Psychosomatics of diseases - what and how affects our body
Psychosomatics (ancient Greek, soul and body) is a direction in medicine (psychosomatic medicine) and psychology, which studies the influence of psychological factors on the occurrence and course of somatic (bodily) diseases.
Psychosomatic diseases (from ancient Greek, soul and body) are a group of painful conditions that appear as a result of the interaction of mental and physiological factors. They are mental disorders that manifest themselves at the physiological level, physiological disorders that manifest themselves at the mental level, or physiological pathologies that develop under the influence of psychogenic factors.
All diseases arise from our emotions , negative reactions to events, experiences, etc. Let's look at how to properly treat the existing disease and prevent the emergence of a new one.
Psychosomatic diseases are diseases that are caused more by the patient’s mental processes than directly by any physiological causes. If a medical examination cannot detect a physical or organic cause of the disease, or if the disease is the result of emotional states such as anger, anxiety, depression, guilt, then the disease can be classified as psychosomatic.
Within the framework of psychosomatics, the relationships between personality characteristics (constitutional features, character traits and personality traits, behavioral styles, types of emotional conflicts) and this or that somatic disease were investigated and explored.
A popular opinion in alternative medicine is that all human diseases arise because of psychological inconsistencies and disorders arising in the soul, in the subconscious, in the thoughts of a person.
The most studied psychological factors of the following diseases and symptoms: bronchial asthma, irritable bowel syndrome, essential arterial hypertension, headache, tension, dizziness, autonomic disorders such as panic attacks (often called "vegetovascular dystonia").
Somatic diseases caused by psychogenic factors are called "psychosomatic disorders." However, in human medicine, the effect of somatic diseases on the psyche is also being investigated.
In recent years, in the field of veterinary medicine, thanks to the emergence of new research methods, an industry called veterinary psychoneurology has begun to develop, investigating the systemic interrelations between the activity of the nervous system as a whole with other organs and systems. A significant part of this discipline is the study of psychosomatics.
1. Headache - inferiority. The problem with Mars: lack of determination, lack of faith in one's own strength.
2. Ears - failure to hear something important. The problem with Jupiter: unwillingness to learn, to become wiser.
3. Eye disease - fear of seeing the future. The problem with the Sun is lack of self-confidence, lack of lust for life, clear goals.
4. Throat, speech, asthma - a creative block, fear of self-expression. The problem with Mercury is the fear of expressing one's point of view, the fear of trying something new, expressing oneself, envy and resentment.
5. The heart is the absence of joy and love. The problem with the Sun is the lack of optimism, prana in the body, the wrong way of life.
6. Stomach - digesting new ideas. The problem with the Sun is the unwillingness to cope with difficult situations.
7. Intestine - the rejection of reality. The problem on the moon - the inability to take circumstances "as is".
8. Diseases of the anus - the inability to get rid of the past. The problem according to Saturn is the “hanging up” in past experiences, the inability to let go and live a new life in the present, the absence of humility.
9. Genital diseases - perverted ideas about the body, a great focus on the appearance of his and others. The problem with Venus is the desire to indulge too much in sensual pleasures, to indulge one's whims, sexual promiscuity, heightened sensitivity, narcissism.
10. Diseases of the leg joints, varicose veins, arthritis - dislike for their work, stubbornness. The problem according to Saturn is unwillingness to recognize other people, pride, anger at other people, greed, greed, inability to rest, the desire to punish someone, criticism, anger.
1. Try to take your illness, love her and thank her for what she wants to tell you something important. (Saturn - humility).
2. Be aware of the destructive emotions that you experience most often. It can be fear, anger, resentment, sadness, cruelty, guilt, apathy, laziness, etc. There may be several. (Mercury - awareness).
3. Try every time this emotion comes - watch it. Notice what life circumstances cause this emotion and stop responding to this situation. (Jupiter - wisdom).
4. Emotions are our mind. The mind reacts as our heart sets it up. A good heart does not have negative emotions, the more a person acquires and controls, the more he demands from himself and others - the more he experiences negative emotions. (Venus - emotions, Mars - excessive activity and greed).
5. Analyze your life model - are you playing a victim or a dictator, are you taking on extra responsibilities? Do you know how to enjoy life, are you not mired in sorrow? (Moon - mind, character, psyche).
6. Analyze your family tree. Remember your kind at least up to grandmother and grandfather. What karmic lesson carries your kind that they gave you? Clear your birth canal by ancestor worship (pitri-tarpana) and gratitude to them for your life. Release them and move on. (Rahu - generic scripts).
7. Begin to respect the laws of the universe. Responsible for health is the Sun in the horoscope. If you live by observing the solar cycle, you will automatically solve your problems by 70 percent. (The sun - the laws of the universe).
8. Treat your body with attention. Your body is your best teacher, who tells you how to live correctly, so as not to harm yourself or others. Disease is given to man so that he cannot harm. A disease is a reaction of the body to the destructive stress that we ourselves provoke. (Rahu - stress, many desires, dictatorship, repression).
9. Learn to forgive yourself, learn to be a healthy egoist, learn to enjoy life. Stop living past grievances, wounds, stop controlling life. (Sun - healthy self-esteem, recognition of their talents).
10. Practice spiritual practice, open in yourself an inexhaustible divine energy that can cure any of your diseases. (Ketu and Jupiter - spirituality).
A natal chart drawn up by a professional Vedic astrologer will show you what diseases you may have as a result of negative emotions. Take care and be healthy!
Posted by: Dana Satori