10 mistakes in a force conflict
Brawl, brawl - a clash of two or more people without a weapon, or with the use of cold weapons (knives, axes), or objects used as weapons (stones, pieces of reinforcement, sharpening, trimming pipes, brass knuckles, etc.) causing beatings and (or) harm to health of varying severity.
Most often, a fight is a negative social phenomenon. The emergence of fights is due to difficult conflicts to be resolved, hooligan motives and ill-perceived aggression, which must be thrown out somewhere. In educational institutions, a fight is regarded as a violation of discipline, in the army - as a manifestation of non-statutory relations.
From the point of view of the right, a fight is an unlawful behavior, estimated as an administrative offense (hooliganism) or a crime of varying severity depending on the consequences (beating, injury to health of small, moderate severity, grievous harm, careless death, murder). Investigation of crimes committed in a fight is complicated by the fact that it is difficult to establish who specifically inflicted certain blows and caused these or other injuries.
1. You expect the aggressor to strike you first to give the change. "Normal guys do not start a fight first" - installation sits in your head. But it is very and very difficult to defend against the first strike, even to a professional athlete-combatant. Therefore, it turns out as in the western, "I wanted to shoot the second, only I died the first."
2. When you hit a gopnik, you look at what effect your blow will produce (passed out, fell off his feet, swayed, shook his head, as if nothing had happened). Instead of immediately consolidating and developing the success of the first successful attack, you give your opponent time to recover, give him free dope in the form of adrenaline, anger and hatred towards you.
3. You are being led in response to the wiring "let's go out and talk." It may be strange for you to read about this, but 90% of men really think that they are leaving to talk. In fact, behind the door you will have to wait for either an unexpected reversal blow, or a supply of reinforcement in advance, or an “active support team”, of course, not yours.
4. As a continuation of the "children" "patsansky" Ponte, self-esteem does not allow you to bypass a group of men from a long distance, choose a safe route, each time prepare a means of self-defense at the entrance to the entrance. The result is an unexpected splash, I don’t hurt anymore and I don’t remember, well, if you find yourself at home with a black eye, and not in intensive care and not in a morgue.
5. Do you really think that a traumatic gun / gas spray / stun gun at the bottom of your purse will help you out in a difficult situation. The harsh reality is that after the first splash, a person forgets about everything and, at best, awkwardly shrugs it off. After the conflict comes a belated understanding: "I had a gun with me!" (in the purse that was selected). Moral: self-defense extract in advance.
6. You understand that a fight is inevitable, but you continue to doubt and weigh your chances of victory / of a peaceful outcome. The longer you think, the more "adrenaline" adrenaline accumulates in your blood, causing your knees to bend and your arms to weaken. Attention is scattered, and there is less and less chance of successfully repelling an opponent's attack that is about to begin. The correct option - I realized that the fight is inevitable, turned off the internal dialogue, immediately attacked first.
7. I am an adequate person and I can settle any conflict peacefully. That is exactly what some of the clients of resuscitation thought. But the gopnik did not think so, he has no brains and there is no desire to listen to your adequate reasoning either. Grabs the breast and beats his forehead in the nose. The correct option if the fight is inevitable - see paragraph 6.
8. If you are too active and successfully defend yourself - they will plant. It is better to let a little Gopnik beat him. Sometimes there are guys who can not stop in time. And only the brains splashed out of the pierced skull make them realize that they have “overdone” a little. The correct option - safe for life, but extremely painful blows to the genitals, knees, legs.
9. Girls and panties scream. A real man must endure. That is exactly what the morgue client number 6 considered, at the moment when the football support team played football. The team realized that it was carried away only when the “ball” began to fall apart. The cry makes people stop, attracts the attention of others and greatly increases your chances of escape.
10. Self-defense is equal to hand-to-hand combat: two guys went out into the center of the yard, shook hands, at the command of "battle" they began to exchange blows "until the first blood". In fact, the "bad" guy may not stop at the "first blood" and even the first broken ribs. And if he feels that you are winning, he can grab a knife or pick up a brick. The “battle” teams could not have sounded, and the face of an opponent who unexpectedly hit you with a brick in the back of the head is rather difficult to see.
Conclusion - do not see the "patsansky" Ponte, do not hesitate, beat first, on the street there are no honest fights therefore you need to achieve victory at any cost, because the reward for this victory is your health or life.