List of the top 27 alkaline foods on the planet (Eat more to prevent cancer, obesity, and heart disease)!
Alkali (late lat. Alkali, from Arabic (al-qaly) - “solyanka”; in Russian it comes from the word “lye”, derived from the same root as the other skyl. “Skola” - “erase”) - hydroxides of alkali, alkaline earth metals and some other elements (Tl). Alkalis are well soluble bases in water. When dissociating, OH anions form alkalines? and a metal cation. Alkalis include metal hydroxides of subgroups Ia and IIa (starting with calcium) of the periodic system, for example, NaOH (caustic soda), KOH (caustic potassium), Ba (OH) 2 (caustic barium). As an exception, monovalent thallium hydroxide can be attributed to alkali TlOH, which is well soluble in water and is a strong base. Caustic alkali is the trivial name for lithium hydroxides LiOH, sodium NaOH, potassium KOH, rubidium RbOH, and cesium CsOH.
Although we know that processed foods are bad, these “delicacies” still remain our favorites. Processed foods, fast food, GMOs continue to harm our body. These products change our pH level to a horrendous degree.
The human body must be alkaline, this has already been talked about for several years. But we go against nature all the same and create an acidic environment in our stomach. Acidic pH values affect the immune system and the body becomes prone to various diseases.
If the pH is above seven, then the substance is considered alkaline, below seven - acid. If the pH is seven, then the substance is neutral.
Above is a table of the distribution of products according to the content of alkaline elements. On the left are products with a higher pH content. The lower the product, the lower the alkali content and close the table products with acid content.
If you care about your health, you will probably do everything in your power to improve your health. We would like to contribute to your efforts, and therefore we provide you with the top 5 alkaline products. No need to wait until you get sick to start eating healthy foods.
Swiss chard (leaf beet)
It is one of the strongest alkaline foods that protects our system from viruses, bacteria and free radicals.
Melon has an amazing pH value of 8.5. Add this fruit to your diet, and always enjoy its freshness. Watermelons are also very helpful. This high fiber fruit contains 92% water.
If you still use wheat, it is probably because you have not tried buckwheat yet. Its nutrients provide you with energy for the whole day. Eat more buckwheat to strengthen your heart and maintain optimal function of the cardiovascular system.
Olive oil contains more vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids than any other food.
These seeds are very alkaline, high in fiber and rich in vitamin E. Their anti-inflammatory properties also help in reducing hot flashes in menopausal women.
Other alkaline products
- Avocados are full of healthy monounsaturated fats that strengthen the heart.
- Bananas are an amazing super fruit
- Berries are high in antioxidants
- Carrots contain beta-carotene, known for its ability to improve vision
- Garlic regulates blood pressure
- Broccoli lowers cholesterol
- Grapes contain multivitamins and antioxidants that are great for patients with hypertension.
- Pineapple is suitable for healthy weight loss.
- Alfalfa sprouts are easily digested and rich in enzymes that ensure normal hormonal balance
- Lemons are the most alkaline product; this citrus prevents colds, coughs and flu
- Brussels sprouts are full of anti-cancer properties
- Pickled and other fermented foods are probiotics that you should add to your diet.
- Cauliflower is an excellent substitute for bread
- Grapefruit with a high content of vitamins A and C
- Algae are a rich source of iron and are great for reducing acidity.
- Quinoa regulates blood sugar
- Cucumbers are 90% water and this gives the skin a healthy and youthful appearance.
- Parsley helps detox intestines
- Mango cleans the colon
- Spinach contains tons of vitamins
- Oranges protect against colds
- Papaya is a natural laxative and flushes out toxins from the colon.