig. 2c), fill the corn grain, pre-mix it with sunflower oil and salt
2. Set the device in the working position (Fig. 2a), turn on the El. Engine and heating element. After a certain time (after the moisture is transferred to the steam and excess pressure is generated in the working vessel), insert El. The engine and open the working chamber (Figure 2c). The pressure of the container will be compared with the atmospheric pressure and the grain will break. The air corn is ready. Unload it with a scoop (spoons) from the container and fill a new portion of the grain.
1. Operating time, rotation speed El. The engine, the heating temperature, the proportional ratio of oil, salt and grain is determined experimentally, based on the quality of the product obtained.
2. The rupture of grains can occur only from heating, i.e. without differential pressure (if you can not reach the tightness of all connections). But in this case, the quality of air corn will be lower.
3. The dimensions of the parts are not given intentionally, because they depend on the finished elements (Engine, capacity) that you have.
4. It must be taken into account that this documentation is not a dogma, but a guide to action and the specific manufacture of the device depends on your capabilities.
5. When assembling and operating the device, it is necessary to remember: the device operates under pressure, at high temperature and high voltage. This can be life threatening. Be sure to install the safety valve 17 from the pressure cooker