How to quickly get rid of toothache at home without pills
Toothache is one of the most unpleasant types of pain that can torment a person at any age. Most often, the cause of such pain is irritation of the dental nerve . The pain can be short-term or permanent, abrupt or pulsating.
In some cases, toothache can be accompanied by swelling, headaches and various discharge from the affected tooth. In some cases, pain arises suddenly and it is impossible to go to the dentist. In such cases, information on how to get rid of a toothache at home will help.
To get rid of a toothache at home - does not mean to solve the problem
It is known to prevent the occurrence of toothache by brushing your teeth with a toothbrush and thread twice a day and rinsing the mouth. But even proper hygiene does not always guarantee the absence of toothache.
The most common problems that can cause pain in the tooth:
- crack in the tooth;
- habit of grinding his teeth;
- infection of the gums and root of the tooth;
- trauma to the tooth;
- infection of the sinuses.
Some reasons for the appearance of toothache are more dangerous than others, for example, when it comes to infections. Remember, infections of the gums or teeth are a direct threat to the body as a whole. Therefore, even if you managed to get rid of a toothache at home, be sure to make an appointment with a dentist.
10 points, massage of which will help to get rid of toothache at home
Get rid of toothache at home, when the opportunity to go to the dentist is not (for example, in the middle of the night), you can by massage the points below.
1. Point SI 18 is located on the lower edge of the malar bone - on the same line with the outer corner of the eye and the bottom edge of the nose. Massage is performed with the index and middle fingers. Massage on both sides of the face for 1 minute.
2. Point ST 6 can be found between the upper and lower jaw, on a muscle that can be probed opposite the ear lobe, clasping the back teeth. Massage the point with your thumb for 1 minute.
3. Point LI4 is located at the highest point of connection of the thumb and index finger. Massage is done with the thumb. Duration - 1 minute. Variable women are not recommended to massage this point in order to avoid premature contractions.
4. Point ST 44 also in some cases helps to relieve toothache. This point is located between the second and third toe, as shown in the figure below. Massage this point with your index fingers for a minute.
5. Massage point KD 3 , as the Chinese believe, will help ease the toothache caused by problems with the kidneys. This point is located in the depression between the edge of the inner ankle and the calcaneal tendon (see Fig.). Mass this point with your thumb on both feet for 1 minute.
6. The point SJ 2 is located on the back of the hand, on the connection of the little finger and the ring finger. Massage is performed on both hands for a minute.
7. Point SJ 5 is located on the back of the hand, about two fingers below the wrist fold. The impact on the point is similar to that described above.
8. Point GV 14 is located at the level of the shoulders, under the spinous process of the seventh cervical vertebra. To get rid of a toothache at home, you need to work on this point by lowering your head and pressing on the point for 1 minute.
Massage all the above points must be performed, breathing deeply.
We remind you that you can temporarily get rid of toothache, but this will not solve the problem, which caused painful teeth. Therefore, you should still check your teeth at the dentist, who will tell you what is the cause of your pain and will advise effective methods for its elimination.