Psychosomatics of diseases - what and how affects our body
Psychosomatics (dr.-Greek soul and body) - a direction in medicine (psychosomatic medicine) and psychology, studying the influence of psychological factors on the occurrence and flow of somatic (bodily) diseases.
Psychosomatic diseases (from other Greek soul and body) - a group of disease states that appear as a result of the interaction of mental and physiological factors. They are mental disorders that manifest themselves at the physiological level, physiological disorders that manifest themselves at the psychic level, or physiological pathologies that develop under the influence of psychogenic factors.
All diseases arise from our emotions , negative reactions to events, experiences, etc. Let's analyze how correctly relates to the existing disease and prevent the emergence of a new one.
Psychosomatic diseases are diseases, the causes of which are to a greater extent the mental processes of the patient than directly any physiological causes. If a medical examination can not detect a physical or organic cause of the disease, or if the disease is the result of emotional states such as anger, anxiety, depression, guilt, then the disease can be classified as psychosomatic.
In the framework of psychosomatics, the relationships between personality characteristics (constitutional features, personality traits and personality patterns, behavioral patterns, types of emotional conflicts) and somatic diseases have been researched and studied.
A popular opinion in alternative medicine is that all human diseases arise because of psychological inconsistencies and disorders that arise in the soul, in the subconscious, in the thoughts of a person.
The most studied psychological factors of the following diseases and symptoms: bronchial asthma, irritable bowel syndrome, essential arterial hypertension, headache, tension, dizziness, vegetative disorders such as panic attacks (often called "vegetovascular dystonia").
Somatic diseases due to psychogenic factors are called "psychosomatic disorders." However, in human medicine, the influence of somatic diseases on the psyche is also investigated.
In recent years in veterinary medicine, thanks to the emergence of new research methods, the industry, called veterinary psychoneurology, has begun to develop, exploring the systemic relationships between the activity of the nervous system as a whole with other organs and systems. A significant part of this discipline is the study of psychosomatics.
1. Headache - Inferiority. The problem of Mars: lack of determination, disbelief in their strength.
2. Ears - refusal to hear something important. The problem of Jupiter: unwillingness to learn, to become wiser.
3. Diseases of the eyes - fear of a vision of the future. The problem with the Sun is insecurity, lack of lust for life, clear goals.
4. Throat, speech, asthma - a creative block, fear of self-expression. The problem of Mercury is the fear of expressing one's point of view, the fear of trying something new, showing oneself, envy and resentment.
5. Heart - lack of joy and love. The problem with the Sun is a lack of optimism, prana in the body, a wrong way of life.
6. Stomach - digesting new ideas. The problem with the Sun is the reluctance to cope with difficult situations.
7. Intestine - non-acceptance of reality. The problem with the Moon is the inability to accept circumstances "as is".
8. Diseases of the anus - inability to get rid of the past. The Saturn problem is the "hovering" in past experiences, the inability to let go and live a new life in the present, the lack of humility.
9. Diseases of the genitals - perverted ideas about the body, a great focus on the exterior of his and others. The problem of Venus is the desire to over-indulge in sensual pleasures, indulge your whims, sexual promiscuity, increased sensitivity, narcissism.
10. Diseases of leg joints, varicose veins, arthritis - dislike for their work, stubbornness. The Saturn problem is the reluctance to recognize other people, pride, anger at other people, greed, greed, inability to rest, the desire to punish someone, criticism, anger.
1. Try to take your illness, fall in love with her and thank her for wanting to tell you something important. (Saturn - humility).
2. Realize the destructive emotions that you experience most often. It can be fear, anger, resentment, sadness, cruelty, guilt, apathy, laziness, etc. There can be several. (Mercury - awareness).
3. Try every time this emotion comes - watch it. Notice, what circumstances of life cause this emotion and stop reacting to this situation. (Jupiter is wisdom).
4. Emotions are our mind. The mind reacts as our heart will set it. A good heart does not have negative emotions, the more a person acquires and controls, the more one demands from oneself and others - the more he experiences negative emotions. (Venus - emotions, Mars - excessive activity and money-grubbing).
5. Analyze your life model - do not you play a sacrifice or dictator, do not you take on extra responsibilities? Can you rejoice in life, are not you mired in sorrow? (The moon is the mind, the character, the psyche).
6. Analyze your ancestral tree. Remember your kind, at least, to grandma and grandfather. What kind of karmic lesson does your kind have that they gave you? Purify your tribal channel by worshiping your ancestors (pitri-tarpan) and gratitude to them for your life. Release them and go on. (Rahu - generic scenarios).
7. Begin to respect the laws of the universe. For health answers the Sun in the horoscope. If you live, observing the solar cycle - you automatically solve your problems by 70 percent. (The sun is the laws of the universe).
8. Treat your body with attention. Your body is your best teacher, which tells you how to live properly, so as not to harm yourself or others. The disease is given to a person so that he can not harm. Disease is a reaction of the body to destructive stress, which we ourselves provoke. (Rahu - stress, many desires, dictatorship, repression).
9. Learn to forgive yourself, learn to be a healthy egoist, learn to enjoy life. Stop living past grievances, wounds, stop controlling life. (The sun is a healthy self-esteem, recognition of one's talents).
10. Practice spiritual practice, discover the inexhaustible divine energy that can cure any of your illnesses. (Ketu and Jupiter - spirituality).
The natal chart, compiled from a professional Vedic astrologer, will show what diseases you may have as a result of negative emotions. Take care of yourself and be well!
Author: Dana Satori