List the top 27 alkaline foods on the planet (Eat more to prevent cancer, obesity and heart disease)!
Alkalis (Late alkali, from Arabic (al-qaly) - "solyanka", in the Russian comes from the word "lye", derived from the same root as the other "skola" - "wash") - hydroxides of alkaline, alkaline earth metals and some other elements (Tl). Alkalis include highly soluble in water bases. When dissociated, alkalies form OH anions? and a metal cation. Alkali include the metal hydroxides of subgroups Ia and IIa (starting from calcium) of the periodic system, for example NaOH (caustic soda), KOH (caustic potassium), Ba (OH) 2 (caustic barium). As an exception, one can refer to alkali hydroxide monovalent thallium TlOH, which is very soluble in water and is a strong base. Caustic alkalis are the trivial name of lithium hydroxides LiOH, sodium NaOH, potassium KOH, rubidium RbOH, and cesium CsOH.
Although we know that processed foods are bad, these "delicacies" are still our favorites. Processed foods, fast food, GMOs continue to harm our body. These products change our pH-level to an appalling degree.
The human body must be alkaline, this has been said for several years. But we vseravno go against nature and create in his stomach an acidic environment. Acid pH values affect the immune system and the body becomes prone to various diseases.
If the pH is higher than seven, then the substance is considered alkaline, below seven is acidic. If the pH is seven, then the substance is neutral.
The table above shows the distribution of products according to the degree of alkaline elements. On the left are products with a higher pH. The lower the product, the lower the content of alkali and close the table products with acid content.
If you care about your health, you will probably do everything in your power to strengthen your health. We would like to contribute to your efforts, and therefore, we provide you with top 5 alkaline products. Do not wait until you get sick to start eating healthy food.
Swiss chard (beetroot)
It is one of the strongest alkaline products, which protects our system from viruses, bacteria and free radicals.
Melon has an amazing pH value of 8.5. Add this fruit to your diet, and always enjoy its freshness. Watermelons are also very useful. This high-fiber fruit contains 92% water.
If you still use wheat, this is probably because you have not tried buckwheat yet. Her nutrients will provide you with energy for the whole day. Eat more buckwheat to strengthen your heart and maintain the optimal function of the cardiovascular system.
Olive oil contains more vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids than any other food.
These seeds are very alkaline, high in fiber and rich in vitamin E. Their anti-inflammatory properties also help in reducing tides in women during menopause.
Other Alkaline Products
- Avocados are full of healthy monounsaturated fats that strengthen the heart
- Bananas are an amazing super fruit
- Berries with a high content of antioxidants
- Carrots contain beta-carotene, known for its ability to improve eyesight
- Garlic regulates blood pressure
- Broccoli lowers cholesterol
- Grapes contain multivitamins and antioxidants, which are great for patients with hypertension
- Pineapple is suitable for healthy weight loss
- Alfalfa sprouts are easily digested and rich in enzymes that provide a normal hormonal balance
- Lemons are the most alkaline product; this citrus prevents colds, coughs and flu
- Brussels sprouts full of anti-cancer properties
- Kvasshenye and other fermented products are probiotics, which you must add to your diet
- Cauliflower is an excellent substitute for bread
- Grapefruit with a high content of vitamins A and C
- Algae is a rich source of iron and is excellent for reducing acidity
- Quinoa regulates blood sugar levels
- Cucumbers are 90% water, and this gives the skin a healthy and youthful appearance
- Parsley contributes to detoxification of the intestine
- Mango cleanses the colon
- Spinach contains tons of vitamins
- Oranges protect against colds
- Papaya is a natural laxative and flushes toxins from the colon