List of the top 27 alkaline foods on the planet (Eat more to prevent cancer, obesity and heart disease)!
Alkalis (late Lat. Alkali, from Arabic. (Al-qaly) - "hodgepodge"; in Russian comes from the word "alkali", derived from the same root as the other-isl. "Skola" - "wash") - hydroxides of alkali, alkaline earth metals and some other elements (Tl). Alkalis include bases that are well soluble in water. Upon dissociation, alkalis form OH anions? and a metal cation. Alkalis include metal hydroxides of subgroups Ia and IIa (starting with calcium) of the periodic system, for example, NaOH (caustic soda), KOH (caustic potassium), Ba (OH) 2 (caustic barium). As an exception, alkali monovalent thallium hydroxide TlOH, which is highly soluble in water and is a strong base, can be attributed to alkali. Caustic alkali is the trivial name for lithium hydroxides LiOH, sodium NaOH, potassium KOH, rubidium RbOH, and cesium CsOH.
Although we know that processed foods are bad, these “delicacies” are still our favorites. Processed foods, fast food, GMOs continue to harm our body. These products alter our pH to a horrific degree.
The human body must be alkaline, several years have been talking about this. But we all the same go against nature and create an acidic environment in our stomach. Acidic pH affects the immune system and the body becomes prone to various diseases.
If the pH is above seven, then the substance is considered alkaline, below seven - acid. If the pH is seven, then the substance is neutral.
The table above shows the distribution of products by the degree of alkaline content. On the left are products with a higher pH. The lower the product, the lower the alkali content and close the table with acidic foods.
If you care about your health, you are likely to do everything in your power to strengthen your health. We would like to contribute to your efforts, and therefore we provide you with the top 5 alkaline products. No need to wait until you get sick to start eating healthy foods.
Swiss chard (beetroot)
This is one of the strongest alkaline products that protects our system from viruses, bacteria and free radicals.
Melon has an amazing pH of 8.5. Add this fruit to your diet, and always enjoy its freshness. Watermelons are also very healthy. This high fiber fruit contains 92% water.
If you still consume wheat, it is probably because you have not tried buckwheat. Its nutrients provide you with energy for the whole day. Eat more buckwheat to strengthen your heart and maintain optimal cardiovascular function.
Olive oil contains more vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids than any other food.
These seeds are very alkaline, high in fiber and rich in vitamin E. Their anti-inflammatory properties also help in reducing hot flashes in women during menopause.
Other alkaline products
- Avocados are full of healthy monounsaturated fats that strengthen your heart
- Bananas Awesome Super Fruit
- High Antioxidant Berries
- Carrots contain beta-carotene, known for its ability to improve vision
- Garlic Regulates Blood Pressure
- Broccoli lowers cholesterol
- Grapes contain multivitamins and antioxidants, which are great for patients with arterial hypertension.
- Pineapple suitable for healthy weight loss.
- Alfalfa sprouts are easily digested and rich in enzymes that ensure normal hormonal balance.
- Lemons are the most alkaline product; this citrus prevents colds, coughs and flu
- Brussels sprouts full of anti-cancer properties
- Fermented and other fermented foods are probiotics that you must add to your diet.
- Cauliflower is an excellent substitute for bread
- Grapefruit High in Vitamins A and C
- Algae is a rich source of iron and is great for reducing acidity.
- Quinoa regulates blood sugar
- Cucumbers are 90% water, and this gives the skin a healthy and youthful look.
- Parsley promotes bowel detoxification
- Mango cleanses the colon
- Spinach contains tons of vitamins
- Oranges protect against colds
- Papaya is a natural laxative and flushes toxins from the colon.