Treatment of atherosclerosis folk remedies
Atherosclerosis is a chronic cardiovascular disease of predominantly elderly persons. It is characterized by compaction of the arterial wall due to the proliferation of connective tissue, the formation of so-called atherosclerotic plaques, the narrowing of the lumen of the vessels and the deterioration of the blood circulation of organs; often complicated by thrombosis of the court.
Causes of the disease. The most serious cause of atherosclerosis is a lack of exercise, excessive consumption of sugar, refined foods and cholesterol-rich foods. Vascular disease may be associated with other causes, such as high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes. Heredity is also one of the causes of the disease.
Manifestations of atherosclerosis. Symptoms of atherosclerosis of the heart vessels consist in attacks of angina pectoris (pain in the region of the heart). Atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels leads to dizziness, mainly with a rapid change in body position, with sudden movements, a sensation of noise in the head, weakening of memory, mental changes; cerebral artery thrombosis can lead to its rupture and bleeding in the brain - a stroke. Most often this happens when a combination of atherosclerosis of the cerebral vessels with hypertension. The manifestation of atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels is dry and wrinkled skin, emaciation, constantly cold limbs, pain in the back, arms and legs, fatigue.
Folk remedies for the treatment of atherosclerosis:
- Take a teaspoon of dry sea kale 2-3 times a day with water, juice or soup. You can also use another recipe: a mixture of seaweed (leaves) - 10 g, hawthorn (fruits) - 15 g, chokeberry (fruits) - 15 g, lingonberries (leaves) - 10 g, motherwort (grass) –10 g, turns ( tra-va) - 10 g, chamomile (flowers) - 10 g, corn (stigma) - 10 g, buckthorn (bark) - 10 g. Pour two tablespoons of the mixture with 2 cups boiling water, leave until the liquid cools, and then strain. Take 1 / 4–1 / 3 cup 3 times a day.
- 250 g horseradish wash (not keeping in water), dry, grate, pour 3 liters of hot water and boil for 20 minutes. Ready decoction strain. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
- Hips of rose hips, fill them with 2/3 half-liter bottle and fill with vodka. Infuse in a dark place for 2 weeks, shaking daily. Take 20 drops on a piece of sugar for the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis. According to the same recipe, you can prepare a tincture of whole rosehips. Take, starting with 5 drops, and every day increase the dose by 5 drops. By bringing the dose to 100, again gradually reduce it to the original amount.
- Tablespoon of the dry crushed leaves of the plantain brew with boiling water stan-kan, leave for 10 minutes and drink 1 hour in small sips (daily rate). Another recipe: well-washed leaves in the road, cut, mash and squeeze the juice. Mix it with an equal amount of honey and cook for 20 minutes. Take 2-3 tablespoons per day. Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool dark place.
- 5 g of hawthorn flowers are poured with a glass of boiling water, covered with a lid, heated on a water bath for 15 minutes, cooled to room temperature, filtered, squeezed and adjusted to 200 ml. Drink 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
- Melissa perfectly relieves nerve cramps, improves brain function, reduces dizziness and tinnitus. This plant in any form, fresh or dried, can be added to tea or make a decoction from it: 1 tablespoon of herbs per 200 ml of boiling water. The use of lemon balm has no special contraindications, so you can take it for a long time.
- Organic salt from the walls of blood vessels removes the Japanese Sophora, it also cleans the blood well. Take 50 g of flowers or fruits of Sophora and add them to 0.5 liters of vodka for a month. Drink an infusion of 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 3-4 months. For those who are contraindicated in alcohol, we recommend brewing 1 tablespoon of Japanese Sophora with 1 cup of boiling water, insisting overnight in a thermos and drinking 1-2 tablespoons 2 times a day.
- Strong decoction of parsley is drunk with atherosclerosis, as well as with kidney stones, bladder, gallbladder.
- Every day on an empty stomach drink 1-1,5 cups of hot boiled water. It cleans the blood vessels and removes various deposits.
- 30 g of crushed roots of deviacele Pour 0.5 liters of vodka and leave for 40 days in a dark place. Drink 25 drops before meals. Puppy also relieves headaches.
- For atherosclerosis and hypertension, rub the garlic head, put in a jar and pour 1 cup of unrefined sunflower oil. The mixture is infused for 24 hours, regularly shaking, then pour the juice of 1 lemon and mix. Insist another 7 days in a dark cool place. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 3 months. Then take a month break and repeat the procedure again.
- White birch leaves - 2 parts; immortelle flowers - 1 part; the fruits of the battle-rystnik blood-red - 2 parts; Herb initial medicinal - 2 parts; Oregano grass - 1 part; grass Hypericum pro-holey - 3 parts; Potentilla grass goose - 1 part; sowing seed flax - 1/2 parts; peppermint grass - 1/2 parts; a leaf of kidney tea - 2 parts; Cinnamon rosehips - 1 part. 2-3 tablespoons of the collection (depending on the patient's body weight) pour in a thermos (0.5 l) and pour boiling water over it. The next day, drink the whole at-stand in the form of heat in 3 doses for 20-40 minutes before meals.
- Mix the yarrow grass (2 parts), flowers of the blood-thornus hawthorn, horsetail grass, mistletoe grass, small periwinkle leaves - 1 part each. 10 g of collection pour a glass of water, heat in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cool for 45 minutes, process and bring the amount of infusion to its original volume with boiled water. Take the indicated dose throughout the day in several doses.
- Hawthorn flowers are blood-red, nettle leaves, periwinkle leaves, periwinkle leaves, medicinal tributary grass, cinnamon spike fruits, horse chestnut flowers, common raspberry fruits mix equally. A tablespoon of the collection pour a glass of Ki-heel, insist 2 hours and strain. Take 1/4 cup 3 times a day.
- Pour 20 g of chopped strawberry leaves into a forest with a glass of boiling water, boil for 5–10 minutes, leave for 2 hours, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. Strawberry leaves have a diuretic effect and, together with salts, remove excess cholesterol from the body.
- The fruits of the hawthorn are blood-red, the fruits of chokeberry aronia, the fruits of wild strawberry are equally divided. Drink two tablespoons of the collection of 500 ml of water, heat on the boiling water bath for 30 minutes, cool for 10 minutes, strain and bring the amount from boiling water to the original volume. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
- Take onion garlic bulb (2 parts), white mistletoe grass, and blood-red hawthorn flowers (1 part each). A teaspoon of the collection for pouring a glass of boiling water and leave overnight. Then strain. Take a glass 3 times a day.
- 300 g of garlic, washed and peeled, put in a half-liter bottle and pour alcohol. Infuse for 3 weeks and take 20 drops of milk daily in half a cup of milk. This infusion is considered not only a good tonic, but also antisclerosis.
- Wash 250 g of horseradish root, grate, pour 3 liters of boiled water and boil for another 20 minutes. Cool, strain, pour into a glass bottle with a cork. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day. The course is 2-3 weeks. After a week break, repeat.
- Table spoon (without the top) flowers of buckwheat brew 2 cups of boiling water, leave for 2 hours in a closed vessel and drain. Drink 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day. Sometimes, dried grass is added to such tea as a means of calming the nervous system and lowering blood pressure.
- Use garlic in whole or pounded form, as well as in the form of juice; can be mixed with honey in the ratio of 1: 1 or 1: 2. Take a juice of 0.5 tablespoon 3-4 times daily before meals.
- Half-liter bottle filled to half with crushed garlic and pour vodka. Let it stand in a dark place for 12 days, shaking every day. Take 5 drops 3 times a day 15 minutes before meals in a teaspoon of boiled water.
- The bark and roots of Eleutherococcus, collected in spring during sap flow or in autumn after leaf wilting, infuse vodka in a 1: 1 ratio until the tincture acquires a dark color with a specific sweet smell. For a good anti-sclerotic effect, it is taken 30 drops 3 times daily before meals. In atherosclerosis with damage to the aorta and coronary vessels, regular use of the on-rack prickly Eleutherococcus reduces cholesterol in blood, improves mental performance, reduces fatigue, increases visual and visual acuity, and increases body resistance.
- 5 g of birch buds pour 1 glass of water, boil for 15 minutes, leave for 1 hour and strain. Take 1/2 cup 4 times a day, 1 hour after meals.
- One large onion (about 100 g), grate, cover with 1 cup of dried sugar and leave for 3-4 days. Take 1 tablespoon every 3 hours. Treatment continues for a month.
- Dandelion roots, wheatgrass rhizome, leaves and roots of silverweed, yarrow grass to collect 10 g. Tablespoon of the mixture brew stan-kan boiling water and leave for 1 hour. Drink 3/4 cup before breakfast.
- A teaspoon of the dry shredded rhizomes of wild strawberry should be poured with 1 cup of water, boiled for 15 minutes, add a teaspoon of strawberry leaves, leave for 1 hour, drain. Drink during the day for 3 doses.
- Take 1 kg of raisins, dried apricots, prunes without pits, figs and thorns, pour overnight with cold water on a par with berries, and in the morning go through a meat grinder. Keep refrigerated. Drink 1 tablespoon per day.
- Juice of onions in equal parts with honey is used to prevent and treat atherosclerosis. The mixture is taken 1 tablespoon 3-5 times a day as a means of reducing cholesterol in the blood.
- The fruits of walnut (you can with honey) eat 100 g daily with atherosclerosis, cardiosclerosis, sclerosis of the brain and hypertension. An infusion of young nut leaves is also shown: 1 tablespoon of leaves is to insist for 1 hour in 0.5 l of boiling water and drink 0.5 cups 3-4 times daily before meals.
In the treatment of atherosclerosis, great importance is attached to the nutrition regimen, which limits the consumption of products containing chole-sterol, such as fats, meat (especially kidneys and liver), eggs, fish, canned in oil (sprats, sardines, etc.), cocoa , chocolate, black tea. Recommended products containing iodine preparations and vitamins C and B2 The latter prevents the formation of a fat layer in the walls of the blood vessels. So, it is useful to eat sea cabbage (iodine), peas (B,), peeled eggplants in fried and stewed form (reduce cholesterol in the blood, improve metabolism), cauliflower, strawberries, boiled quince, walnuts (especially together with raisins and figs). It is recommended to eat 1–2 grapefruit of the average size on an empty stomach every day (it prevents lime deposits in the vessels). Watermelon, along with the diuretic action helps to eliminate excess cholesterol from the body. For the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis, use sunflower oil (contains many unsaturated fatty acids). And to prevent the development of atherosclerosis, it is good to eat more cherries.
Regular consumption of apples retards the development of atherosclerosis. 2–3 and more apples daily reduce cholesterol levels by 10–14%. Boiled and baked apples contain higher pectin content.
With senile fragility of capillaries and weakened memory, drink strong green tea.