Unprotect StarForce any versionI’ll tell you how to easily and quickly bypass StarForce protection, so that you can virtualize and use drives with this type of protection. I will give all the instructions step by step.
Alcohol 120% is not lower than version 1.9.2 (requires registration).
You can download it here: www.alcohol-soft.com
Daemon-tools version 4.0 (freeware).
You can download it here: www.daemon-tools.cc
1. Install Alcohol and Daemon-tools. Wherever a computer restart is suggested, this must be done.
2. Launch Alcohol and go to the File -> Settings menu.
3. In the sections Emulation and Extra-emulation we mark all the items with “birds” (see Fig. 1.2).
4. Click OK. We insert a disk which needs to be virtualized (with this protection).
5. Go to the File -> Image Creation menu.
6. Select the drive in which the disk is located and mark the items with “birds”, as shown in Figure 3.
7.Click the Next option. After that, a window will appear asking you to select a speed for measuring positioning data; choose High ...
A lot depends on your (CDROM-RW, DVDROM-RW) drive, when image creation starts, pay attention to the "Read Mode", it should be RAW + SUB-96 (see Fig. 4).
8. After the disk image is created, turn off the computer and turn off all CDROM, DVDROM drives and the like. This is one of the most important points, because nothing happens without shutting down the drives. Turn on the computer.
9. At the bottom of the tray (near the clock in Windows) you should have a Daemon-tools icon, right-click on it. In the drop-down menu, select Emulation (see Fig. 4) and put a checkmark on RMPS.
10. Next, in the Virtual CD / DVD-ROM menu, select your drive (virtual) -> Mount image and select the image that we created using Alcohol in the file selection menu.
11. Run the game.
Posted by: filipp
If this method did not help you, then write at what stage the errors (or malfunctions) occurred. Be sure to specify:
1. brand of the manufacturer
2. type of sidyuk (CDRW, CD-DVD, etc. ...)
3. "Reading mode" (see Fig. 4).
Maybe we can help you !!!
StarForce: Alcohol and Daemon-tools, discussions and problems
Star-Force introduced a new version of its exclusive development - FrontlIne. The main change in this version is to improve protection against emulators.
Today there are CD emulator programs that allow qualified users to run applications from a copy that are protected by any disk version of our protection up to FrontLine 3.07. The new version of StarForce protection against emulators makes it impossible to launch the product from a copy using any well-known CD emulator program, including Daemon Tools 4.0.
Also bugs found in the previous version were fixed.