Windows XP, installation from a flash drive, install windows from a flash drive How to break a flash drive (Hitachi Microdrive)
distribution windows xp
-flashka if more than 2gb, split by the method below. Method with microdrive
0. You need to have pryamye_ruki.dll send PX from the forum itc.ua
1. Take up any distribution with Windows XP
2. In the USB_PREP8 folder, run usb_prep8.cmd. Press any key. In the “PeToUSB” window that appears, click “Start”, nothing is me (just select your USB flash drive / SD card from the drop-down list). After formatting the flash drive (SD card), close only the “PeToUSB” window. Do not touch the “USB_PREP8” window. You can skip this item, just format it into a fat flash drive without a program.
3. Run the command line (Start - Run - CMD - OK), in it go to the folder where “Bootsect.exe” is located (for example, cd C: \ usb_prep8 \ bootsect).
After you are logged in to the “Bootsect” program directory, type in the command line
bootsect.exe / nt52 X:
where X: is the letter of the USB flash drive / SD card. Note: during this operation all windows / programs displaying / working with a USB flash drive (SD card) should be disabled. If everything went well, then Bootcode was successfully updated on all targeted volumes. Press any key.
4. Return to the window with “USB_PREP8”, there should appear items marked with numbers, nothing complicated about it, here's what you need to do:
press 1, then Enter to select a directory with Windows installation files, it must be a disk in the drive, or a mounted disk image (if the required directory does not contain the necessary files, the corresponding message will appear, repeat the item again);
press 2 and Enter and set one letter of the Latin alphabet that does not match any media on your computer (for example, W);
press 3 and Enter and write the drive letter of your flash drive (SD card);
press 4 and Enter, this will start the process of creating a bootable flash drive;
In the window you will be asked about the formatting of the flash drive, press Y and Enter. After formatting, press Enter, after which the files will be copied to the temporary storage media, the letter of which you specified in step II of step 4. After copying the files, press Enter, a window will appear asking whether to copy files to the USB flash drive, press yes. At the end, a window appears about the bootable USB flash drive, press yes. Then there will be an inscription in the “USB_PREP8” window. Unmount the virtual drive .: enter Y and Enter.
How to install WINDOWS from this flash drive.
Insert our bootable USB flash drive (SD card).
In BIOS, you need to specify our flash drive as a boot disk. When booting from it, a menu will appear, select the second line of TXT windows install ... in it, the usual installation of Windows begins, with which there should be no problems.
After the installer copies the files and reboots, select the first line in the boot menu of the GUI mode ..., you will be taken to the usual graphical installer of Windows, wait for it to finish.
After installing Windows, log in again through the same item in the boot menu, this will complete the installation of Windows. Important: Do not remove the USB flash drive (SD card) until you complete the installation of Windows.
boot_flash.rar [504 Kb]
How to break a flash drive (Hitachi Microdrive)The flash drive can be broken, I broke it from under the linux =)
It seems possible and under Windows, if the wood put Hitachi Microdrive
Her partishn mezhik and others will see the rules.
Like and under Windows should plow. (do not forget to put the disk as active )
Checked, and under Windows method working
And in the PDA, there are 2 sections of the SD Card