99+ best medicines
Medicinal product, medicinal product, medicament, medicine (novolat. Praeparatum medicinale, praeparatum pharmaceuticum, medicamentum; jarg. Medicinal product) - a substance or mixture of substances of synthetic or natural origin in the form of a dosage form (tablets, capsules, solution, ointments, etc. .), used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Before use in medical practice, medicines must undergo clinical research and obtain permission to use.
A list of 99 drugs that have been named the best on the Internet for diseases and health problems presented.
Take to yourself and save! A better never hurt;)
- Ibupron is a powerful pain reliever, it acts quickly, spills the stomach in the form of effervescent tablets, and is convenient for babies in candles.
- Coldrex is an excellent vasoconstrictor drug. It acts quickly because it is dissolved in hot water.
- Nazol - relieves a runny nose and does not allow the nasal mucosa to dry out, it lasts 12 hours.
- Nurofen - ambulance, acts quickly. There are candles for babies, but it greatly affects the quality of the blood.
- Paracetamol (panadol, efferalgan) is an excellent antipyretic, indispensable for asthmatics.
- Polyoxidonium - stimulates the immune system, is prescribed for children, is suitable for emergency care and for prevention during the SARS epidemic.
- Ribomunil - restores immunity, recommended for children as the most effective tool.
- Sanorin is the fastest cure for the common cold with anti-allergic components.
- Flukol-B is a cheap and effective drug, but contains 8% alcohol and is contraindicated in drivers.
- Antral is a domestic original drug, it has no analogues in the world, it protects liver cells from any microbial aggression.
- Galstena - drops, an indispensable medicine for young children.
- Lioliv - improves the condition of the liver with jaundice (low bilirubin).
- Lipoferon - the drug is taken by mouth, it is 5 times cheaper than injecting interferons!
- Potassium orotate - improves liver function, protein synthesis, general metabolism.
- Silymarin-hexal is a herbal preparation. It contains much more active substance than its analogues: carcil, silibor, hepabene.
- Cholenzyme is an inexpensive choleretic drug, helps digest food, improves the production of enzymes.
- Holiver is a choleretic drug of plant origin.
- Hepel is a German homeopathic remedy without side effects.
- Essential - for 20 years there is no more effective drug for the treatment of the liver.
- Altan is a herbal preparation of domestic production, indispensable for peptic ulcer.
- Acidin-pepsin - increases acidity in the stomach.
- Gastritol - drops of plant origin, good for babies.
- Motilium - normalizes the motility of the stomach, improves the movement of food through the stomach.
- Sea buckthorn oil - reduces inflammation in the stomach.
- Pariet - from the latest generation of drugs that well reduce acidity in the stomach.
- Pilobact is the latest Helicobacter pylori.
- Renorm - a domestic phytoconcentrate with a strong anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes digestion.
- Riabal - well relieves stomach cramps, it is prescribed for children. There is in the form of syrup and in drops.
- Phosphalugel - well relieves heartburn attacks, less toxic than analogues.
- Zovirax - eye ointment, indispensable for conjunctivitis of a viral nature.
- Quinax is the best prophylactic for cataracts.
- Korneregel - gel, well restores the tear film on the cornea of the eye.
- Xalac - two preparations of xalatan and thimalol are combined in it. They reinforce each other's action.
- Xalatan (travatan) - effective for glaucoma, you can drip once a day.
- Systeyn - an artificial tear, an advantage - you can drip once a day.
- Uniklofen is a good non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent in drops.
- Phloxal - drops, antibiotic, acts on a wide range of microorganisms.
- Phloxal ointment - indispensable for bacterial conjunctivitis.
- Cycloxane is a powerful antibiotic in drops, a panacea for acute conjunctivitis.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic that actively fights the main pathogens that cause ENT diseases.
- Clavicillin-amoxicillin + clavulanic acid - in addition to microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin, the drug actively acts on some types of bacteria.
- Otofa - ear drops, an antibiotic used for inflammatory diseases of the middle ear.
- Otipax is a combined preparation for local use with a pronounced analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. The combination of phenazone and lidocaine in it reduces the onset of the anesthetic effect.
- Nimesulide - has both analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects.
- Knoxpray - when introduced through the nasal cavity, it narrows the mucous membrane, reduces its swelling, as well as swelling around the mouth of the Eustachian tubes, improves drainage with Eustachitis and otitis media.
- Ciprofloxacin is an effective local remedy for otitis media, has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive effects, and reduces swelling.
- Cefaclor, cefixime, cefpodoxime, cefprosil, cefuroxime are second and third generation cephalosporins. They are prescribed for those who are not affected by ampicillin.
- Edas-125 tonsillin - homeopathic drops, prescribed for children from 2 years with otitis media, adenoids, chronic tonsillitis with water or on a piece of sugar.
- Erythromycin - is prescribed for those who are allergic to penicillin drugs.
- Venlaxor is an antidepressant with virtually no side effects, quickly removes from severe depression.
- Busperon - a strong anti-anxiety agent, does not create an inhibition effect. It can be used by drivers and students before the exam.
- Gidazepam - a soft sleeping pill, does not affect the reaction of the driver. But you can get used to it - you can’t drink for more than a month!
- Ziprexa - has no serious side effects, provides assistance instantly.
- Imovan (sonap, somnol, sonavan) - the most modern sleeping pills.
- Paxil is an antidepressant, it eliminates panic, fear, obsessive states (phobias), helps against anorexia, and also lengthens the course of sexual intercourse by the way.
- Pramestar - improves memory in general and simplifies the storage of information.
- Rispolept - acts for a long time, convenient - dissolves in the mouth like a candy.
- Sulpiride (eglanil) - simultaneously heals the nerves and stomach. Another plus: I drank today - today is the result.
- Finlepsin - treats cramps and neuritis, and also stabilizes mood.
- Acsef is an antibiotic, it is convenient in that it can be taken as tablets, but can be injected. It is sold individually sold with solvent.
- Blemaren is the most effective solvent for kidney stones.
- Kanefron is a herbal preparation without side effects.
- Movalis is a suppository, a non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drug that does not irritate the rectal mucosa.
- Nephrophyte is a combined phytopreparation with anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects. Without side effects, prescribed for children from 5 years old and pregnant.
- Ofloxin is not aggressive to the stomach, rarely causes allergies.
- Urosept - suppositories, act only on the urinary system.
- Urolesan is a herbal preparation that removes sand from the kidneys well, often prescribed for children. There is in the form of syrup.
- Flemoklav solutab - a wide range of antimicrobial action, recommended for weakened patients.
- Ceftriaxone is a broad-spectrum antibiotic with a minimum of side effects, it is allowed for use even by pregnant women.
- Azitrox is an antibiotic, convenient - one tablet per week.
- Gatifloxacin is the newest, fast-acting antibiotic.
- Zoxon - gives a minimum of side effects, convenient - one tablet at night.
- Penisten - reduces the volume of the prostate, reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Prostamol UNO is a herbal preparation without side effects.
- Prostatilen (Vitaprost) - an extract from the prostate gland of cattle, a biostimulant.
- Proteflazide is a plant immunostimulant, effective for prostatitis.
- Fokusin - does not lower blood pressure.
- Funid is the last generation antifungal drug.
- Unidox solutab is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that penetrates well into the tissue of the prostate gland.
- Aspirin is indispensable for gout.
- Alflutop - improves blood metabolism and activates metabolic processes in the muscles.
- Dona - strengthens cartilage.
- Dicloberl is a non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drug. They are used in candles, but injections can also be given.
- Diclofen gives fewer side effects.
- Diclofenac is effective, but affects the state of the blood.
- Ketanov is an effective injection drug.
- Olfen - is convenient because it is in the candles, the gastric mucosa does not suffer.
- Osteogenon - an effective chondoprotector, relieves joints of looseness.
- Retabolil - improves peripheral blood circulation.
- Anaferon is a good homeopathic remedy for treating viral infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- Colustan is an aerosol that relieves swelling with inflammation.
- Lugol dissolved in glycerin is the best external remedy for laryngitis.
- Proposol – H - has pronounced antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, does not irritate the body.
- Sinupret - has an antibacterial and anti-edematous effect, can be prescribed to children - eat in the form of drops.
- Tonsilgon is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic that helps reduce swelling of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract.
- Tonsilotren - increases the activity of the mucous membrane.
- Flemoxin solutab is an effective instant antibiotic for purulent sore throat, used both inside and rinse.
- Pharyngosept is an antiseptic that tastes good (resolves in the mouth). Does not affect the intestinal microflora.
- Falimint is a cooling agent for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx. Indispensable on the eve of operations, with prosthetics and for lecturers.
Before use, be sure to consult a doctor, some medications have contraindications and can harm your health!