99+ Best Medicines
Drug, drug, medicine, drug (novolat. Praeparatum medicinale, praeparatum pharmaceuticum, medicamentum; jarg. Therapeutic agent) - a substance or mixture of substances of synthetic or natural origin in the form of a dosage form (tablets, capsules, solution, ointment, etc.) .) used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Before use in medical practice, medicinal products must undergo clinical studies and obtain permission for use.
A list of 99 drugs that are called the best on the Internet from the presented diseases and health problems.
Take to yourself and save! And better never pain;)
- Ibupron - a strong painkiller, acts quickly, in the form of effervescent tablets spares the stomach, and in candles it is convenient for kids.
- Coldrex is an excellent vasoconstrictor drug. It acts quickly because it is dissolved in hot water.
- Nazol - relieves from a cold and does not allow to dry up to a mucous membrane of a nose, 12 hours work.
- Nurofen - ambulance, acts quickly. For kids there are candles, but it greatly impairs the quality of blood.
- Paracetamol (panadol, efferalgan) - a great antipyretic, indispensable for asthmatics.
- Polyoxidonium - stimulates the immune system, is prescribed to children, suitable for emergency care and for prevention during an epidemic of ARVI.
- Ribomunil - restores immunity, recommended for children as the most effective means.
- Sanorin - the fastest cure for a cold with anti-allergic components.
- Flucol-B is a cheap and effective drug, but contains 8% alcohol and is contraindicated for drivers.
- Antral - the original domestic drug, it has no analogues in the world, protects liver cells from any microbial aggression.
- Galsthena - drops, an indispensable medicine for young children.
- Lyoliv - improves the condition of the liver with jaundice (low bilirubin).
- Lipoferon - the drug is taken by mouth, it is 5 times cheaper than injectable interferon!
- Potassium Orotate - improves liver function, protein synthesis, general metabolism.
- Silymarin Hexal is a herbal preparation. It contains much more active substance than its counterparts: carzil, silibore, gepabene.
- Cholenzim is an inexpensive choleretic drug that helps the digestion of food, improves the production of enzymes.
- Holiver is a choleretic preparation of plant origin.
- Hepel is a German homeopathic remedy without side effects.
- Essentiale - for 20 years, there is no more effective drug for the treatment of the liver.
- Altan is a herbal preparation of domestic production, indispensable for peptic ulcer disease.
- Acidin-pepsin - increases acidity in the stomach.
- Gastritol - drops of plant origin, good for kids.
- Motilium - normalizes the motility of the stomach, improves the movement of food through the stomach.
- Sea buckthorn oil - reduces inflammation in the stomach.
- Pariet - from the latest generation of drugs that are well reduce the acidity in the stomach.
- Pilobact is the newest remedy for Helicobacter.
- Renorm - a domestic phytoconcentrate with a strong anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes digestion.
- Riabal - well relieves cramps in the stomach, it is prescribed to children. There is in the form of syrup and drops.
- Phosphalugel - well removes bouts of heartburn, less toxic than counterparts.
- Zovirax - eye ointment, indispensable for viral conjunctivitis.
- Quinax is the best prophylactic agent for cataracts.
- Korneregel - gel, well restores tear film on the cornea of the eye.
- Xalac - two ksalatan and timalol are combined in it. They reinforce each other's actions.
- Xalatan (travatan) - effective for glaucoma, you can drip once a day.
- Sistain - an artificial tear, the advantage - you can drip once a day.
- Uniclofen is a good nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory in drops.
- Floksal - drops, antibiotic, acts on a wide range of microorganisms.
- Floksalovaya ointment is indispensable for bacterial conjunctivitis.
- Cycloxan is a strong antibiotic in drops, a panacea for acute conjunctivitis.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic that actively fights major pathogens that cause ENT diseases.
- Clavicillin-amoxicillin + clavulanic acid - in addition to microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin, the drug is active in some types of bacteria.
- Otof - ear drops, an antibiotic used in inflammatory diseases of the middle ear.
- Otipaks - a combined drug for local use with a pronounced analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. The combination of phenazone and lidocaine in it reduces the time of onset of anesthetic effect.
- Nimesulide - has both analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect.
- Noksprey - when administered through the nasal cavity causes a narrowing of the mucous membrane, reduces its swelling and swelling around the mouths of the Eustachian tubes, improves drainage in Eustachitis and otitis.
- Ciprofloxacin is effectively a local remedy for otitis, has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive effect, reduces swelling.
- Cefaclor, cefixime, cefpodoxime, cefprozil, cefuroxime are second and third generation cephalosporins. They are prescribed for those who are not affected by ampicillin.
- Edas-125 tonsillin - homeopathic drops, prescribed to children from 2 years with otitis, adenoids, chronic tonsillitis with water or on a piece of sugar.
- Erythromycin is prescribed for those who are allergic to penicillin drugs.
- Venlaksor - antidepressant with virtually no side effects, quickly removes from severe depression.
- Busperon is a strong anti-anxiety agent, it does not create the effect of inhibition. You can apply to drivers and students before the exam.
- Gidazepam - mild sleeping pill, does not affect the driver's reaction. But you can get used to it - you can not drink more than a month!
- Zipreksa - has no serious side effects, assists instantly.
- Imovan (Sonap, Somnol, Sonavan) - the most modern hypnotic drugs.
- Paxil is an antidepressant, well removes panic, fear, obsessive-compulsive (phobic) conditions, helps against anorexia, and also prolongs sexual intercourse by side.
- Pramestar - improves memory in general and makes it easier to remember information.
- Rispolept - acts for a long time, is convenient - dissolves in the mouth like candy.
- Sulpiride (eglanil) - simultaneously treats the nerves and the stomach. Another plus: today I drank - today is the result.
- Finlepsin - treats convulsions and neuritis, and also stabilizes mood.
- Aksef is an antibiotic, it is convenient in that it can be taken as tablets, and can be administered by injection. It is sold individually with solvent.
- Blemarin is the most effective solvent for kidney stones.
- Canephron is a herbal preparation without side effects.
- Movalis - suppositories, non-hormonal anti-inflammatory agent that does not irritate the rectal mucosa.
- Nephrofit - combined phytopreparation with anti-inflammatory and diuretic action. Without side effects, prescribed for children from 5 years and pregnant.
- Ofloksin - not aggressive for the stomach, rarely causes allergies.
- Urosept - candles, affect only the urinary system.
- Urolesan is a herbal preparation that removes sand from the kidneys well and is often prescribed to children. There is in the form of syrup.
- Flemoklav solyutab - a wide range of antimicrobial action, recommended for debilitated patients.
- Ceftriaxone - a broad-spectrum antibiotic with a minimum of side effects, is approved for use even for pregnant women.
- Azitroks - an antibiotic, convenient - one tablet per week.
- Gatifloxacin - the newest antibiotic, fast-acting.
- Zokson - gives a minimum of side effects, convenient - one tablet at night.
- Penisten - reduces the volume of the prostate, reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Prostamol UNO is a herbal preparation without side effects.
- Prostatilen (Vitaprost) - extract from the prostate gland of cattle, biostimulator.
- Proteflazid - plant immunostimulant, effective with prostatitis.
- Fokusin - does not reduce blood pressure.
- Funid - antifungal drug of the last generation.
- Unidox Solutab is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that penetrates well into the tissue of the prostate gland.
- Aspirin is indispensable for gout.
- Alflutop - improves blood circulation and activates the metabolic processes in the muscles.
- Dona - strengthens cartilage tissue.
- Dikloberl - non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drug. Applied in candles, but you can do and injections.
- Diclofen has fewer side effects.
- Diclofenac is effective but affects the condition of the blood.
- Ketanov - an effective injection drug.
- Olfen - convenient because there is a candle, does not suffer the gastric mucosa.
- Osteogenone is an effective hondoprotector, relieves joints from loosening.
- Retabolil - improves peripheral circulation.
- Anaferon is a good homeopathic remedy for the treatment of viral infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- Kolustan - aerosol, well removes swelling in inflammations.
- Lugol dissolved in glycerin is the best external remedy for laryngitis.
- Proposol-H - has pronounced antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, does not irritate the body.
- Sinupret - has antibacterial and anti-edematous action, can be administered to children - is in the form of drops.
- Tonsilgon is an anti-inflammatory and anesthetic that helps to reduce the swelling of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract.
- Tonsilotren - increases the activity of the mucous membrane.
- Flemoxin Soljutab - effective instant antibiotic for purulent tonsillitis, used both internally and for rinsing.
- Faringosept - antiseptic, pleasant to the taste (absorbed in the mouth). Does not affect the intestinal microflora.
- Falimint - a remedy with a cooling effect for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx. It is irreplaceable on the eve of operations, during prosthetics of teeth and for lecturers.
Before use, be sure to consult with your doctor, some medications are contraindicated and may harm your health!