This page has been robot translated, sorry for typos if any. Original content here.

Attention! Information is for reference only!
Before taking, be sure to consult a doctor!
SITE ONLY DIRECTORY. NOT A PHARMACY! We do not sell medicines! None!


(mercury dichloride), a heavy white powder, is a very active antiseptic and highly toxic. When working with him must be very careful.
The drug and its solutions should not be allowed to enter the oral cavity, mucous membranes and skin. Solutions can be absorbed and cause poisoning. Apply mercury dichloride in solutions (1: 1000 - 2: 1000) to disinfect linen, clothes, to wash walls, items for patient care, to disinfect skin. Use also in the treatment of skin diseases.