What opportunities does our body hide from us?
These little tricks, about the existence of which you hardly suspected, can be very useful and effective when you need to rid your body of unpleasant sensations!
1. If you have a toothache, rub it with an ice cube in the V-shaped area between the thumb and forefinger. Numbness in the hand will reduce the intensity of toothache.
2. If you have to listen to the interlocutor in a noisy room, then turn to him with your right ear. The right ear catches words better, while the left ear can hear sounds and music well. Remember this in case you are going to take a telephone from some beauty in the club.
3. By the way, about the clubs. If you have overkill and feel that your head is spinning, put your hands on something solid and steady. Tactile sensations deceive the brain, which allows you to maintain balance.
And if unbearable dizziness does not go away even after you have got into bed, then put one foot on the floor. This will reduce the painful sense of imaginary movement.
4. However strange it may sound, it has been proved that people who can not tolerate injections need to cough before it. Experiments have shown that an unexpected cough reduces the pain that a person experiences during the injection of a needle into the skin.
5. If you go to bed immediately after a hearty meal, be sure to lie on your left side. Sleeping on the right side promotes that the stomach is above the esophagus, because of which digested food and gastric juice can get into the esophagus and cause heartburn and other unpleasant sensations.
6. If you are in a bad mood, then hold a pencil in your mouth. He activates the muscles that a person uses when he smiles that he "fools" your brain.
7. If you urgently need to "go to the little one," and the toilet was not nearby, then to suppress this desire, think about sex.
8. When bleeding from the nose, the following will help: put a cotton swab to the upper gums behind a small dent under the nostrils and press it with your fingers. Basically, the blood comes from the cartilaginous septum of the nose, and a strong pressure on it will help stop the bleeding.
9. If you want to hold your breath underwater for a much longer time, take a few short breaths instead of one deep breath. This will cause the brain to think that it has received more oxygen, and you will win a few extra seconds.
10. There are dozens of "guaranteed" ways to get rid of hiccups. Nevertheless, studies show that the whole thing is an increased level of CO2 in the blood. Therefore, the correct way to stop the hiccup is to breathe in a plastic bag for 30 seconds.
11. If you are sick and have a nausea to your throat, press the point between the two tendons on the inside of the wrist.
12. If the hand is stuck, try shaking your head from side to side. This will relieve tension in the neck and weaken the feeling of tingling in the hand. And if the leg is stuck, it's best not to be a bit like her.
13. To suppress emetic urges, tightly squeeze the hand into a fist, so that the thumb is inside it.
14. To increase the range of vision, place your hand in the fist and look through the hole formed, as through a telescope. This trick allows a narrow beam of light to reach the retina and increase the depth of field and focus.
15. If you have a flap in your side during a run, you probably breathe out when you step on your right foot, and this puts additional pressure on the liver. To avoid painful sensations, exhale on the left foot.