99+ of the best medicines
The medicinal product, medicinal product, medicament, medicine (novolat, praeparatum medicinale, praeparatum pharmaceuticum, medicamentum) is a substance or a mixture of substances of synthetic or natural origin in the form of a dosage form (tablets, capsules, solutions, ointments, etc. .), used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Before being used in medical practice, medicinal products must undergo clinical studies and obtain permission to use.
A list of 99 medicines that were named the best on the Internet from presented diseases and health problems.
Take it to yourself and save! And it's better never be ill;)
- Ibupron - a strong anesthetic, quickly acts, in the form of effervescent tablets, spares the stomach, and in candles it is convenient for babies.
- Coldrex is an excellent vasoconstrictor. It acts quickly because it is dissolved in hot water.
- Nasol - relieves of the common cold and does not allow to dry up the mucous membrane of the nose, it lasts 12 hours.
- Nurofen is an ambulance, it acts quickly. For toddlers there are candles, but greatly impairs blood quality.
- Paracetamol (panadol, efferalgan) is an excellent antipyretic, irreplaceable for asthmatics.
- Polyoxidonium - stimulates the immune system, is prescribed to children, is suitable for emergency care and for prevention during the acute respiratory infections.
- Ribomunyl - restores immunity, recommended to children as the most effective remedy.
- Sanorin is the fastest remedy for the common cold with anti-allergic ingredients.
- Flukol-B is a cheap and effective drug, but it contains 8% alcohol and is contraindicated to drivers.
- Antral is a domestic original preparation, it has no analogues in the world, it protects liver cells from any microbial aggression.
- Galstena - drops, an indispensable medicine for young children.
- Lioliv - improves the liver with jaundice (low bilirubin).
- Lipoferon - a drug taken through the mouth, it is cheaper than injectable interferons 5 times!
- Potassium Orotate - improves liver function, protein synthesis, total metabolism.
- Silymarin-hexal is a herbal preparation. It contains much more active substance, than in its analogues: karsile, silibore, gepabene.
- Cholenzim - a cholagogue inexpensive drug, helps digest food, improves the production of enzymes.
- Holiver is a choleretic preparation of plant origin.
- Hepel is a homeopathic German remedy without side effects.
- Essentiale - for 20 years there is no more effective drug for liver treatment.
- Altan - a plant preparation of domestic production, is irreplaceable for peptic ulcer.
- Acidin-pepsin - increases acidity in the stomach.
- Gastritol - a drop of plant origin, good for kids.
- Motilium - normalizes the motility of the stomach, improves the progress of food through the stomach.
- Sea buckthorn oil - reduces inflammation in the stomach.
- Pariet - from the latest generation of drugs that well reduce acidity in the stomach.
- Pylobact - the newest remedy for Helicobacter.
- Renorm - domestic phytoconcentrate with a strong anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes digestion.
- Riabal - well removes spasms in the stomach, it is prescribed to children. Is in the form of syrup and in drops.
- Fosfalugel - well removes attacks of heartburn, less toxic than analogues.
- Zovirax - ophthalmic ointment, is indispensable for conjunctivitis of viral nature.
- Quinaks is the best prophylactic for cataracts.
- Korneregel - gel, well restores tear film on the cornea of the eye.
- Xalacom - it contains two preparations of xalatan and timalol. They strengthen each other's action.
- Xalatan (travatan) - effective for glaucoma, you can drip once a day.
- Systein is an artificial tear, an advantage - you can drip once a day.
- Uniklofen is a good non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug in drops.
- Floxal - drops, antibiotic, acts on a wide range of microorganisms.
- Phloxal ointment is indispensable for bacterial conjunctivitis.
- Cycloxane is a strong antibiotic in drops, a panacea for acute conjunctivitis.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic, actively fighting the main pathogens that cause ENT diseases.
- Clavicillin-amoxicillin + clavulanic acid - in addition to microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin, the drug actively acts on some species of bacteria.
- Otofa - ear drops, antibiotic used for inflammatory diseases of the middle ear.
- Otypax is a combined preparation for topical application with a pronounced analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. The combination of phenazone and lidocaine in it reduces the onset of anesthetic effect.
- Nimesulide - has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect.
- Knoxprey - when injected through the nasal cavity causes narrowing of the mucous membrane, reduces its swelling, as well as puffiness around the mouth of the Eustachian tubes, improves drainage with eustachyte and otitis.
- Ciprofloxacin is an effective local remedy for otitis, has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive effect, reduces swelling.
- Cefaclor, cefixime, cefpodoxime, cefprozil, cefuroxime are cephalosporins of the second and third generation. They are prescribed for those who are not affected by ampicillin.
- Edas-125 tonsillin - homeopathic drops, prescribed for children from 2 years old with otitis, adenoids, chronic tonsillitis with water or a piece of sugar.
- Erythromycin - is prescribed to those who have an allergy to penicillin preparations.
- Venlaxor - an antidepressant with virtually no side effects, quickly removes from severe depression.
- The buceron is a strong anti-anxiety agent, it does not create the effect of inhibition. You can apply to drivers and students before the exam.
- Gidazepam - soft sleeping pills, does not affect the reaction of the driver. But you can get used to it - you can not drink more than a month!
- Ziprexa - has no serious side effects, it helps instantly.
- Imovan (sonap, somnol, sonavan) - the most modern hypnotics.
- Paxil - an antidepressant, well eliminates panic, fear, obsessive states (phobias), helps against anorexia, and also extends the course of sexual intercourse.
- Pramestar - improves memory in general and simplifies the memorization of information.
- Rispolept - it acts for a long time, it is convenient - it dissolves in the mouth like a sweet.
- Sulpiride (eglanil) - simultaneously heals nerves and stomach. Another plus: today drank - today the result.
- Finlepsin - cures convulsions and neuritis, and also stabilizes the mood.
- Aceff is an antibiotic, it is convenient because it can be taken as a pill, or it can be injected. It is sold individually with a solvent.
- Blemaren is the most effective solvent for kidney stones.
- Kanefron is a herbal preparation without side effects.
- Movalis is a candle, a non-hormonal anti-inflammatory agent that does not irritate the mucous membrane of the rectum.
- Nephrofit is a combined phytopreparation with anti-inflammatory and diuretic action. Without side effects, appoint children from 5 years of age and pregnant.
- Ofloksin - not aggressive for the stomach, rarely causes allergies.
- Urosept - candles, act only on the urinary system.
- Urolesan is a herbal preparation, it excretes sand well from the kidneys, it is often prescribed to children. Is in the form of syrup.
- Flemoclav soluteab - a wide range of antimicrobial activity, is recommended for weakened patients.
- Ceftriaxone - a broad-spectrum antibiotic with a minimum of side effects, is allowed for use even by pregnant women.
- Azitrox is an antibiotic, it is convenient - one tablet a week.
- Gatifloxacin is the newest antibiotic, fast acting.
- Zoxon - gives a minimum of side effects, it is convenient - one tablet at night.
- Penisten - reduces the volume of the prostate, reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Prostamol DNA is a herbal preparation with no side effects.
- Prostatilen (Vitaprost) - extract from the prostate gland of cattle, biostimulant.
- Proteflazide is a vegetative immunostimulant, effective for prostatitis.
- Fokusin - does not reduce blood pressure.
- FUNID is the antifungal drug of the latest generation.
- Unidox soluteab is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that penetrates well into the prostate tissue.
- Aspirin is indispensable for gout.
- Alflutop improves blood metabolism and activates the processes of metabolism in muscles.
- Dona - strengthens the cartilaginous tissue.
- Dicloberl is a non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drug. Applied in candles, but you can do and injections.
- Diclofen - less than others gives side effects.
- Diclofenac - effective, but affects the condition of the blood.
- Ketanov is an effective injecting drug.
- Olfen - it is convenient that is in candles, the stomach mucous does not suffer.
- Osteogenon - an effective hondoprotector, relieves joints from looseness.
- Retabolil - improves peripheral circulation.
- Anaferon is a good homeopathic remedy for the treatment of viral infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- Colustan - an aerosol, well removes swelling in inflammation.
- Lugol, dissolved in glycerin - is the best external agent for laryngitis.
- Proposol-H - has pronounced antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, does not have an irritating effect on the body.
- Sinupret - has antibacterial and anti-edematous effect, it can be prescribed to children - it is in the form of drops.
- Tonzylgon - an anti-inflammatory and anesthetic, helps reduce the swelling of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract.
- Tonsilotrene - increases the activity of the mucosa.
- Flemoxin soluteab is an effective quick-dissolving antibiotic for purulent angina, used both internally and for rinsing.
- Tharyngept - an antiseptic, pleasant to the taste (absorbed in the mouth). Does not affect the intestinal microflora.
- Falimint - a means with a cooling effect for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx. It is irreplaceable on the eve of operations, with prosthetics of teeth and for lecturers.
Before use, consult with your doctor, some medications have contraindications and can harm your health!