This page has been robot translated, sorry for typos if any. Original content here.
How to determine the nature of a signature
- a) sweeping - global systemic thinking;
- b) compact - concrete thinking.
Length of signature
- a) long - the ability to delve deeply into the essence of problems; perseverance, excessive fault-finding and tediousness;
- b) short - the ability to quickly grasp the essence of events. Inability to work monotonously.
Type of signature
- a) rounded - softness, kindness, poise;
- b) angular - intolerance, irritability, harshness, independence, ambition, stubbornness.
4. Spacing between letters
- a) significant - generosity, tranzhirstvo;
- b) "dense" signature - economy, stinginess (especially if the letters are small).
The presence in the signature of various elements
- a) circle - fixation on problems and ideas;
- b) loops - caution, stubbornness;
- c) drawings - creative thinking;
- d) combination of elements - the desire to optimize their activities.
Slope of the signature
- a) to the left - willfulness, pronounced individualism;
- b) right - the balance of character, the ability to understand;
- c) direct inclination - restraint, straightforwardness, mind;
- d) a different type of inclination - secrecy, insincerity;
- e) "lying" letters - the presence of serious psychological problems.
Direction of the final stroke
- a) upward - optimism;
- b) downward - a tendency to pessimism;
- c) directly - balanced nature.
Length of the "tail" of the signature
- The longer the "tail", the more people are intolerant of someone else's opinion. This is also a sign of caution and caution. Than the "tail" is shorter, the more careless the person.
Underline the signature
- a) from below - self-esteem, resentment, dependence on the opinions of others;
- b) above - pride, vanity;
- c) the crossed out signature - self-criticism, dissatisfaction with oneself, doubt.
- a) symmetric - reliability;
- b) asymmetrical - unstable character, mood swings.
- c) spasmodic - emotionality, imbalance.
Complexity and simplicity
- a) simple - a person lives on the principle of "no problem";
- b) "loaded" - often inclined to "make an elephant out of the fly";
- c) original - great creativity.
- The more clear the signature, the more open the person.
- a) excessive - aggression;
- b) weak - stealth;
- c) strong - confidence.
It will not be superfluous for your friends to know this information, share their article with them!
- Share on Facebook
- In contact with
Now everyone can publish articles
Try it first!
Liked? Subscribe to RSS
You can also support shram.kiev.ua, click: