How to determine the nature of the signature
- a) sweeping - global systems thinking;
- b) compact - specific thinking.
- a) long - the ability to deeply delve into the essence of the problems; perseverance, excessive captiousness and tediousness;
- b) short - the ability to quickly grasp the essence of events. Inability to work monotonously.
- a) round - softness, kindness, poise;
- b) angular - intolerance, irritability, harshness, independence, ambition, stubbornness.
4. Letter spacing
- a) significant - generosity, tranquility;
- b) "dense" signature - thrift, greed (especially if the letters are small).
The presence in the signature of various elements
- a) circle - obsession with problems and ideas;
- b) eyelets - caution, stubbornness;
- c) drawings - creative thinking;
- d) combination of elements - the desire to optimize their activities.
- a) to the left - willfulness, pronounced individualism;
- b) to the right - balance of character, ability to understand;
- c) direct slope - restraint, straightness, mind;
- d) various types of inclination - secrecy, insincerity;
- e) “lying” letters - the presence of serious psychological problems.
Direction of the final stroke
- a) upward - optimism;
- b) down - the tendency to pessimism;
- c) straight - balanced.
The length of the "tail" of the signature
- The longer the "tail", the more people intolerant of other people's opinions. It is also a sign of circumspection and caution. The shorter the “tail” is, the more carefree the person is.
- a) below - self-esteem, touchiness, dependence on the opinions of others;
- b) above - pride, vanity;
- c) crossed-out signature - self-criticism, dissatisfaction with self, doubt.
- a) symmetrical - reliability;
- b) asymmetric - unstable, mood swings.
- c) spasmodic - emotionality, imbalance.
Complexity and simplicity
- a) simple - a person lives on the principle of "no problem";
- b) “loaded” - often inclined to “make an elephant out of a fly”;
- c) original - great creative potential.
- The more clear the signature, the more open the person.
- a) excessive - aggressiveness;
- b) weak - stealth;
- c) strong - confidence.