Psychologist Kovalyov S.V. - Psychology of the innermost
• Psychologist, psychotherapist, management consultant, political consultant.
• Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Academician IIA.
• PhD, GrPhD, Full professor.
• The psychotherapist of the World and European Registry, the certified Master Trainer of NLP and the specialist in Ericksonian hypnotherapy.
• Full member of the Russian Psychological Society and the All-Russian Professional Psychotherapeutic League (FPRU).
• President of the interregional department of neurolinguistic programming: NLP-consulting, coaching, psychology and psychotherapy of the OPPL; Consultant, certified by the community; Official teacher and supervisor of international practice of the OPPL.
• Director General of the Institute of Innovative Psychotechnologies and Scientific Supervisor of the Center for Practical Psychotherapy.
He was born for a long time, but as a person going to live happily ever after (due to the neuroprogramming of his own Consciousness and Body) he already changed his birth dates twice. Successfully graduated from the Psychology Department of Moscow State University (although he lost his red diploma due to the Quartet in the examination on scientific communism). Having replaced several rather exotic places of work (such as the Krasnogorsk Mechanical Plant, the Krasnogorsk GK VLKSM and even the VKSH under the Central Committee of the Komsomol), it was with relief that he settled on the Department of Sociology and Psychology of the Moscow Institute of Management. And in vain, because it turned out that this is the office that fully meets the principle of "a pack of comrades" and "terrarium of like-minded people". With "grief" he wrote and published his first books on the psychology of the modern family. Unable to withstand the terror of the cofounders, he fled to free bread, having discovered one of the first cooperatives in Russia. He did not return to the civil service any more, but managed to fall in love with the neurolinguistic programming of NLP, and while still in this still unbeatable state of love, he also defended himself, and at the same time created his own scientific direction: the Eastern version of neuroprogramming (author's method of counseling and psychotherapy). He opened his own Center of NLP-technologies (now the Institute of Innovative Psychotechnologies), in order to move the neurolinguistic programming not only forward, but also to the masses.
He created the Interregional Department of NLP-consulting, coaching, psychology and psychotherapy within the framework of the All-Russian Professional Psychotherapeutic League (FPPL), sincerely (but, it seems, unsuccessfully) hoping to unite the diverse and diverse actions of the "gentlemen", and at the same time raise the level of skills and relevance Of the designated community. He became a member (possibly in vain) of many public organizations, including (if I'm not mistaken) the movement "Russia without drugs" and the Guild of Automobile Journalists. I wrote a bunch (under two dozen) of books on psychology and neurolinguistic programming, and not only did not stop, but on the contrary, I began to write them with double zeal. Successfully provides services for overcoming phobias with neuroses, treatment of depression.
Now he lives safely in his own house in the Moscow suburbs, he does not want to part with this place and he does not visit Moscow often. Author and permanent trainer of the curricula of the Institute of Innovative Psychotechnologies. Still very much working, but with even greater pleasure.
Long and happily married, he brings up his beloved daughter, and from other households a dog and a cat. Already not young, but still far from the same as before, but engaged in martial arts and "iron game". Moderately, but confidently, engaged in esotericism, qigong, meditation and astral flaing. And, most importantly, it is going to do a lot more in this earthly life ...