Script pingovalka to maintain Gprs-connection
Quite often, operators (and providers) offer cheap Internet - or even provide anlim.
But we are not all like people, just can not be happy.
Often the connection is broken or "plugged" "stuck" (when the connection is not broken, but the data does not go).
Anyone who encounters this problem will be helped by a simple pingalo script.
Its meaning: the address is periodically pinged. In the absence of ping (when the channel is “stuck” or broken), reconnection occurs.
By running this script, you can be sure that the connection is working.
1. Create a cmd file (for example, pinger.cmd) in notepad with the following contents:
@echo off echo% date%% time% --- STARTED --- >> pinger.log set Try = 1 rem All settings are in this block. rem connection name set DialName = Life rem login set Login = Login rem Password set Pass = Password rem ping timeout in ms set TimeOut = 10000 rem number of ping attempts set MaxPing = 5 rem pause in s set Pause = 30 rem ping host address set host = ya.ru rem your phone number set PhoneNum = 80631234567 : start echo. echo start ping ping% host% -n 1 -w% TimeOut% if errorlevel = 1 goto bad goto ok : ping echo. ping% host% -n 1 -w% TimeOut% if not errorlevel = 1 goto ok set / a Try =% Try% + 1 if% try% geq% maxping% goto bad goto ping : ok echo. echo ALL RIGHT goto end : bad set / a Try = 1 echo. echo BAD CONNECT echo% date%% time% -! Trouble, reconnect! - >> pinger.log rasdial% DialName% / disconnect rasdial% DialName% / phone:% PhoneNum% rasdial% DialName%% Login%% Pass% if errorlevel = 1 goto bad goto ping : end set / a Try = 1 echo. choice / C: PRDE / T: P, 30 / N Pause 30 seconds. [P] ing [R] econnect [D] isconnect [E] xit? rem echo. rem echo. goto% ERRORLEVEL% :one goto ping : 2 goto bad : 3 rasdial% DialName% / disconnect :four echo% date%% time% == Exit script == >> pinger.log
In this file you need to replace MANDATORY :
- connection name (set DialName = Life) [see the name: Start - Settings - Network connections - the name of your connection]
- login / password (set Login = Login set Pass = Password) - if it is required to establish a connection
In this file, you need to replace (if desired):
- host address that is pinged (set host = ya.ru)
- ping timeout (set TimeOut = 10000)
- the number of ping attempts (set MaxPing = 5) after which there will be a reconnection
- connection check interval (set Pause = 30)
2. Next to pinger.cmd put "choice.com" from the archive choise.rar.
3. We start and enjoy life - pingovalka will establish a connection and will maintain it in working condition.
!!! A similar script "pinger" for Linux to maintain the dedicated pinger.zip.