Abscess Treatment folk remedies
An abscess (abscess, abscess) - a limited accumulation of pus in the tissues or organs due to inflammation of tissue to melt and form a cavity.
Reasons abscess - getting into the tissues of the body through broken skin or mucous membranes of pyogenic bacteria -. Staphylococci, streptococci, etc. Where they are introduced, forming an abscess. To prevent abscesses, damaged skin or mucous membranes (cuts, pricks, abrasions and so on. N.) Should immediately treat the damaged area with iodine or brilliant green.
Manifestations of abscess - the appearance of a purulent inflammation of the hearth with the formation of purulent cavity, accompanied by pain, fever, organ dysfunction. Distribution pus surrounding tissue as it exits the envelope can lead to infection of the blood. Therefore, surgical intervention is necessary for the opening of an abscess.
Recipes of traditional medicine for the treatment of abscesses, ulcers, abscesses:
- 1-2 tablespoons of crushed fruits of Sophora japonica add 0.5 liters of 40% alcohol. Insist in a dark place for 10 days, occasionally shaking. Tincture used as lotions at abscesses, cellulitis.
- 2 pieces of baked onions mixed with 1 part of grated soap. The patch with the resulting mixture to apply on the affected area 5 times a day. This tool helps the rapid maturation of the abscess and purify it.
- Fresh leaves of plantain pound into mush, and apply it to the area of the abscess. You can apply a patch, adding to a pulp salt, lard and bread crumb.
- Bean (or pea) flour is used as a poultice for softening and resorption of abscesses. From flour to make porridge or make a stiff dough and apply to the sore spot. Accelerates maturation of abscesses, boils, carbuncles, felon.
- 20 grams of dried red clover inflorescences pour a glass of hot water, boil, drain. The broth is used as a poultice with ulcers.
- In an enamel bowl to melt 100 g of petroleum jelly or unsalted animal fat or vegetable oil, bring to a boil, cool to 50-60 ° C. Add 10 g of crushed and purified from impurities (wax) propolis. The mixture was heated with stirring for 8-10 minutes to 70-80 ° C. Strain hot through cheesecloth. The resulting propolisovuyu ointment used to treat abscesses and festering wounds.
- 1/2 cup of dried leaves and flowers of St. John's wort than usual, pounded into powder, to insist in 1 cup sunflower or almond oil for 3 weeks. The resulting oil lubricated abscesses.
- Fresh leaves of sorrel horse crushed and the resulting slurry was applied to abscesses and wounds as a wound-healing agent.
- When lung abscess and other septic diseases of the bronchi and the lungs inhale volatile onion or garlic inhalation method. To do this, the patient's head is covered with a blanket and spend inhalation over a plate of freshly prepared gruel with onions or garlic. Inhalation Duration 10 minutes. The course of treatment 30-40 days. After a month break, repeat it and bring inhalation session to 30 minutes.
- 30 g of leaves of Eucalyptus globulus pour 1 cup hot water, boil, cool, strain. For washing is enough 1-2 cups of broth to 1 liter of water. Apply both antiseptic, disinfectant.
- clover leaves and flowers of medicinal scalded with boiling water and apply as a compress or lotions as the resolving agent in the treatment of immature abscesses.
- The Caucasian peoples the best remedy for abscesses from time immemorial considered a poultice of the tincture of nettle leaves. Half-liter bottle fill almost to the top with fresh nettle leaves, then pour alcohol, close the cap, and insist on the sun two weeks.
- Make lotions of freshly grated carrots or fresh carrot juice.
- Apply a paste of fresh onions to accelerate the maturation abscesses.
- Cut off the bottom, the largest, tree leaf aloe (agave), wash it with boiling water, cut lengthwise, or pound. Put to the boil and bandage, changed daily.
- Half-liter bottle filled with birch buds and fill in the gaps of vodka and infuse for 3 days. The infusion is diluted with water and make lotions to hardhealed wounds and ulcers.
- For fast maturing boil bake a head of onion, cut in half and attach to the hot side of the cut to the resulting abscess, bandage. Change onion every 4-5 hours.
Do not be amiss to your friends and find out this information, share with them the article!