This page has been robot translated, sorry for typos if any. Original content here.
How to determine the nature of the signature
- A) sweeping - global systemic thinking;
- B) compact - concrete thinking.
Length of signature
- A) long - the ability to delve deeply into the essence of problems; Perseverance, excessive fault-finding and tediousness;
- B) short - the ability to quickly grasp the essence of events. Inability to work monotonously.
Type of signature
- A) round - softness, kindness, poise;
- B) angular - intolerance, irritability, harshness, independence, ambition, stubbornness.
4. Distance between letters
- A) significant - generosity, tranzhirstvo;
- B) "dense" signature - economy, stinginess (especially if the letters are small).
The presence in the signature of various elements
- A) circle - obsession with problems and ideas;
- B) loops - caution, stubbornness;
- C) drawings - creative thinking;
- D) combination of elements - the desire to optimize their activities.
Slope of signature
- A) to the left - willfulness, pronounced individualism;
- B) right - the balance of character, the ability to understand;
- C) direct slope - restraint, straightforwardness, mind;
- D) a different type of inclination - secrecy, insincerity;
- E) "lying" letters - the presence of serious psychological problems.
The direction of the final stroke
- A) upward - optimism;
- B) downward - a tendency to pessimism;
- C) directly - balanced nature.
Length of the "tail" of the signature
- The longer the "tail", the more people are intolerant of someone else's opinion. This is also a sign of caution and caution. The "tail" is shorter, the more careless the person.
Underlining the signature
- A) from below - self-esteem, touchiness, dependence on the opinions of others;
- B) above - pride, vanity;
- C) the crossed out signature - self-criticism, dissatisfaction with oneself, doubt.
- A) symmetric - reliability;
- B) asymmetrical - unstable character, mood swings.
- C) spasmodic - emotionality, imbalance.
Complexity and simplicity
- A) simple - a person lives on the principle of "no problems";
- B) "loaded" - often inclined to "make an elephant out of a fly";
- C) original - great creativity.
- The more clear the signature, the more open the person.
- A) excessive - aggression;
- B) weak - stealth;
- C) strong - confidence.
Now everyone can publish articles
Try it first!
It will not be superfluous for your friends to learn this information, share their article with them!
Liked? Subscribe to RSS
You can also support shram.kiev.ua, press: