Trojan answering machine piggy.zip in ICQ or how to return a stolen ICQ
I never immediately follow the links sent to me, first I ask the user "what is it?"
It answers questions just like a live interlocutor:
1 reply "flash drive about a pig) look)))
2 reply "this is not spam, I am sending it o_O"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How to return a stolen ICQ1. Using the 2nd account or ICQ friend / colleague / neighbor, view your UIN profile
2. In the item "About me / About me" there will be a string of a binary code (such as 010111000 ...). Copy it.
3. On the site http://www.it-kursk.ru/decoder.html insert the term and get the decoding password.
4. Using this password, get access to your ICQ.
5. Immediately change the password and assign primary-email!
How to destroy a virus if you downloaded and launched it1. Close immediately ICQ / QIP (Task Manager -> will complete the process.
2. Nail in the processes Piggy.exe (similar to claim 1);
3. Clean up the catalogs of temporary files of Windows and the profile:
C: \ Windows \ Temp
C: \ Documents and Settings \ _user_name_ \ Local Settings \ Temp \
C: \ Documents and Settings \ _user_name_ \ Local Settings \ Temporary Internet Files
4. Sweep according to the instructions: tyts