How to make natural Gummi Bears that taste like real juice
Marmalade bears (Gummibarchen) - sweets based on gelatin, made in the form of small bears. It also contains sugar, glucose syrup, starch, spices, citric acid, food coloring, and other ingredients. Candy size is about 2 cm (0.79 inch). Their production was started in Germany. In 1920, Hans Riegel Sr., the owner of the confectionery factory in Bonn, founded Haribo, and in 1922 he invented jelly bears. Soon they became a favorite treat for children. By the 60s, there were many choices of candies that differ in color, taste and shape. The question of their health hazards is controversial, it has often been noted that frequent use of this product can lead to tooth decay, especially in children. Studio Disney about gummi bears filmed the animated series "The Adventures of Gummi Bears."
World famous marmalade Gummi Bears are a marmalade, beautiful and tasty delicacy, and made from natural juices of berries, fruits and vegetables is also useful. Children will be delighted with these colorful sweets, and adults will not remain indifferent - low-calorie, healthy, pleasing to the eye, and to make these light and tasty snacks easier than ever! We share with you three simple recipes for making chewing marmalade.
Gummi Marmalade Bears
- 1.5 glasses of fruit juice or fresh vegetable juice
- 4 tbsp. l gelatin
- 2–4 tbsp. l honey (depending on how sweet you want to make marmalade)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pour the juice into a small saucepan.
- Add gelatin and let stand for a few minutes. When the gelatin swells, mix.
- Put the pot on medium heat. Heat, not boiling. Gelatin should be completely dissolved, and the juice should be slightly thicker.
- Add honey and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into molds and cool for 2–3 hours.
Everything! Enjoy beautiful snacks.
Ready marmalade can be stored in a refrigerator in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
Fruit and vegetable juices are the basis of such marmalade. They give a delicacy not only a special taste, but also a rich color.
Pink: beets, strawberries, carrots and a bit of lemon juice.
Orange: carrots, oranges, ginger and a little mango juice.
Yellow: yellow pepper, yellow beet, yellow pear, yellow apple and some lemon juice.
Green: cabbage, kiwi, cucumber, green apple, green grapes.
Purple: purple cabbage, blackberries, blueberries, some types of beets and apples, dark grapes.
Natural Milk Gummies
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 tbsp. l sugar or honey
- 3 tsp. gelatin
- vanilla powder
- optional, for the color you can add some natural dyes
- 1/2 cup of milk mixed with gelatin.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, add the remaining milk, sugar or honey, vanilla and, if you want to give a more saturated color, a drop of food coloring.
- Mix to a uniform consistency, pour into forms and cool for 25 minutes.
Milk marmalade ready!
It can be stored in a closed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Fruit pulp marmalades
- 2 cups of fruit (1 cup - 240 ml)
- 1 glass of natural juice
- Stevia (3 sachets, depending on how sweet you want marmalade)
- 5 sachets of gelatin
- Dice 2 cups of fruit.
- Boil the juice and fruit over low heat until the fruit is very soft. Add stevia.
- Place the mixture in a blender and bring to a homogeneous state.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Add gelatin and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into forms and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Enjoy your meal!
Fruit marmalades are ready.
Delicious proven combinations of fruit and juice
1 cup of apple juice and 2 cups of sliced strawberries and banana.
1 cup pineapple juice and 2 cups mango and banana cubes.
1 cup of apple juice and 2 cups of strawberries and blueberries.
For the formation of delicacies is best to use silicone molds. Plastic molds are also suitable if they are pre-coated with oil.
You can also cool the marmalade on a plate and then cut into cubes.
You can make a multi-layered treat: gently pour layers of milk and fruit marmalade into a mold, let it cool and chop the figures.
Imagine with combinations of juices and berries, surprise with acquaintances with light candies!
Using various molds, you can create not only an independent delicacy, but also delicious marmalade decorations for cakes or pastries.
And the figures in the form of bears - a classic of the genre, they should definitely please their loved ones!