How to determine the nature of the signature
- a) sweeping - global systemic thinking;
- b) compact - specific thinking.
- a) long - the ability to delve deeply into the essence of the problems; perseverance, excessive picky and boring;
- b) short - the ability to quickly grasp the essence of events. Inability to monotonous work.
- a) round - softness, kindness, poise;
- b) angular - intolerance, irritability, harshness, independence, ambition, stubbornness.
4. The distance between the letters
- a) significant - generosity, squandering;
- b) “dense” signature - frugality, avarice (especially if the letters are small).
The presence in the signature of various elements
- a) circle - fixation on problems and ideas;
- b) loops - caution, stubbornness;
- c) drawings - creative thinking;
- d) a combination of elements - the desire to optimize their activities.
- a) to the left - waywardness, pronounced individualism;
- b) to the right - balance of character, ability to understand;
- c) direct inclination - restraint, straightforwardness, mind;
- d) a diverse type of inclination - secrecy, insincerity;
- e) “lying” letters - the presence of serious psychological problems.
Direction of the final stroke
- a) up - optimism;
- b) down - a tendency to pessimism;
- c) directly - balanced character.
Signature tail length
- The longer the tail, the more intolerant of the opinion of others. It is also a sign of caution and caution. The shorter the tail, the more careless the person.
- a) from below - pride, resentment, dependence on the opinions of others;
- b) from above - pride, vanity;
- c) crossed out signature - self-criticism, dissatisfaction with oneself, doubt.
Symptoms of Symmetry
- a) symmetric - reliability;
- b) asymmetric - unstable character, mood swings.
- c) spasmodic - emotionality, imbalance.
Complexity and simplicity
- a) simple - a person lives on the principle of "no problem";
- b) “loaded” - often inclined to “make an elephant out of a fly”;
- c) original - great creative potential.
- The more understandable the signature, the more open the person.
- a) excessive - aggressiveness;
- b) weak - secrecy;
- c) strong - confidence.