The method of free legal obtaining apartment
1. Method of free legal receipt of the apartment.
2. A way to earn large sums of money without breaking the law.
The essence of the method is to create an "extra" apartment, buy it and (in the second case) resell. We play on the fact that the price of a separate apartment is more than the difference in prices between a large and a small apartment.
We find people who want to change their big apartment to a smaller one. It can
be willing to change the area or those who find it difficult to maintain a large apartment.
We choose exchange options for them from the number of congresses from small to large apartments.
Information can be found in newspaper ads, on message boards, in urban services involved in the exchange of apartments, etc. With the consent of those living in a large apartment - hereinafter B - for an exchange for one of the small and with the consent of those living in small apartments - hereinafter M - for an exchange for a large one, there remains an “extra” apartment, which must be bought and in the second case sold. To implement this method, you need to become a broker for a while and show diplomatic entrepreneurial abilities.
1. Create a list of people wishing to change their big apartment to a smaller one. To create it, you can use the "Handbook on the exchange of housing", ads, etc.
2. Create a list of people willing to move out of small apartments into large ones, using any available information.
3. To select from the list 1 and 2 options that suit M and B, areas (MB) M - surcharge for additional efforts (MM) - related to the condition of exchange as compared to the usual one, and also to avoid a separate agreement between M and B.
4. In the case of mutual consent, we have that B claims for one of the small apartments “hereinafter KMB”, M claims for the larger apartment “hereafter KB”, you apply for another small apartment “hereafter CM”.
5. The ideal is the variant in which the apartment KM is privatized, it is necessary to bear this in mind when drawing up the list 2.
6. If the apartment of the CM is not privatized, then it is necessary to organize the conclusion of an agreement on the privatization of the apartment of the CM in the personal property of M.
7. Organize the exchange of KB to KMB, calculating with B the amount of MB.
8. Within 10 days from the date of the exchange (the time during which it is possible to terminate the exchange agreement if M does not comply with the terms of the transaction) enter into the notary office of the purchase agreement of the apartment KM from M, having calculated the M sum of MM, paying a fee of 5% of the amount of MD stamped in the purchase agreement. The amount of MD is paid fictitiously (a specific method at your discretion). The ideal is the option in which the amount of MD - MM, which is significantly less than the market value of the apartment CM, will be entered in the contract.
9. So, as a result, you pay the amount of MB when exchanging KMB, pay the amount of CM when you purchase CM in your property.
10. Apartment KM has become your politically free, because the sum of MM + MB is significantly less than the cost of the apartment KM. If, however, this amount is too large for you, then you can use this method for the first time, as a way to earn money, and the second time - to get an apartment in own. In this case, you get an apartment completely free of charge and even with some profit.
11. If you use this method as a way to make money, then you need to sell a CM apartment at the maximum market price of M. Then you will receive a profit of P = M (MB + MM - 0.5MD).
12. Former owners of CM are registered to those living in apartment B. For this, they must be related. Take this into account when creating a list of 2.
We sincerely wish you good luck.