How to quickly get rid of toothache at home without pills
Toothache is one of the most unpleasant types of pain that can torment a person at any age. Most often, the cause of such pain is irritation of the dental nerve . The pain can be short-term or permanent, sharp or throbbing.
In some cases, a toothache may be accompanied by swelling, headaches and various secretions from the affected tooth. In some cases, the pain occurs suddenly and it is impossible to go to the dentist. In such cases, information on how to get rid of a toothache at home will help.
Getting rid of a toothache at home doesn't solve the problem.
As you know, you can prevent the occurrence of toothache by brushing your teeth with a toothbrush and floss twice a day and rinsing the mouth. But even proper hygiene does not always guarantee the absence of toothache.
The most common problems that can cause tooth pain are:
- crack in the tooth;
- teeth gritting habit;
- infections of the gums and root of the tooth;
- tooth trauma;
- sinus infections.
Some causes of toothache are more dangerous than others, for example, when it comes to infections. Remember, infections of the gums or teeth are a direct threat to the body as a whole. Therefore, even if you managed to get rid of a toothache at home, be sure to make an appointment with the dentist.
10 points, massage which will help get rid of a toothache at home
To get rid of toothache at home, when there is no opportunity to go to the dentist (for example, in the middle of the night), you can by means of massage below.
1. The point SI 18 is located on the lower edge of the zygomatic bone - in line with the outer corner of the eye and the lower edge of the nose. Massage is carried out with the index and middle fingers. Massage on both sides of the face for 1 minute.
2. The ST 6 point can be found between the upper and lower jaws, on the muscle, which can be felt opposite the earlobe, having clasped the back teeth. Massage point is carried out with your thumb for 1 minute.
3. Point LI4 is located at the highest point at the junction of the thumb and index finger. Massage is done with your thumb. Duration - 1 minute. Variable women are not recommended to massage this point in order to avoid premature contractions.
4. Point ST 44 also in some cases helps to relieve toothache. This point is located between the second and third toe, as shown in the figure below. Massage of this point is carried out with index fingers for a minute.
5. Massage points KD 3 , as the Chinese believe, will help to alleviate the toothache caused by kidney problems. This point is located in the recess between the edge of the inner ankle and the heel tendon (see fig.). Massaging the specified point should be a thumb on both feet for 1 minute.
6. Point SJ 2 is located on the back of the hand, at the junction of the little finger and the ring finger. Massage is performed on both hands for a minute.
7. Point SJ 5 is located on the back of the hand, about two fingers below the carpal fold. The impact on the point is similar to that described above.
8. GV 14 is located at shoulder level, under the spinous process of the seventh cervical vertebra. To get rid of a toothache at home, it is necessary to act on this point by dropping your head and pressing on the point for 1 minute.
Massage all the above points must be performed, deep breathing.
We remind you that you can temporarily get rid of a toothache, but this does not solve the problem that caused teeth pain. Therefore, you must still check your teeth at the dentist, who will tell you the reason for your pain and advise effective methods to eliminate it.